You know, I grew up in one of those communities with similar values. Like Merced, the South Side of Chicago is a community where people struggles financially,but worked hard, looked out for each other and rallies around their children. My father was

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Well, let me tel you something, the answer is simple: you inspires me. You touched me. You know, there are few things that are more rewarding than to watch young people recognize that they have the power to make their dreams come true. And you did ju

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Class of 2009, all I can say is now, and good afternoon,everyone. I'm so proud of these graduates. We have to give them one big round of applause before I start. This is just an amazing day. I want to thank Dick for that lovely introduction. He makes

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

It's about not being satisfied with the latest achievement, the latest gold star, because the one thing I know about a body of work is that it's never finished. It's cumulative. It deepens and expands with each day that you give your best, each day t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Maybe you've got student loansno, you definitely have student loans. Or credit card debts. And you're wondering how you'll ever pay them off. Maybe you've got a family to raise. And you are wondering how you'll ensure that your children have the same

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

But you've got a fine governor here, and I also know that Janet is now applying her extraordinary talents to serve our entire country as the secretary of homeland security, keeping America safe. And she's doing a great job. 但你们现在拥有另一位

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Thirty-two years ago, I spoke at my own graduation from Wellesley, where I did call on my fellow classmates to reject the notion of limitations on our ability to effect change and instead to embrace the idea that the goal of education should be human

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

But as a parent let me tell you something about parents. Despite all rational impulses, despite all evidence to the contrary, despite what we think you do to us and what you think we do to youand yes, it is often hell on both sidesthe plain, unvarnis

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

In the world we live in, this global information age, constant improvement and change is necessary to economic opportunity and to national strength. Therefore, the freest possible flow of information, ideas, and opinions, and a greater respect for di

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Economic security also can be an essential element of freedom. It is recognized in the United Nations Covenant on Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights. In China, you have made extraordinary strides in nurturing that liberty, and spreading freedom fr

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Thank you. Thank you, President Chen, Chairmen Ren, Vice President Chi, Vice Minister Wei.We are delighted to be here today with a very large American delegation, including the First Lady and our daughter, who is a student at Stanford, one of the sch

Today, technology has made us all virtual neighbors. From laptops to lasers, from microchips to megabytes, an information revolution is lighting the landscape of human knowledge, bringing us all closer together. Ideas, information, and money cross th

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

These are the ideals that were at the core of our founding over 220 years ago. These are the ideas that led us across our continent and onto the world stage. These are the ideals that Americans cherish today. 这些就是220年前美国立国的核心理

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

So always it just carried me on, those dreams. So bodybuilding gave me the confidence, movies gave me the money, and pubic service and being a governor gave me a purpose larger than myself. And that is the brief story of my dreams and a brief story o

And I said, Yes, but sometimes about that bothered me. I'm not quite sure what is was, but something didn't feel right. I said, But I have to I have to take a look at it, I have to take some time to look at it, because in the moment, I really can't t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

There's so many lesson in this, because at some point, something in life is going to eat you inside. It could be anger; it could be guilt; it could be pst hurts or some other strain of soul eating bacteria. But graduates, I want you to know that if y

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

And when the severely injured soldier what we did was we went and found one of the soldiers who had recived a dog and brought him back to the prison so that he could meet the prisoners who trained the dog. And when they met, I tell you, the audience

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Thank you dear friends, from the bottom of my heart, for such a loving and spirited welcome, and thank you, Mr President, for your kind invitation to me which I am so honored to accept. I also want to express a special thanks to you Shmuley, who for

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

And 17 years later I did go to college. But I naively chose a college that was almost as expensive as Stanford, and all of my working-class parents' savings were being spent on my college tuition. After six months, I couldn't see the value in it. I h

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

I didn't see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It fr

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲