[00:01.10]我们找不到你的姓名。 [00:02.19]Useful Expressions [00:03.17]常用语句 [00:04.15]1.I'd like to check in,please. [00:06.74]我要办理住宿手续。 [00:09.33]2.I made a reservation already. [00:12.66]我已经办理了预约。

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 海外求助英语会话

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: And another thing. Stop with this spaceman thing.It's getting on my nerves. 还有一件事。不要再搞这些太空人的事了,这快让我神经质了。 Are you saying you want to lodge a

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

经典句型:May I have a look at the room? 我可以看一下房间吗? A:We reserved a double room for you. 甲:我们为您预订了一间双人房。 B:May I have a look at the room? 乙:我可以看一下房间吗? A:Certainly. Your room is

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

UNIT 10 Meeting People 认识新朋友 LISTENING 1 Homestay Introductions 住宿家庭的介绍 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~5 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( E )中选一个出意思最接近的选项。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

Justin Bieber might be one of the fastest-selling singers in the world, but he is also apparently a pretty quick driver too. Bieber was recently seen driving his white Ferrari at Indy 500 speeds through his quiet, gated residential neighborhood, in C

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

(TAIPEI, CNA)Statistics show that most sex crimes are committed by people the victim knows. (中央社台北电)统计数据显示,大部分性犯罪的施暴者都是受害者认识的人。 Over half the victims are between the ages of 12 and

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

3 登记入住 3句英文任你选 I'd like to check in, please. 我要登记住宿。 How would you like to settle your bill? 您想怎样付款呢? I have finished the check-in procedure. 我已经办妥了住宿登记手续。 半个句型要记牢

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Bill parked his car on the residential street. The street used to be safe, but now there were frequent reports in the weekly paper about break-ins. He put The Club on his steering wheel and made sure that nothing of valuenot even a pair of cheap sung

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

华尔街日报: 美国全国地产经纪商协会今日发布的报告显示,去年外资购置美国住宅地产的交易激增了35%,而引领者波购房潮的正式中国买家.来自中国大陆,香港和台湾的买家购买了约四分之一美

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Mark was cursing the driver in front of him because she was creeping along. He was running late for a golf game with his friend Barney. He was on a two-lane road that led to the golf course. The road was straight uphill. It went for six blocks throug

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

A: I need my minibar restocked. B: Everything is gone, sir? A: There's not a drop left of anything. B: Is there anything in particular you'd like? A: Yes, the Perrier and the Jim Beam hit the spot. Let me have three more of each. B: Got it. Anything

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hello, I'd like to reserve a hotel room. B: That should be no problem. May I have your full name, please? A: My name is John Sandals. B: Hello, Mr. Sandals. My name is Michelle. What days do you need that reservation, sir? A: I'm planning to visit

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hello. I'm leaving. Here is my key. B: Just one second, sir, and I'll give you your receipt. Here you go. A: Thank you very much. B: Sir, did you enjoy your stay here? A: Well, most of my time here was pleasant. And New York itself is fantastic. B

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: My stay is over. Here's the key to my room. B: Thank you. And here's your receipt, sir. A: Many thanks. B: I hope your stay here was satisfactory, sir. A: This could be a great hotel, once you get rid of the insects. The city itself is great. B: I

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

Can you make it another date? 您能否改为其他日期呢? I can't change the dates of my stay. 我无法更改住宿的日期。 Sorry, we're fully booked on that date. Can you make it another date? 抱歉,当日的房间都被订光了。您能

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Topic 1-Home-based Medical Care China is turning grey fast. It is forecasted that the country's population of senior citizens will surpass 68 million by 2030, which needless to say poses great strain on the already scarce medical resources. As a way

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

星级典句: 第一句:The morning is a bit tight but the afternnoon will be relaxing. 早上行程会紧一些,下午就轻松了。 A:Accounting to my plan, we'll visit Tian'anmen Square. Then I'll show you to the Palace Museum right to the

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

If youre driving on an interstate highway, the only thing keeping you from going faster than the speed limit is your sense of civic duty, or perhaps that police car up ahead. Theres one speed limit, however, that most scientists agree nothing will ev

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

A New York hotel starting at $22 per night? 一家每晚22美元起的旅馆,在纽约? In a city where a chain hotel room can cost hundreds of dollars per night, that sounds like an old-fashioned New York scam. 这听起来很像是个过时的纽

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Where is the tourist information center? 旅游咨询处在哪里? A:Excuse me. Could you tell me where the tourist information center is? 打扰一下,你能告诉我旅游咨询处在哪儿吗? B:I'm new here. You had better ask the policeman

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话