[00:01.48]Tiny Steps, Big Changes寻求大改变,从小处做起 [00:04.53]If you have failed in the past at trying to make big changes in your life, [00:10.25]try again now, one tiny step at a time. [00:14.18]Every year its the same. [00:16.15]As December co

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧背囊超越自我

If you have failed in the past at trying to make big changes in you life,try again now,one tiny step at a time. 如果你曾企图对你的生活做很大的改变,但却总是失败,现在可以试试,每次做一个小改变 Every year it's the sam

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: The immutable truth, that all persons are created free and equal in dignity and rights. 这是永远不会改变的真理,所有人的尊严以及权利都被设为是自由和平等的。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: At the moment I think we're beginning to see a shift in the way that cities are understood. Never before have we had so much data about individuals, about transportation, about the economy, on su

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Nicole: I'd love that. I'm so glad I quit. It's time for a change. Ron: Does that mean you're going to take my advice? Nicole: Yes. I'm looking for a position as a chef. Ron: I might be able to help... Nicole: I'm sure you have great connections. Ron

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

So why have this separate network? 所以为什么要这个独立的网络呢? Whats likely to change in five years from what we see today in the average browser? 未来5年里一般的浏览器会发生与我们现在看到的不一样的变化呢?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

SCENE③ B ?吉娜到了自己的隔间 【他会改变主意的】 Zina: He's going to change his mind. The 1) reinforcements will be here first thing tomorrow. 吉娜: 他会改变主意的。救火

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 职场社交

If you could start your career again,what would you do differently? 如果可以重新开始你的职业生涯,你会有什么改变? I like what I do now. 我喜欢我现在做的事情, It has worked out really well. 它也进行的非常顺利

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

The word kindness is made up of two syllables-KIND and NESS. KIND means forgiving, warm-hearted, friendly, of a sympathetic or helpful nature, gentle, merciful, and tender. NESS is a suffix that means a state, condition, quality or degree. When the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

第七十三届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲。由西洋音乐史上最具代表性的巨擘人物鲍勃-迪伦(Bob Dylan)自1973年后近30年来首度再次为电影Wonder Boys所量身打造。 英文歌词: A worried man with a worried mind No one in front of me and nothing behind There's a woman on my

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

The moment of triumph and truth, the moment when Barack Obama watching television with his family and friends, realized he was about to become the most powerful person in the world. These still photographs just released show a man who appears as ever

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

But what you see is the Internet and I want to define the Internet not in a whole bunch of technology terms. The Internet to me is one big network. It's not the cooperate Intranet; it's not the extranet that tie together your supplies with you at wor

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Twenty-two, people who speak two languages may unconsciously shift their personalities when they switch from one language to another. 第二十二点:讲双语的人可能会在切换语言的同时,连个性也不自觉地跟着变了。 学习重

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: But what we now know is that these cues and these rewards that really shape how habits occur and how to change them. 但我们现在知道的是,这些提示和奖赏真的影响了习惯怎么养

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

(Yeah) Know you tryna be 知道你想要成为 Know you tryna be, a gentleman 知道你想要成为一位绅士 A gentleman 一位绅士 Trying to impress 想要引我注意 Tryna be the best, specimen 想要成为最佳情侣的典范 Perfect specim

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

讲解文本: come around 改变看法,接受之前不认同的观点或事物 My dad hates all of my boyfriends at first, but he'll come around. 一开始,我爸讨厌我所有的男朋友。但是他会改变看法的。 It looks like they're

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

David Bowie 被誉为摇滚变色龙或千面歌星,是欧美摇滚乐坛最富于变化、最神秘莫测的歌手。 Changesi still dont know what i was waiting for 我依旧不知道我在等什么 and my time was running wild 我的时间疯狂地

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: And this isn't just my opinion. Our entire culture has been transformed by people who believe and behave like everything is figure-out-able. 这不单单只有我这么认为。我们整个文化已

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: But the truth is, gratitude is one of the most fast acting tools for personal transformation. No matter what negative state you find yourself in, no matter how bad things seem, the simple act of

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

David Bowie 被誉为摇滚变色龙或千面歌星,是欧美摇滚乐坛最富于变化、最神秘莫测的歌手。 中英歌词: Changesi still dont know what i was waiting for \ 我依旧不知道我在等什么 and my time was running wild 我

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(1608) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲