赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 Checking into the Hostel 登记住宿 Evan and Kathy check into the hostel. The owner greets them. 艾凡和凯西在青年旅社登记住宿。 O:Welcome to Amsterdam.

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

A: I'd like to leave a parcel for one of my friends. Is that okay? B: All I need is your name, the name of your friend, and the time of pick-up. A: All of that's on the package. Can I just bring it down to your desk? B: That would be most convenient

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

Excuse me, sir. I'm looking for a job. I'm a hard worker. ________1_______. My motto is: If you want to win the lottery, you have to make the money to buy a ticket. So, what do you say? I could start tomorrow or why not tonight? No. I'm not hiring. W

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

load v.装(货),装载,装填 n.装载(量),负荷(量);(一)担,(一)车 loaf n.一个面包 loan n.贷款;出借,借出 v.借出 lobby n.门廊,门厅,(会议)休息厅 local a.地方的,当地的;局

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Daimler last Monday apologized and removed a senior executive after he was accused of making disparaging remarks about China. 戴姆勒公司上周一对一位被指发表辱华言论的高管进行了免职处理,并向公众致歉。 Rainer Gartn

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

雅思听力场景解析之租房篇

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

A: I'd like to order a restock on my minibar. B: You finished everything in there, sir? A: Absolutely everything. B: What would you like to order? A: Three bottles each of Perrier and Jim Beam. B: Uh-huh. What else do you want? A: The apples were gre

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hello. I need to reserve a room. B: Not a problem. May I have your name, please? A: Of course. I'm John Sandals. B: Hi, sir. My name is Michelle. Could you tell me when you need the room? A: Right now. I plan to be there in April from the 14th to

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need a room for a few days. B: That won't be a problem. Could you please tell me your name? A: John Sandals. That's S A N D A L S. B: Sir, I'm Michelle, and I run the front desk. Please tell me the days you'll be here. A: I'll be there in April:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

Master's Tea 院长茶会 Each of the 12 residential colleges has a Master in residence, who is usually a senior faculty member. The Master lives in the college with his/her family, and has meals with students in the dining hall. Working closely with

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 走进耶鲁大学

2014年英语二小作文考察的是请求信,总体难度比去年明显下降,题目当中没有特别难的考点主要内容就是向别人寻求大学住宿的建议。首先从题材上来说,是与我们平时生活息息相关的,没有

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

1. Do you have any apartments for rent right now? 你们现在有没有公寓要出租啊? 假设今天我们在报纸上看到房屋出租(To lease, To let)的广告,则接下来要作的动作就是打电话给租屋仲介(leasing agent)或

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

New York in the US is the most expensive city for international students in terms of accommodation, while the greatest number of Chinese studying overseas come from Beijing and Shanghai, according to a report. 根据一项报告显示,美国纽约是

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

GENEVA, Sept. 26 (Xinhua) -- Two million people worldwide are estimated to die from air pollution each year, the Geneva based World Health Organization (WHO) said in its air quality report published on Monday. According to data collected by the WHO f

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

一、听力的提高必须要建立在一定的词汇和语法基础上。 雅思所需的词汇不是很难,而且也很实际,具有一定的场景性。譬如,一个留学生到国外留学,他会有很多非常实际的问题,到了学校

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

1.British Prime Minister David Cameron is remembering former Prime Minister Margaret Thathcer as someone who didn't just lead her country, but saved it. He says Thather who died today at 87 will be remembered as the greatest British peacetime prime m

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(四月)

Nigerian officials say all 153 people on board a Nigerian passenger aircraft flight were killed when the plane crashed into a building in Lagos. President Goodluck Jonathan has declared three days of official mourning for the victims and ordered a th

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Guest: Hello, Id like to check in please. Guest:你好,我想入住贵酒店。 Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? Hotel staff:当然可以,能把姓名给我吗? Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Guest: Harold Smith先生。 Hotel staff

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

雅思所需的词汇不是很难,而且也很实际,具有一定的场景性。譬如,一个留学生到国外留学,他会有很多非常实际的问题,到了学校,他肯定会考虑住宿的问题,关于住宿场景的词汇就有不

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Local authorities launched emergency response measures soon after the deadly warehouse blasts. Hospitals across the city became triage centers for the injured, while locals were called on to donate blood. In addition, massive donations have been pour

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台