And it was strong enough to bring hope to people who came out on a cold Iowa night--and became the first voices in this chorus for change that has been echoed by millions of Americans from every corner of this nation--millions of Americans who know t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

See, that's why Barack's running: to end the war in Irap responsibly; to build an economy that lifts every family; to make sure health care is available for every American; and to make sure single child in this nation has a world-class education all

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

And the people gathered there together that day were ordinary folks doing the best they could to build a good life. See, they were parents trying to get by from paycheck to paycheck; grandparents trying to get it together on a fixed income; men frust

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

That was, as you can imagine, devastating news. First, I cried--actually, I sobbed--for about half an hour. And then I said, let's go to it; that's all you get, it's half an hour. You need to focus on the now, what you need to do now. So I contacted

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I just love saying Stanford. Because of the truth is, I know I would have never gotten my degree at all, because I didn't go to Stanford. I went to Tennessee State University. But I never would have gotten diploma at all, because I was supposed to gr

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

So, when I came back to make my next movie, which was Avatar, I tried to apply that same principle of leadership which is that you respect your team, and you earn their respect in return. And it really changed the dynamic. So, here I was again with a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

So, having done these expeditions, and you know, really beginning to appreciate what was down there, such as at the deep ocean vents where we had these amazing amazing animals. They are basically aliens right here on Earth. They live in an environmen

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

But, when I chose a career, as an adult, it was film making. And that seemed to be the best way to reconcile this urge I had to tell stories, with my urges to create images. And I was, as a kid, constantly drawing comic books, and so on. So, film mak

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

It's so interesting to me how real life has very little to do with what you've learned here, and yet, what you've learned here, what you've struggled to achieve, will help you. I can't exactly say how: It's not something I think can neccessarily be d

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

But it actually was the best thing that ever happened to me. I decided that if no one would give me a chance, I'd have to take a chance, and if no one would give me an opportunity, I would have to create my own opportunity. So I came up with this pla

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I told my wife MacKenzie that I wanted to quit my job and go do this crazy thing that probably wouldn't work since most startups don't, and I wasn't sure what would happen after that. MacKenzie, also a Princeton grad and sitting here in the second ro

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Remarks by the President on the Reopening of the Government 欧巴马总统就联邦政府恢复运作发表讲话 State Dining Room 国宴厅 October 17, 2013 2013年10月17日 Good morning, everybody. Please have a seat. 各位上午好。请入座。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

I received letters from everyone connected to this universitynot just students, but they came from parents, and grandparents, and cousins, and uncles, and neighbors,and friends, all of them telling me about hoe hard you all worked and how important t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

But more than that, I come to embrace the notion that I haven't done enough in my life. I heartily concur. I come to affirm that once titled, even a title like president of the United States, says very little about how well one's life has been led. T

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Thank you, President Crow, for that extremely generous introduction, for your inspired leadership, as well, here at ASU. I want to thank the entire ASU community for the honor of attaching my name to a scholarship program that will help open the door

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Now, you must re-imagine China again for a new century, and your generation must be at the heart of China's regeneration. 你们必须重新想象新世纪的中国,你们这一代必然处于中国复兴的中心。 The new century is upon us. All

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

The evidence is clear that does not have to happen. You will actually have more rapid economic growth and better paying jobs, leading to higher levels of education and technology if we do this in the proper way. But you and the university, communitie

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

I'm honored to be with you today for your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. Truth be told, I never graduated from college, and this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today, I want to tell you three

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

We were shocked. We had assumed that if millions of children were dying and they could be saved, the world would make it a priority to discover and deliver the medicines to save them. But it did not. For under a dollar, there were interventions that

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

I left campus knowing little about the millions of young people cheated out of educational opportunities here in this country. And I knew nothing about the millions of people living in unspeakable poverty and disease in developing countries. 我离开校

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲