A: I hate to do this, but I've got to cancel a reservation I made earlier this week. B: All I need is your name, phone, and reservation date. A: My name is Rudy Randolph. I'm at 818-555-1234. The reservation was for April 9. B: Randolph, Rudy. Let me

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: My wife is sick, so I have to cancel a reservation I made. B: If you'll just give me your name, phone, and date of visit, I can cancel your reservation. A: I'm Rudy Randolph at 818-555-1234, April ninth to the fifteenth. B: Mr. Randolph. Okay, one

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'm calling to cancel a reservation I made earlier in the week. B: To cancel your reservation, I need your name, phone number, and date of trip, please. A: Rudy Randolph, 818-555-1234. My reservation begins on the second Monday of April. B: I see

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need to cancel my reservation. I have personal matters that need fixing. B: That's not a problem. Just give me your name, phone number, and date of visit. A: Rudy Randolph, 818-555-1234, April 9 through 15. B: I see your info here on the screen.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

Unit 35 In a hotel(1) 第35课 在旅馆里(1) T: Hi, I'd like a single room. 旅客:嗨,我要一间单人房。 R: Do you have a reservation? 接待员:您预订了吗? T: No, I'm afraid not. 旅客:不,我没有。 R: Let me check if w

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

A: Hello! I need to make a copy of something at once. B: There's a copy machine on the first floor in our computer lab, sir. A: Fantastic! Is there a charge? B: It's ten cents a copy, sir. A: Well, I'm only making one copy, so I guess I can afford it

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi, can you tell me where I could make a copy of a document right now? B: Sir, you can come downstairs right now to the computer lab. A: That's great. I don't suppose the copy machine is free for guests? B: Sir, each copy is ten cents or one dime,

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need a doctor immediately! B: Sir, is everything all right? A: My wife just collapsed on the floor! B: Sir, I need you to calm down. Take deep breaths. A: I'm sorry. It's just that my wife.I need the emergency room. B: Sir, I'm dialing 911 on an

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Help me! I need a doctor! B: What is the problem, sir? A: My wife is on the floor! B: Sir, please calm down. Take a deep breath. A: I need some help, right now! B: Sir, I'm going to put you through to 911. A: Hurry, please! B: I'm transferring you

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Get a doctor here, immediately! B: What's the problem, sir? A: My wife is on the floor, she's unconscious! B: Sir, could you calm down a little bit, please? A: Calm down?! My wife is unconscious, and you're telling me to calm down?! B: Hold on jus

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Is there a swimming pool in this hotel? B: We don't have a full-sized swimming pool, but we do have individual swim stations. A: What exactly does that mean? B: Basically, a swim station is like a treadmill, except instead of running, you swim. A:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Can you tell me about a nice restaurant to go to? B: Of course! How much would you like to spend on your meal? A: My date is quite sophisticated. She would expect nothing less than the best. B: Well, how about our own hotel restaurant? It's conven

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: So, now I need your help again, if you don't mind. I'm taking a date to a restaurant. B: I'd love to help you! What is your budget for the dinner? A: She strikes me as being very sophisticated. Only the best will do for her. B: Well, what do you t

A: I'm taking my date to a restaurant. Could you tell me about one or two good ones? B: My pleasure! How much would you like to spend on your date? A: She will want an excellent restaurant, of course. B: You should know that our hotel chef was traine

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'm in 507. I have a few problems with my room. B: What is that problem, sir? A: There are cockroaches in my room. B: Are you sure, sir? Flies I could believe, but cockroaches? A: I've counted nine different cockroaches, and I accidentally stepped

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: There's a big problem with my room. I'm in 507. B: Would you tell me the nature of the problem, sir? A: I have cockroaches crawling in my room. B: Perhaps you saw a silverfish, sir. A: I've seen nine more cockroaches than I wanted to see. B: Sir,

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I want to change rooms. In fact, I want a refund for tonight! B: And the problem is, sir? A: Cockroaches have taken over my room! B: My apologies, sir. We'll give you a new room and refund the value of your current room. A: Thank you. I want to co

A: I want to change rooms immediately, plus a refund for tonight. B: I'm sorry, sir. Exactly what is the problem? A: I'm knee-deep in cockroaches! B: I'm so sorry, sir. We'll give you a new room immediately, and give you a refund also. A: Thank you.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'm quite upset! I want a new room and a refund for tonight. B: Forgive me, sir, I haven't been told what the problem is. A: I'm about to be swept away by millions of cockroaches! B: My apologies, sir. We'll transfer you to a new room at once and

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

TransAsia Airways flight GE 222 crashed on the resort island of Penghu in Taiwan Wednesday evening, claiming the lives of 48 people, and injuring 10 others. Xi Jinping, General Secretary of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, has conveyed

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年07月