AS IT IS 2014-10-31 Ghana's Bamboo Bikes Hit the Streets 加纳的竹制自行车亮瞎街头 Bamboo does not get much respect in Ghana. Farmers think of bamboo as an unwanted plant that needs to be cleared from their land. Construction workers use i

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):private 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:买自行车 语法天地(Grammar Talk):常见英语感叹词

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

嘉宾:Debbie Mason 话题:Women Travellers of Old 旅行者,女行者 单词拼写: 1、Bruges:n. a city in Belgium 布鲁日 2、Guatemala: n. a central American country 危地马拉 3、Rarity n. something rare and unusual 4、Geographic

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 聆听悦耳英音

A lot of us would love to go to work by bicycle. There are lots of reasons to switch. Its good for the planet. Its certainly healthier. And who really enjoys sitting in traffic? On the other hand, its no fun starting out your workday all sweaty and t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

Product Quality 产品质量 A: We'd like to have you help straighten out the trouble concerning the bicycles. 我们希望您能帮我们解决有关自行车产品的麻烦。 B: OK, can you give me the facts? 当然,能讲讲情况吗? A: We h

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

作文要求:出游的方式有很多种,有的人为了节省时间乘坐飞机,有的人选择较为舒适的火车,还有的人情愿乘坐拥挤的巴士。但你们有没有想过自行车旅行也是一种不错的方式呢! 参考范文:

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

At last every man would have his load, and the long line would be ready. 最后每个人都带好行囊,长长的队列准备启程了。 The leaders, rushing ahead, blew their horns, and the porters followed, with the loads on their heads. 领头人

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

Heather was at the street corner. She was waiting for Zach. 希瑟站在街角。她在等着扎克。 They were going for a bike ride today. 他们今天要去骑自行车。 Heather checked her tires, her bike chain and brakes. 希瑟检查了她的车

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Books and Arts; Book Review;New fiction;Rings of truth; 文艺;书评;新小说;真实的故事; Gold. By Chris Cleave. 《赤子之心》,克瑞斯克里夫著。 Novels about sport are notoriously hard to pull off. It seems somewhat odd

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

FOX ON WHEELS 小狐脚踩风火轮 One saturday morning Fox ate breakfast in a hurry. 一个星期六的早晨小狐迅速地吃完早餐。 I'm off to meet the gang! he said. 我去找朋友们玩了!他说。 Hold your horses, said Mom. 慢着,妈

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 小狐外传

21. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer. 人们把会使用计算机与人生成功相提并论。 22. In the last decades, advances in medical technology have made it

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Uladzislau Hancharou of Belarus grabs men's trampoline gold at the Rio Olympic Games on Saturday. 白俄罗斯选手乌拉季斯化罗汉沙罗摘得里约奥运会男子蹦床冠军。 The 20-year-old Hancharou led the squad of eight finalists in 61

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Britains stunning medals success in the Rio Olympics may have been a cause for elation at home but in parts of Europe it has met with sneers, incredulity and withering criticism of UK sports policy. 英国运动员在里约奥运会上的奖牌大丰收

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A crackdown on the use of unlicensed electric bikes and freight tricycles in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, has paralyzed courier services, leaving delivery workers struggling to cope with piles of undelivered packages. 近日,广东省深圳市整治

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

[流行美语]又和大家见面了。Michael 这个美国学生今天好象什么事都不太顺当。 他的中国同学李华也发现他好象有心事。到底是什么事呢?你听了Michael 和

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

IRA FLATOW, HOST: Up next, Flora Lichtman is here with us for our Video Pick of the Week. Hi, Flora. FLORA LICHTMAN, BYLINE: Hi, Ira. You went with something Seattlely. How would I describe it - Seattle-like... Seatlle-like this week for this week's

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Banana kick is a type of kick that gives the ball a curved trajectory, used to get the ball around an obstacle such as a goaltender or defender. Banana kick指以弧线运行的球,多是为了让球绕过守门员或者后卫。也就是大家熟知

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

随着全球化的速度越来越快,各种各样的国外商品都开始在中国开售,中国的产品也开始为自己取外国名字,便于推向全球嘛。对很多品牌商标我们都耳熟能详,但是它们的英文名称还有这些

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

21. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer. 人们把会使用计算机与人生成功相提并论。 22. In the last decades, advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the pa

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Lesson 250 Can I borrow your pen? 1.Can I borrow your pen?我可以借用你的笔吗? 2.Can I borrow your bike?我可以借用你的自行车吗? 3.Can I borrow your car?我可以借用你的汽车吗? 4.Can I borrow your dictionary?我可以借

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句