A: I made a reservation earlier this week, but I have to cancel it. B: No problem, sir. Just tell me your name, phone number, and date of reservation. A: Great! I'm Rudy Randolph, 818-555-1234, and my reservation was for April 9 to 15. B: Okay, sir,

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: In case you didn't know, I'm checking out in half an hour. B: That won't be a problem, sir. A: That's good to hear. Now there's still a whole New York day ahead of me. B: You're right, sir. Your whole day is still ahead of you. A: I still have tim

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

宾馆住宿 我想订一间房。 I'd like to reserve a room. 我预订了房间。 I have a reservation. 我想办理住宿登记手续。 I'd like to check in. 我想要一个单人间。 I want a single room. 我要一个有两张单人床的房间

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

图片1 reside vi. 居住 例句:They reside in various boarding houses near at hand. 他们住在附近的寄宿舍里。 residence n.居住,住处 例句:Residence in the area qualifies you for membership in thiskeep-fitting club. 只要在本

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

居住期限 您打算住多久? A:How long will you be staying? 您打算住多久? B:We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。 同类问句: How long do you plan to stay here? 您打算住多久? For how many

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

A: Hi! Does this hotel have an exercise facility? B: But of course! We have a great exercise facility. A: Good. Now exactly where is it? B: It's located right under our lobby. Just take the elevator or the stairs one flight down. A: Is this going to

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: My amenities bill says that I owe $10 for a movie, but I never ordered one. B: Let's see. It says that you were charged Monday at 9:00 p.m. for the movie Titanic. A: That's absolutely wrong! I was out exploring the city Monday night. B: Okay, let

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Why am I being charged $10 for a movie that I never ordered? B: Sir, according to your file, you spent Monday evening watching Titanic. A: Well, the file is wrong. I was at a great concert that night. B: Well, this wouldn't be the first time that

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Can you get me a taxi? B: We offer various types of transportation. Perhaps you'd like to upgrade to a private vehicle? A: Thanks, but no thanks. A taxi will do just fine. B: In that case, how about a limo? Then you can travel in style. A: No, I h

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

The US and Cuba will start talks on normalizing full diplomatic relations, marking the most significant shift in US policy toward the communist island in decades. President Obama made the announcement amid a series of new confidence-building measures

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(十二)月

A: I need some more amenities, please. B: I'm not sure I'm following you, sir. A: Specifically, I'm talking about the little things, like soap and shampoo. B: Oh, now I understand! So, you've already used up all your amenities? A: No, I'm not even ha

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi, I need to copy something right now. B: Our computer lab on the first floor has a copy machine, sir. A: Great! How much per copy? B: Sir, one copy is ten cents. A: Okay, I'll be down there shortly. B: You probably won't have to wait for anyone,

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hello! How do I get online with my laptop? B: Just plug the Ethernet cable into your computer, and you'll be online in a heartbeat. A: Well, I see the cable. But my computer runs on wireless only. B: No problem. I'll tell you about our alternative

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Does this hotel have a pool? B: I'm sorry, sir, we don't have one. However, in our gym, we do have swim stations. A: I'm not sure I understand. B: Think of a deep bathtub that you can swim in, but against a current. A: Cool. What will they think o

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Excuse me. Do you happen to have a gym here? B: Yes, sir. I think you'll find our gym quite satisfactory. A: So, where do I go to exercise? B: It's only one flight down, sir. Just take the elevator or the stairs. A: Am I going to be charged extra

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'd like to request some more amenities. B: Amenities? What do you mean by amenities, sir? A: Well, the free stuff! You know: the soap, lotion, shampoo, etc. B: I see. Sir, if I may ask: Have you used up all the amenities in your room? A: Not at a

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

I live in a quiet neighborhood. At least that's what I thought until last week. I live in a cul de sac in a residential neighborhood in Los Angeles. There is a nice retired couple that lives kitty corner from me. They have always been very friendly a

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Mr. Woods : I'd like a double room for tonight. Clerk : Do you have a reservation? Mr. Woods : Yes. I called you last week from New York. My name is George Woods. Clerk : Wait a second , please. (She checks the computer.) Yes, Mr. Woods, we have a ro

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Topic 1-Don't Let Lawbreakers Gain or Those Abiding By Rules Suffer The video of a recent fatal traffic accident has gone viral. It shows the driver who broke the law and caused the accident to happen didn't get injured, but a taxi driver who followe

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Science and technology 科学技术 Hotel hygiene 旅馆卫生 Mind the remote 当心遥控器 The next time you check in 下次你在办理入住手续的时候 3_副本.jpgNO ONE likes to think about who was in their hotel room before them, let alo

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列