在托福口语考试里,同学们反馈task 2有这样的问法,Do you agree or disagree that female and male students should live in separate residential halls? 你是否同意,男女生应该住在不同的宿舍楼里? 正方:应该住在不

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

If students do have to live out of the college, they can rent a house or flat in Oxford, usually renting with two to six other students. 如果学生不得不住在学院外面,他们可以在牛津大学租一间房子或公寓,通常是和其他

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 走进牛津大学

There are two categories of fees at Oxford: University tuition and college fees. 牛津大学有两种学杂费:大学的学费和学院的费用。 In addition, students should budget for various living costs, including accommodation, meals and ot

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 走进牛津大学

Fifty Shades of Grey had its world premier in Berlin on Wednesday. Stars Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan joined director Sam Taylor Johnson and novelist E.L.James on the red carpet. The movie opens in most cinemas in time for Valentine's Day although

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(二)月

1.My house is far away from here, may I ask for an apartment? 我的房子离这里太远,能不能申请一套房子? 2.Do you have anything in particular that you would like our firm to take into account? 你有什么特殊情况需要公司解决

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

1. At a memorial service today in Charleston, South Carolina, thousands turned out to mourn nine firefighters killed in a warehouse fire. Meantime officials say they are making progress in the investigation into what sparked the blaze. 2. An Ohio sh

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

1. At least one person is dead and seven people have been pulled alive from a collapsed five-story residential building in Mumbai. The National Disaster Response Force says up to 90 people could be trapped in the building. 2. An American described as

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(十月)

Unit 36 In a hotel(2) 第36课 在旅馆里(2) A traveler is checking into a hotel. 一名旅客正在办理住宿登记。 R: Here's your key. Check out time is 12 noon. If you want to stay until 6 p.m., it's another half day. After that you have to

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

A: Hi. My minibar is empty. B: You already finished off everything, sir? A: I finished off everything. B: Would you like anything in particular? A: The Perrier and the Jim Beam. Let me have three more of each. B: Beam and Perrier. Anything else, sir?

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hello! How do I restock my minibar? B: You've drunk everything, sir? A: I finished it all. B: Do you want the whole minibar, or just certain items? A: Send me up three bottles each of Perrier and Jim Beam. B: That's three Jim Beams and three Perri

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: My minibar is completely empty. B: Everything in that minibar has been consumed, sir? A: Everything's gone. B: Is there anything special you'd like? A: Just bring me three bottles each of Jim Beam and Perrier. B: Okay, sir. Three of each. Would yo

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi there, I want to reserve a hotel room. B: No problem at all. Could I have your full name, please? A: Sure, John Sandals. B: Hi, Mr. Sandals. I'm Michelle, at your service. When do you need the room? A: My plans are to be there April 14th to the

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi, I need a hotel room. B: That's no problem at all. May I have your name, please? A: Certainly. My name is John Sandals. B: It's a pleasure, Mr. Sandals. My name is Michelle. What days will you need a room? A: Friday afternoon, April 14 through

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Can I reserve a hotel room? B: I assure you, that's not a problem. What is your full name, please? A: My name's John Sandals. B: It's a pleasure to assist you. Please tell me when you'll be needing the room, sir. A: If my plans don't change, I'll

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

For one month. From November 1st to 30th. 从11月1日到30日,总共一个月。 What date would that be? 您要订什么时候? How many nights do you wish to stay? 您打算住多久? Two weeks. 两个星期。 How long do you intend to stay

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

A: Good morning, Miss! What can I do for you? 早上好,小姐!我能为您做点什么呢? B: I want to check in. My reservation is 180. 我要入住,我的预定号是180。 A: Are you Ms. Nancy Wang? 您是 Nancy Wang小姐吗? B: Yes. 是

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Registration 登记住宿 A: I hear that this is one of the best hotels around. 我听说过这是附近最好的宾馆之一。 B: We like to think so, sir. 是的,先生。 A: I'm new in this city and will only be staying for a few days. But I wo

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Students at universities often have a choice of places to live. They may choose to live in university dormitories, or they may choose to live apartments in the community. Compare the advantages of living in university housing with the advantages of l

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

This is AP news minute. 1. Turkey's premier confirmed that authorities have caught the gunman suspected of killing 39 people in the New year's attack at a nightclub. The suspect was taken into custody late Monday at a luxury residential complex in Is

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(一)月

We have a bunch of experienced travellers who are eager to share their top tips. You can buy a tent, quite cheaply, about £20 or £30. And after you've got your tent and your sleeping bag, you only really need to pay probably between £6 and £1

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16