Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money, it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative efforts, the joy and moral stimulation of work no longer must be forgotten in the mad chase of evanescent profits.These dark days, my fri

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Well, I had one of those dreams when I was 23. When I suddenly woke up, I was thinking: what if we could download the whole web , and just keep the links and... I grabbed a pen and started writing! Sometimes it is important to wake up and stop dreami

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Class of 2009! I don't think I hurt you. First I'd like you to get up, wave and cheer your supportive family and friends! I'm sure you can find them out there. Show your love! 09级的同学们,我不认为我想要伤害你们。首先我希望大家

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

It's the story of men and women gathered in churches and union halls, in high school gyms, and people who stood up and marched and risked everything they had, refusing to settle, determined to mold our future into the shape of our ideals. And it's be

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

It's true. And how do you know when you're doing something right? How do you know that? It feels so. What I know is that feelings are really your GPS system for life. When you're supposed to do something or not supposed to do something, your emotiona

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Thank you, President Hennessy, and to the trustees and the faculty, to all of the parents and grandparents, to you, the Stanford graduates. Thank you for letting me share this amazing day with you. 感谢汉尼斯校长、董事会的各位董事、全

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

And you know, along the way in this journey of discovery, I learned a lot. I learned a lot about science. But I also learned a lot about leadership. Now you think director has got to be a leader, you know, leader of, captain of the ship, and all that

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

And so, I actually made a kind of curious decision. After the success of Titanic, I said, Okay, you know, I'm going to park my day job as a Hollywood movie maker, and I'm going to go be a full time explorer for a while. And so, you know, we started p

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Sounds crazy. But this goes back to that theme about, you know, your imagination creating a reality. Because we actually created a reality where six months later I find myself in a Russian submersible two and a half miles down in the north Atlantic,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

So, you know, drawing a line through those two dots of experience, came to, this is going to be a whole new world, this was a whole new world of creativity for film artists. So, I started a company with Stan Winston, my good friend Stan Winston, who

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I grew up on a steady diet of science fiction. In high school I took a bus to school an hour each way every day. And I was always absorbed in a book, science fiction book, which took my mind to other worlds, and satisfied, in a narrative form, this i

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I was actually very excited to meet many of you today until I actually did meet you and realized just how young you are all and how old it makes me feel. Tre Borden informed me that actually most of you were born the year I graduated from high school

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I feel that this award was not made to me as a man, but to my work--a life's work in the agony and sweat of the human spirit, not for glory and least of all for profit, but to create out of the materials of the human spirit something which did not ex

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

While my grandmother was crying, my grandfather, who had been driving in silence, pulled over onto the shoulder of the highway. He got out of the car and came around and opened my door and waited for me to follow. Was I in trouble? My grandfather was

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

As a kid, I spent my summers with my grandparents on their ranch in Texas. I helped fix windmills, vaccinate cattle, and do other chores. We also watched soap operas every afternoon, especially Days of our Lives. My grandparents belonged to a Caravan

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

The roller coaster ride has opened my eyes to many things....about the increasingly complex demands of running a business today, about my own competencies and the need to constantly challenge and renew my own commitment to being a better leader. 犹如

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

I was raised in a traditional Chinese family where achievement was not demanded, but expected. My father, born in Hong Kong, was a successful architect. My mother, born in Shanghai, was the first female chemical engineer in her graduating class at th

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

It's what led two guys in a garage named Hewlett and Packard to form a company that would change the way we live and work, what led scientists in laboratories and novelists in coffee shops to labor in obscurity until they finally succeeded in changin

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

This type of activism and optimism speaks volumes about the students here, the faculty, the stuff, but also the character and history of Merceda town built by laborers and immigrants from all over the world: early settlers who came her as pioneers an

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

But at this critical juncture in our nation's history, at this difficult time, let me suggest that such an approach won't get you where you want to go. It displays a poverty of ambition, that in fact the elevation of appearance over substance, of cel

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲