1. 防伪 Anti-counterfeiting: 防止以欺骗为目的,未经所有权人准许而进行仿制或复制的措施. 2. 防伪技术 Anti-counterfeiting techniques: 为了达到防伪的目的而采取的,在一定范围内能准确鉴别真伪并不

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

As you might imagine, I'm absolutely passionate about dance. 你们能想象到,我对舞蹈充满了热情。 I'm passionate about making it, about watching it, about encouraging others to participate in it, and I'm also really passionate about cr

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

A small step for a man, but a really big one for tiny robots. Meet Kirobo , the Japanese robot astronaut. Kirobo was created in a joint effort by the University of Tokyo and the Japanese Robotics Company, RoboGarage. The little humanoid robot was des

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

Technology import 技术引进 A: We'd like to buy your company's know-how. 我们想购买你们公司的专有技术。 B: Buying the know-how is better than the right to use the patent. 购买专有的技术要比购买专利合作权要好。 A:

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

One bite full of that bacteria and Nanotyrannus is dead from a massive infection, if the fight doesn't kill him first. 满是细菌的一咬,矮暴龙就算不会死于战斗,也会死于严重感染。 He moves in cautiously, using his height ad

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

Now Your Turn SAMPLE DIALOG A: I have some very bad news. B: Whats that? A: The companys products havent sold well for a long time, you know. B: Yeah. I know weve been operating a t a loss for several months. A: Exactly. And after a long discussion w

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

Doctors Use Virtual Reality to Prepare for Surgeries Felicia Luna had a really bad headache. She said the painful pressure felt like someone was squeezing my head really tight. The pain became so bad that the 41-year-old woman could not lie down and

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Imagine storing digital information in deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), the substance that carries genetic information in the cells of living things. What about wearing a device that makes you more intelligent or creating new materials by changing the ge

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

X-Ray Technology Helps Recover Lost 19th-Century Images The worlds very first photographs were taken in the 1830s. Scientists now say they have found a way to recover lost images made from the very first photographic process. The new method uses X-ra

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Could you hear me? Stephen Hawking asked in his iconic computer-synthesized voice, getting a cheerful yes from hundreds of people in a speech hall at the Hong Kong Science Park. 你们能听到我说话吗?当史蒂芬霍金标志性的电脑合成嗓

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Online commenters can be cruel, but a British teenager who posted half make-up selfies to show the power of make-up was shocked when she received a barrage of nasty comments. 网上评论有时会让你受到100点的伤害,近日,一名英国女孩

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AS IT IS 2015-03-25 Scrap Metal Separation May Become Less Costly 废金属分离技术成本可能会降低 Recycling, or re-using, metals is much less costly than making them from raw materials in the Earth, called ore. But when old cars, household

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

企业家用3D技术打印房屋 Housing shortages affect both developed and developing countries, so entrepreneurs are trying to find new ways to solve the problem. 3-D printers are rapidly entering all levels of industry, including construction. 3D打

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(八月)

taxable income 应课税入息 taxable payroll emolument 应课税薪俸总额 taxable profit 应课税利润 taxable value 应课税价值 taxation 征税;课税;税制 Taxation Institute of Hong

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

The fields of artificial intelligence and machine learning are moving so quickly that any notion of ethics is lagging decades behind, or left to works of science fiction. 由于人工智能和机器学习领域发展得太迅速,以致于任何伦理

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

题目: High-speed electronic communications media, such as electronic mail and television, tend to prevent meaningful and thoughtful communication. 高速电子通讯媒体,例如电子邮件和电视,在逐渐地抑制有意义的和有思想性

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Scientists: Gene Editing Should Stay in Laboratories 科学家称基因编辑技术应该留在实验室 Scientists are debating how to limit their newly-discovered power to change genetic structure. Scientists already modify the genes of farm animal

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

China last Tuesday released a list of goods banned for export to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), as the items could be used to develop weapons of mass destruction. 上周二,中国发布了一份禁止向朝鲜出口物品的清单,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Technology and civil liberties 技术与公民自由 Dont shoot 不要拍摄! Police may not like being filmed, but they had better get used to it 警察可能不喜欢被人拍摄,不过他们最好习惯之 WHAT is the most striking image to em

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

GRE句子填空互补法技巧介绍。在GRE填空题的答题过程中,掌握一定的答题技巧必不可少。下面,和小编一起看看GRE句子填空互补法技巧介绍。首先,在读完题后,以最快的速度整理区分出两个

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语