SCENE③ A “ 微力 ” 旗下的 “ 资讯王 ” 网络分公司 【他手边有太多事要做了】 Vince: Morning, Zina. Just wanted to say thanks again! 文斯: 早安,吉娜。只是想再

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 职场社交

The auction is starting, ladies and gentlemen. 先生女士们,拍卖会即将开始。 Hi, Max. I'm so excited to be here. Oh, hello, Caroline. 你好吗,麦克斯。好高兴来这里。你好,卡洛琳。 Sophie, I apologize for the other da

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Which lucky children will get the must-have toys this year? There are only 12 shopping days until Christmas, and the British public is going present-shopping crazy. But some parents might have left it too late to buy the present their child really w

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Russias Most Expensive Diamonds to Be Sold Online A mining company has announced plans to sell a collection of what it says are the most valuable diamonds ever cut in Russia. The largest in the collection is a 51.38-carat round cut diamond. It was pr

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(八)月

17世纪,英国为争夺海上霸主地位,先后与荷兰发生过三次战争,双方各有胜负,英国最终打败荷兰,成为日不落帝国。英国人也将对荷兰人的仇视和轻蔑情绪带入到了语言中,创造了很多丑化

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Hi there, I'm Virginia Cha at the CNN center in Atlanta with a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. A missing soldier's hometown is helping him out by keeping quiet. Pfc Bowe Bergdahl was captured in Afghanistan. This is a footage of him speaki

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(七)月

It's not often a tomato is described as so sweet 'whenever people see it they just want to hug it' - but this was no ordinary piece of fruit. 一颗普通的番茄,尤其是在没有被切开的时候,形状很少能有爱到让人一见就想要拥

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. The Senate's Democratic leader urges President Bush and Vice President Cheney to apologize for actions of their aides in the CIA leak case. 2. Two US soldiers are charged with assault for allegedly

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2005

'A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss' 滚石不生苔 A Sotheby's employee shows the handwritten lyrics for Bob Dylan's 'Like a Rolling Stone' song that is part part of a collection from; 'A Rock and Roll History: Presley to Punk' at Sotheby's auction ho

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

文本: S: Don't worry. Vanessa, I love her a lot. I do. it's just, um, I hope everything works out. H: Why wouldn't it? J: Hey, Scott. dad, uh, you excited about the auction tonight? H: Uh, Lily has a photo for sale At the charity auction at sothe

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

While Alibaba's Jack Ma is one of the most admired entrepreneurs in China and numbers among the richest men in the world, not many think of him when it comes to art. 虽然阿里巴巴的马云是中国最受推崇的企业家,也是世界上最富有

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Asian tycoon Li Ka-shing is assembling a bid for a majority stake in the gas distribution business of National Grid, the UK electricity network operator, bringing an experienced UK infrastructure investor to the auction that is expected to value the

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

神探夏洛克第一季第二集_12 你的头发变了嘛 什么? You changed your hair. What? 你换了发型 以前都从中间分开的 The style. It's usually parted in the middle. 是啊 这个... Yes, well... 挺好看的 It's good. 这个发型

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第一季

They would have to go steerage on the ship, but it was only three days after all, not too bad. Not like the weeks and weeks between England and the Antipodes. All they could afford to take with them were clothes, china, cutlery, household linens, coo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 荆棘鸟

This is AP news minute. 1. A draft memo obtained by the Associate Press shows a Trump administration proposal to mobilize as many as 100,000 national guard troops to round up unauthorized immigrants. Under the plan, state governors would decide wheth

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(二)月

When it comes to their political views, it's not too difficult to tell them apart. But when it comes to their brush strokes, spotting the difference between David Cameron and Ed Miliband might be a different story. 大卫卡梅伦和爱德华米利班德

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A painting by Pablo Picasso has set a new world record for the most expensive artwork to be sold at auction after reaching $179m (?115m) in New York. 在纽约某拍卖会上,一幅毕加索画作以1.79亿美元天价创下纪录,成为史上最贵

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mark Elliot Zuckerberg was born on May the 14th, 1984. He is the creator of the social media site Facebook. He was a star student at school, winning prizes in astronomy, maths and physics. He also excelled in Classical studies. He studied Psychology

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

Idiom: Run something into the family ( hereditary ) Hit the book: Billionaire Winning bidder Auction American Express High profile Antiquity Dynasty Case by case basis Chinese billionaire Liu Yiqian spends $170 million on AmEx card, gets to fly first

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

porcelain n.瓷器(集合名词,不可数) I bought this porcelain vase at an auction. 我在一场拍卖会上买了这只瓷花瓶。 guardian n.守护者,捍卫者;(法定)监护人 The US views itself as the guardian of the values of

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(290) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500