How do you think Wikipedia will evolve as technology evolves? 随着技术的不断发展,你认为维基百科将会怎样发展? Can you foresee, by say 2020, a way for Wikipedians to create editable, interactive videos about a topic? 你预测到

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

I was opposed to the change, and only reluctantly agreed to it after Matt Cutts of Google recommended it. 我是反对这种改变的。最后,只是因为谷歌的工程师马特.卡茨不断劝说,才勉强同意。 I am still not sure it is th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

AS IT IS 2014-11-06 Election Results Could Force Changes in US Foreign Policy 选举结果可能迫使美国改变外交政策 President Barack Obama may have less power to negotiate with other countries beginning in January. That is because his poli

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Owl City Fireflies 猫头鹰之城乐队是一支来自美国明尼苏达州的电子音乐乐队。乐队仅由一名成员组成:亚当扬(AdamYoung)。亚当扬于2007年创建了该乐队,并且担任乐队的主唱、编曲、创作、混音

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

人类发展已经造成地球资源的紧张,但是约翰罗克斯特伦提醒我们,人类科学技术进步也使我们认识到这一切,并随之改变这种行为。他的研究发现了9大地球界限通过这个发现可以指引我们保

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:生态谜云

You would not believe your eyes 或许你无法相信自己的眼睛 If ten-million fireflies 如果那千万只萤火虫 Lit up the world 我熟睡时照亮了 As I fell asleep 我的整个梦境 Cause they fill the open air 因为她们在空中飞舞

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

They understand particularly the large companies organize improperly. You see the spends of controlling increase dramatically removal of the layers of the organizations and the impairment of the workforce. But the impairment only works if you have ac

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

And it's also applied to the countries. Just like the Industrial Revolution determines which country had the best standard of living over a period of hundreds of years. The Internet revolution will have the same impact. Those countries who use this t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Well, let me tell you something. The next morning when I got up, my body was so sore that I couldn't even lift my arms to comb my hair. I had to have my mother comb my hair, and you know how embarrassing that is. But you know something? I learned a v

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Before Bruce Lee, the majority of the Asian characters in western films were limited to being evil master minds like Fu Manchu, subservient labors or commic fool. 李小龙之前 西方电影中的亚洲角色都局限在老谋深算类型的坏蛋 像

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

From VOA Learning English, this is the Technology Report in Special English. The World Bank estimates there are about 650 million mobile phone users in African countries south of the Sahara Desert. That is greater than the number of users in the Unit

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

ALISON STEWART: Experts expect tomorrow's so-called Cyber Monday sales to see an uptick over last year, but will it be enough for businesses to consider the extended shopping weekend a success? For some insight, we're joined now by Shelly Banjo of Th

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

迪士尼小天后 Miley Cyrus 转型首单 Can't Be Tamed 创下五张空降告示牌冠军专辑、缔造全球1500万张销售摇滚小天后 Miley Cyrus 蜕变大碟《Can't Be Tamed》! 一个9岁就出道的小女孩,可能无法想像几年后

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

英文段落中的各个语句在长度上应该有一定变换,即所谓的长短句之说。短句子适用于表述概念,陈述事实,增强论述的力度,给人以精炼强调之感;长句子经常用于描写,解释和论述一个完整

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Lisa告诉同事Emily新年过后准备辞职,因为她觉得眼下的工作很无聊,没有升职的机会,她还说: Lisa: The other problem is that I think the company is really set in its ways. Emily: What do you mean? L: In other words,

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Change of Plan 临时改变主意 Frank and Fred had received their draft notices on the same day, and neither wanted to enter the army. 法兰克和佛烈德两人同一天收到召集令,两人都不想去服兵役。 But Frank had heard that the

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

For those who don't know me, I can get a bit crazy 对那些不了解我的人,我也许会变得有些疯狂 Have to get my way, 24 hours a day 我每天二十四小时,都在做我自己的事 'Cause I'm hot like that 因为我太过火热 Ever

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

第一、迷你对话 A: Look, its all water over the dam now. Lets leave it behind us. 看,一切都无法挽回,就别再多想了。 B: Yeah, I know, but its too hard to do. 对,我知道,但是很难做到。 A: Our eyes should look into

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

change one's mind 改变主意,变心 What made you change your mind? 是什么让你改变主意的? There's nothing you can do to change my mind. 你用什么手段都无法改变我的想法。 You can still change your mind. 你现在还可以改

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(240) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Moonlight Sonata, Op. 27 #2 Movement 贝多芬月光奏鸣曲第二乐章 Dear Uncle, Spring has come and gone and now it is summer. 亲爱的叔叔,春来春去,现在是夏天了。 The house is quiet because Mr. Beethoven has gone to Baden. 家里

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 贝多芬住我家楼上