打工姐妹花第二季 第9期:苏菲和奥列格正式约会
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第二季
英语课
The auction 1 is starting, ladies and gentlemen. 先生女士们,拍卖会即将开始。
Hi, Max. I'm so excited to be here. Oh, hello, Caroline. 你好吗,麦克斯。好高兴来这里。你好,卡洛琳。
Sophie, I apologize for the other day. I was really tense, and I didn't mean it. 苏菲,我为我那天的行为道歉。我那时太神经兮兮了,不是有意的。
I think you have a unique sense of style. You do so much with so little fabric 2. 我觉得你的风格十分独特。少少的布料,大大的美丽。
I do... And I see you took my advice and got Polish Vogue 3. 的确。看来你听我的话,去看波兰版《时尚》杂志啦。
How nice is this? We are finally on a romantic date. 这样真好。我们终于开始浪漫约会。
We just came from lunch at Rainbow Room, and I'm wearing my best Fila tracksuit. 我们刚在高档餐厅吃完饭,我也穿着我最好的一件飞乐运动服。
Yah, now, he's going to buy me something golden. 现在他要买金的东西给我了
Yah, I want to be covered in gold. I want a golden shower. 没错,我就想要全身被黄金覆盖。想要个黄金淋浴。
Let's see. If I was a loving cup, where would I be? 想想,如果我是个纪念杯,我会在哪里?
Some place with a lot of cash shoved 4 up inside you. 某个你体内被塞了很多钞票的地方
How much do you think is in there? 你觉得里面会有多少钱啊
Well, let's see. The wooden base of the cup is about this big, and I know you can get 20,000 in an Altoids tin, 看嘛,奖杯的木头底座大概这么大,你可以在口香糖罐里塞2万
and this is about three times that size. So 60,000. 而这底座有它的三倍的大,就表示装了6万吧。
$60,000? That's like a million dollars! So I could have $60,000 in an hour? 6万块吗?就跟一百万一样多啊?再一个小时,我就有6万块了吗?
Well, we. We could have it. Did I say I? How weird 5. 是我们。我们就有。我说了"我"吗?真奇怪。
n.拍卖;拍卖会;vt.拍卖
- They've put the contents of their house up for auction.他们把房子里的东西全都拿去拍卖了。
- They bought a new minibus with the proceeds from the auction.他们用拍卖得来的钱买了一辆新面包车。
n.织物,织品,布;构造,结构,组织
- The fabric will spot easily.这种织品很容易玷污。
- I don't like the pattern on the fabric.我不喜欢那块布料上的图案。
n.时髦,时尚;adj.流行的
- Flowery carpets became the vogue.花卉地毯变成了时髦货。
- Short hair came back into vogue about ten years ago.大约十年前短发又开始流行起来了。
推,猛推,乱推( shove的过去式和过去分词 ); 乱放; 随便放; 胡乱丢
- The people shoved to get on the bus. 人们你推我挤争着上公共汽车。
- He shoved me roughly aside. 他粗暴地把我推到了一边。
标签:
打工姐妹花