[00:03.43]He loved talking to me about the rain 他喜欢跟我说起雨水 [00:08.70]and the springs of fresh water, 新鲜的泉水 [00:11.47]and wed walk for miles and miles. 我们会走很远很远的路 [00:14.44]Wed lie in the dry grass. 我们躺

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-给朱丽叶的信

Ladies and Gentleman, I'd like to welcome all of you to our first annual fundraising event. We will be doing a silent auction to raise money for our school library. Many people have donated all of the items you see here tonight. All items are in bran

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 中级类英语听力

[00:01.44]...could be the best thing that ever happened to me. 或许是我遇过最好的一件事吧 [00:12.88]-I love ya. -I love you too. -我爱你哟 -我也爱你 [00:16.64]If that's what you said. 若你是指那个爱 [00:18.36]I don't know

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-爱是妥协

1. President Barack Obama speaks at a town hall meeting in Ohio. There, he calls on Congress to enact a new job-creation bill, and he demands that include tax breaks for small businesses hiring and for people who make their homes more energy efficien

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(一月)

Whatever it was, it was clearly something of value. At the entrance, slots in the stone indicate the doors could be barred. There are also two guard houses inside. This was one of the most secured buildings in the city. It appears that the merchandis

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2015年

Do you own an iPad, iPhone, or any other Apple product? If you do, how would you like to give Apple CEO Tim Cook a piece of your mind, over a nice hot cup of coffee? But whether you come to flatter or flatten Cook, that meeting will not come cheap. T

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

This is Whats Trending Today In 1922, German-born scientist Albert Einstein was traveling to Tokyo when he found out he had earned the Nobel Prize in Physics. While in Japan, Einstein stayed at Tokyos Imperial Hotel. During his stay, a hotel worker c

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Despite its name no longer appearing on watch dials, defunct Swiss manufacturer Lemania is experiencing a resurgence thanks to the inexorable growth in interest in military watches. 虽然名字不会再出现在表盘上了,但由于人们对军用手

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

We`re talking about anything from stone tools to complex machines. A lot of times archeologists have to dig in order to find those artifacts. Not the researchers features in our next report from Nick Glass.They`re using modern technology to try to le

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(一)月

NEW YORK, Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. stocks jumped on Monday, driven by technology(技术,工艺) and materials stocks, as well as optimism of investors toward the State of the Union address, which will be delivered by President Barack Obama on Tue

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

For all his brilliance, real science accounted for only a part of his interests. At least half his working life was given over to alchemy and wayward religious pursuits. These were not mere dabblings but wholehearted devotions. He was a secret adhere

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

Dig. Got your eyes open? 狄格,警戒起来了吗 That's what I'm here for, sir. 这正是我来这的原因,先生 That and answering patronizing questions. 你完全没必要问这种问题 This guy's out of time. 这个家伙拖得太久了 I

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Hello. 你好 Good evening, Mr. Russo. 晚上好,罗素先生 There's a Mr. Underwood here to see you. 有位安德伍德先生来访 Uh... Okay. Send him up. 好的,请他上来 Hi, there. 你们好啊 纸牌屋第一季.jpg This is Kevin, this

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Business 商业报道 Selling art online 网售艺术品 Enter Amazon 点击亚马逊 The internet giant's fine-art venture is unlikely to sell many masterpieces 互联网巨头的艺术冒险,看样子卖不出几件珍宝 WITH a mouse click you c

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

I heard on the news the Dodger got away. 我听新闻说幕后者逃跑了 Hopefully the night wasn't a complete waste. Your dates. How'd they go? 但愿今晚没白干。你的约会怎样 Great. Awesome. 很好,不错 You two suck at lying. 你俩太

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Collectibles Collectibles have been a part of almost every culture since ancient times. Whereas some objects have been collected for their usefulness, others have been selected for their aesthetic beauty alone. In the United States, the kinds of coll

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

I started arriving at work around 9:00 a.m. and leaving at 5:30 p.m. 从此,我开始早上9点到公司,下午5点30分离开公司。 This schedule allowed me to nurse my son before I left and get home in time to nurse again before putting him

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

A painting by Pablo Picasso has set a new world record for the most expensive artwork to be sold at auction after reaching $179m (?115m) in New York. 在纽约某拍卖会上,一幅毕加索画作以1.79亿美元天价创下纪录,成为史上最贵

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

本期内容: Tokyo's world-famous Tsukiji fish market has held its final pre-dawn tuna auction before being relocated to a new site. The world's largest fish market, which has been in operation for 83 years, is being moved as part of the redevelop

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

In the early 1990s, the Nissan car company in Japan built a small sports car called the Nissan Figaro. There is a picture of one on the website. It has a retro look. That means that it was designed to look old-fashioned as if it had been built in the

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语