9.The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas URSULA LE GUIN 1 WITH a clamor of bells that set the swallows soaring, the Festival of Summer came to the city Omelas, bright-towered by the sea. The rigging of the boats in harbor sparkled with flags. In the stre

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(412) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(280) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

Merry Christmas! 圣诞节快乐! Merry Christmas! 圣诞节快乐! Merry Christmas to you, too. 也祝你圣诞节快乐! I wish you a merry Christmas! 祝您圣诞愉快! I wish you a merry Christmas! 祝您圣诞愉快! Thank you. 谢谢。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

本学期最后一期的节目中,回顾往日点滴,鲜肉们有话说! NBA赛程过半,各球队的表现是合乎预期还是出乎意料呢? 回味皇马巴萨焦点之争,录音室依然硝烟弥漫... Besides,想知道上海哔哩哔

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

[00:00.09]易考范文二十九 [00:03.83]The above drawings vividly reflect celebrations [00:09.36]of the Spring Festival. Compared with putting up couplets, [00:13.62]making dumplings and children receiving money from elders, [00:17.51]the traditio

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语易考范文背诵

Enrique Iglesias Pitbull 欢乐新单《I'm A Freak》!大饱眼福啊,到处都是性感辣妹,你们干了什么,怎么能这样!小朋友们表示完全hold不住啊。皮叔的 Party 就是这么 high! 歌词: Enrique Iglesias Pitbu

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

超甜蜜Glee欢乐合唱团2.4男女对唱Lucky Lucky by Glee Cast Across the water across the deep blue ocean Under the open sky oh my, baby I'm trying Yeah I hear you in my dreams I hear your whisper across the sea I keep you with me in my heart Y

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

《欢乐合唱团》插曲Don't stop believing just a small town girl livin' in a lonely world she took the midnight train goin' anywhere just a city boy born and raised in south detroit he took the midnight train goin' anywhere a singer in a smoky

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Happy It might seem crazy what I'm about to say Sunshine she's here, you can take away I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space With the air, like I don't care baby by the way Because I'm happy Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof Be

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

通过一台可以增强现实机器,马尔科用他的双手创造出一幕幕奇妙的幻觉。什么是魔术,它如何带给我们欢乐,又如何照亮人性?马尔科将给我们讲述一个美丽的故事。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:艺术与幻觉

chim chiminey chim chiminey chim chim cher-ee! a sweep is as lucky as lucky can be chim chiminey chim chiminey chim chim cher-oo! good luck will rub off when i shake ands with you or blow me a kiss and thats lucky too now as the ladder of life as bee

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Tears and Rain想必很多人都非常熟悉,此歌曲由英国歌手詹姆斯布朗特演唱,收录在专辑《Back to Bedlam》中,于2005年8月23日发行。歌词中提到了著名作家奥斯卡王尔德的小说《道林格雷的画像》中

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

歌词: Enrique Iglesias Pitbull Mr. Worldwide Let's go I tried to let it go But I'm addicted to her chemicals I got a piece, I want an overdose I love the way she gets so physical Fucks like an animal (oh) Day and night, I just imagine how you put

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

On my own Pretending he's beside me All alone I walk with him 'til morning Without him, I feel his arms around me And when I lose my way, I close my eyes and he has found me In the rain The pavement shines like silver All the lights are misty in the

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Poor, sweet Piccola! 可怜的,可爱的皮克拉! Did you hear what happened to Piccola, children dear? 你们听说皮克拉出什么事了,孩子们? T is seldom Fortune such favor grants 很少有人遭遇的这种不幸, As fell to thi

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

【生词预览】 warden 典狱长, inmate 囚犯, cell 囚室 【笑话原文】 OneBigHappyFamily ThewardenoftheprisonfeltsorryforoneofhisinmatesbecauseeveryweekendonVisitor sDay,mostoftheprisonershadfamilymembersandfriendscoming,butpoorGeorge

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Ms. Howard assigns a project. She wants the students to work in groups. Adam works with Joe and Bill. Adam is smart. Joe draws well. Bill is cooperative. They make a good group. They turn in their project. Ms. Howard likes it. She gives them a high g

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

How many special people change? 有多少特殊的人已改变? How many lives are living strange? 有多少生命让生活不凡? Where were you while we were getting high? 当我们在欢乐中晕眩时你在何处? Slowly walking down the ha

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

生活处处皆学问,想要学好,说好英语,你首先需要一双能主动发现英语的眼睛。下面这些零食虽然我们几乎天天都能见到,但不少人其实并不知道本身的英文名和发音,今天我们就来分享下

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Beasts of England, beasts of Ireland, Beasts of every land and clime, Hearken to my joyful tidings Of the golden future time. MR JONES, of the Manor Farm, had locked the hen-houses for the night, but was too drunk to remember to shut the pop-holes. W

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音