圣诞节新年英语儿歌:Deck The Halls欢乐圣诞 Deck The Halls歌词 Deck the hall with boughs of holly, Fa la la la la la, la la la la. Tis the season to be jolly, Fa la la la la la, la la la la la la Don we now our gay apparel, Fa la la, la

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

steve jobs was a genius of the modern age. Steve Jobs 绝对称得上是一位天才 He gave us tools to change our lives 他带来的工具彻底改变了我们的生活 And the way we communicate. 和我们与他人联系的方式. Here comes a dev

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Fashion has never been this satisfying. Designers added an edible element to their garments for the World Chocolate Wonderland show in Shanghai. But as elegant and delectable as the chocolate designs look, putting them together was tricky. 时尚从未

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

在这欢乐的时节给你我最真的祝福和亲切的思念,愿你今年的圣诞比往年更璀璨。 MaytheChristmasbeatimeoflaughterandrealenjoyment foryou.Bestwishes. 愿圣诞不仅是你欢笑

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

be+不定式结构 表示按计划、安排即将发生的动作。例如: Theres to be an investigation. I am to have tea with Betty this afternoon. 这一结构常见于报纸和广播,用以宣布官方的计划或决定。例如: The Queen

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

The Lonely Island是来自美国的一个嘻哈组合,这首新单曲是今年与Akon合作的,居然还是为庆祝新年发行的 Artist:The Lonely Island Ft. Akon Song:I Just Had Sex (Andy Samberg) Sometimes (Oh-oh-ohhh) Something beautifu

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Solitude Ella Wheeler Wilcox LAUGH, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone. For the sad old earth must borrow it's mirth, But has trouble enough of it's own. Sing, and the hills will answer; Sigh, it is lost on the air. The echoes b

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 摘取梦想的启蒙星

Into the sunshine, 阳光里, Full of the light, 全是光, Leaping and flashing, 跳跃着,闪耀着, From morn till night! 从早到晚! Into the moonlight, 月光里, Whiter than snow, 比雪更白, Waving so flower-like 当风儿吹起

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

This is exciting. 这太令人激动了。 This is exciting. 这太令人激动了。 Yes、we went through a whole year for it. Now it,s really happened. 是啊,我们为此奋斗了整整一年。现在终于得偿所愿了。 Everything will b

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

节目简介: 1、该读本从19世纪中期至20世纪中叶,一直被广泛用作美国学校的语文教材,据称有10000多所美国学校拿它当作教材。到了21世纪,西方一些私立学校(Private School)和家庭学校(Hom

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文

休士顿成千上万的人参加圣诞节前夜盛宴 HOUSTON, Dec. 24 (Xinhua) -- Thousands of people lined up on Tuesday at a downtown venue in the U.S. city of Houston to dine and share in a joyful festive spirit to welcome Christmas, a giving an

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

通过层层选拔,11强表演秀震撼开唱。他们将要挑战以Party song为主题的欢乐主打歌,7000万全美观众的投票结果将决定本场选手的未来命运。究竟谁能毫无保留的呈现音乐实力呢?精彩尽在本期

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

音乐咖啡厅: Lady GaGa 欢乐圣诞单曲Christmas Tree Artist:Lady Gaga features Space Cowboy Song:Christmas Tree Ra pa pam pam (whoa) (4x) Light me up with me on top lets falalalala lalalala Light me up with me on top lets falalalala lalala

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Part six Festival Stories 第六部分 节日的故事 Our Holidays 我们的假期 Our holidays are the happiest days of the year. 假期是一年中最快乐的时光。 Each one reminds us of something that helps to make us feel joyful. 每个假期

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

Glee欢乐合唱团2.8超赞婚礼进场Marry You 《欢乐合唱团》Glee第二季第八集迎来Kurt和Finn父母的婚礼,剧组当然不会放过这么一个好机会,一定要模仿去年最红的那段Forever的入场(下面有视频哒)

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

超可爱男声翻唱Glee欢乐合唱团2.9 Hey Soul Sister 《欢乐合唱团》Glee第二季第九集进入到又一轮的地区赛,首先看到的是人气爆棚的男校合唱团,清一色男声伴唱的编排超级精彩,翻唱了一首近年

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(215) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

欢乐女声:Lights - Last Thing On Your Mind 上回介绍过的加拿大女歌手Lights,似乎很得人心哦。这里这首Last Thing On Your Mind同样是Lights最为人所知的几首歌之一。回味一下她韵味十足的嗓音吧。 Arti

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

how to make a joyful day and how to get a smiley face on bring your little love all the sadness blow away stay with me everyday next to me everyway my heart is with you day by day love, on all the way.

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Are you happy? 你快乐吗? Are you satisfied with your finances,relationships, and career? 你是否对自己的财务状况,人际关系和事业感到满意? Being satisfied doesn't necessarily meanthat you have all the money in the world

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

假如我又回到了童年,我就要事事乐观。生活犹如一面镜子:你朝它笑,它也朝你笑;如果你双眉紧锁,向它投以怀疑的目光,它也将还以你同样的目光。内心的欢乐不仅温暖了欢乐者自己的

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读