背诵为王 第 四 册 第 06 课

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(315) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第四册

Technology: File Sharing 技术:文件分享 It has been 10 years since the birth of Napster and the global spread of file-sharing sites. Back in 1999, Shawn Fanning, then a 19-year-old student, could never have predicted the extent to which his simple co

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 国外媒体新闻

What if you could wave your phone over a piece of fish at a store and immediately see a record of its path through the supply chain? 如果你在商店里把手机在一块鱼肉上面晃一下,就能立即看到它在供应链上的路径记录,结

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

32. subtract vt.减,减去,去掉 suburb n.郊区,郊外,近郊 subway n.地道;地铁 succession n.连续;继任 successive a.连续的;接连的 suck vt. 吮,吮吸,吸收;舐食 suffer vi.受苦 vt.遭受 sufficient a.足够的,充

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 《四级词汇 词根+联想-记忆法-》

Agriculture Report - Grow It Yourself: Diving Into Aquaponics 农业报道 - 生态水培技术 This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语农业报道。 Aquaponics is the idea of producing vegetables and fi

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Thank you for coming tonight, Darwin. This room is secure, so we can speak freely. 达尔文,谢谢你今晚过来。这个房间很安全的,有什么话直说无妨。 Why the secrecy? 干嘛这么神神秘祕的? Because the Feds are coming

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

steve always thought much more broadly 史蒂夫所想的远远要比纯粹的 Than just technology. 技术多的多. He was certainly a techno-visionary, 史蒂夫确切的来说是一个技术梦想家 But the key to his greatness is to see how bro

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Its not an area where everything is sorted out. You can explore and experiment with new ideas. The creative high keeps me going for months. 在这里并不是所有问题都很清晰。你可以用新观念探索和实验。创新的快感在我这里持

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

It sucks. In certain circumstances, it might be the right thing to pull a talk. 这真不怎么样。有时候,要求取消某个讲话的理由是正确的 But it seems most of the time its overreactions by security vendors who dont understand. It

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Japan has pinned hopes on undersea deposits of methane hydrates, as a means to prevent a looming energy crisis. On Tuesday, a team aboard a drilling ship successfully extracted gas from a layer of methane hydrates 300 meters below the seabed in the E

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

新gre作文写作考察考生完成题目过程中是否能够融合批判性思维和分析写作能力,以下是gre考试写作部分issue的优秀写作实例,通过这些优秀范文或是习作,考生可以借鉴里面的短语、句子或思

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

新gre作文写作考察考生完成题目过程中是否能够融合批判性思维和分析写作能力,以下是gre考试写作部分issue的优秀写作实例,通过这些优秀范文或是习作,考生可以借鉴里面的短语、句子或思

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

3D打印、机器人和无人机技术 This years advances in computer hardware and software, mechanical devices, sensors and artificial intelligence brought the world another step closer to the robotic future. 今年电脑硬件、软件、机械设备

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

Environmental Prize Winner Opposes Fracking 环境奖得主反对水力压裂技术 WASHINGTON This years North American Goldman Environmental Prize winner used legal means to ban hydraulic fracturing in parts of central New York state. Fracking, as

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(五月)

And it's also applied to the countries. Just like the Industrial Revolution determines which country had the best standard of living over a period of hundreds of years. The Internet revolution will have the same impact. Those countries who use this t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Italy's outgoing technocrat Prime Minister says he is not taking sides in upcoming elections. I don't side with anyone, personally. I would be much more interested if the Monti agenda - and I apologise if my name appears here - would serve to provide

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Wild About Tech, China Even Loves Robot Waiters That Cant Serve 中国技术热潮:不能上餐的机器人服务员也受追捧 China is ready for the future, even if the future hasnt quite arrived. 中国已为未来做好了准备,尽管未来尚

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

DNA Technology Helps Famers Identify Crop Diseases It is often difficult for farmers to identify diseases quickly enough to protect their crops and those on neighboring farms. Now, some farmers are using a simple device directly in the field to find

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(218) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

星级典句: 第一句:How's the driving business going? 生意怎么样? A: I see many taxises in the street. 我看大街上有许多出租车。 B: Yep. 是的。 A: Does this car belong to you? How's the driving business going? 这车是你自

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

题目: Humanity has make little real progress over the past century or so. Technological innovations have taken place, but the overall condition of humanity is no better. War,violence, and poverty are still with us. Technology cannot change

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文