How do you feel about your weaknesses? Are you intentional about working on them or have you fallen into the trap of thinking they dont matter? 你觉得你有什么缺点吗?你是故意和他们工作,还是觉得陷入思维陷阱也不重要呢

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

The next thing that you need to understand as a principle is that when you introduce change, 下一个你必须要去理解的事情是当你想要改变的时候 you need to do it extraordinarily carefully. 需要格外仔细 Now I often have joked

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲设计篇

When I was a young man, a young biologist in Africa, I was involved in setting aside marvelous areas as future national parks. 我年轻的时候,是非洲的一个年轻生物学家,我参与了一个项目,为国家公园规划未来的野生区

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Be yourself, don't change for anyone. If they don't like you at your worst, then they don't deserve you at your best. 勇敢的做自己,不要为任何人而改变。如果他们不能接受最差的你,也不配拥有最好的你。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.02

Accept the things you cannot change. Have the courage to change the things you can. 不能改变的事,要学会接受,而能够改变的事就要勇于行动。电影《正义联盟》 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.7

doesn't make any difference to his cultural and historical importance,because his films changed the world. 对他在文化和历史上的重要地位都没有任何影响,因为他的电影已经改变了世界。 You got the job on The Green Horne

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

but jobs with his eye ever on the bottom line, Had a different view. 但是从乔布斯看来,这还没有触及他的底线 There were too many people at apple 有太多人站在苹果这一边了 And in the apple ecosystem playing the game of 而且

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Maria: So Alex we were talking about what I would like to change about myself so I was wondering what would you like to change about, for example, appearance? Alex: For me I've actually had some fun changing my appearance in the past. I have had the

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

aBlock by block, brick by brick, calloused hand by calloused hand. 一砖一瓦、同心协力。 What began 21 months ago in the depths of winter cannot end on this autumn night. 21个月前在寒冬所开始的一切不应当在今天这个秋夜结束

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

JEFFREY BROWN: And finally tonight: A new PBS documentary shines a light on the oppression of women and girls worldwide. Half the Sky airs in two parts over two nights, starting this evening. It's based on a book of the same name by New York Times co

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

For a change/改变一下,调剂一下 [生活中有太多的一成不变,为了给自己增添动力,我们需要做一下改变,那怕只是小小的。就比如:从来不买花的你,给家

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 精品五句

Imagine storing digital information in deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), the substance that carries genetic information in the cells of living things. What about wearing a device that makes you more intelligent or creating new materials by changing the ge

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

1. Little Women 1686 《小妇人》1868年 Outline 梗概 In picturesque 19th-century New England of the US, the 4 March sisters - tomboyish Jo, beautiful Meg, fragile Beth, and romantic Amy - come of age while their father is off to war. 19世纪,在

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Technology is also not going to change who you choose to love. 同样科技也改变不了你的择偶对象。 I study the biology of personality, and I've come to believe that we've evolved four very broad styles of thinking and behaving, 我研究生

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

忘记混合动力车,Shai Agassi说如果我们要真的改变排放量,我们得选择电力车。他的公司,Better Place,为我们带来一个激进的计划,一个可以让不同国家在2020年完全摆脱石油的计划。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:交通工具

Juan Enriquez挑战我们固有的生物能源的定义。石油、煤炭、天然气和其他碳氢化合物,并不是化学物质,而是生物产品,都是来源于植物。因此,是可以种植的。他认为,我们获取燃料的方法,

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:环境 重造计划

to accelerate changes 加速改变 英文释义 To encourage changes and take actions that enablethem to occur more quickly than they wouldotherwise. 例句 A dependable new electrical supply for the impoverished region will help to acceleratechanges

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Fridays are the least productive day in many offices. People are scrambling to get things down before the weekend. Others are ditching and leaving early or not working at all. However, you dont have to let it impact your productivity. Lets reclaim ou

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Each time you pick up the phone and chat with a new person, that stranger is subconciously judging you from your first hello. Don't get mad: you, too, are judging them. New research indicates that we begin to form first impressions based on how someo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

AS IT IS 2013-08-25 Filmmaker Documents Change and Loss in Cambodia 制片人记录柬埔寨的改变和损失 Hi, and welcome to As It Is. Im Kelly Jean Kelly. Today Mario Ritter is taking us to Cambodia, in Southeast Asia. A Cambodian-American film

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(八)月