Yes, things change she murmured hopefully, I thought. Some things are more certain than others like the weather. People are harder. 是的,事情会改变她喃喃低语着,我觉得,她似乎又燃起了希望。有些事情会预测更准确些

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

DIALOG 70 NEIGHBORHOOD PROBLEM 1--We've got to do someting about the neighbor's dog! 2--Why? Has he been into your flower garden again? 1--The flower garden, the garbage can, and yesterday he started

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

DIALOGUE 48 Talking About Music 1--Do you want black or white coffee? 2--White, please. 1--Look! There's a folk concert tomorrow evening. Do you want to go? 2--I don't like folk music very much. 1--Wh

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

DIALOGUE 59 Talking About Music 1--Do you want black or white coffee? 2--White, please. 1--Look! There's a folk concert tomorrow evening. Do you want to go? 2--I don't like folk music very much. 1--Wh

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

V. Let' Talk Script Before I conclude my talk, I'd like to summarize what we have covered. Air travel has its inherent advantages. Airplanes fly fast, and they are now flying faster than before. Now supersonic passenger planes can fly across the Atla

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

What you say is partly right. 你说的有一部分是对的 I agree with much of what you said. 我基本上同意你的意见。

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Brother : Hey, Sally! Are you going to stay in that bathroom for the rest of your life? Sister : (From the bathroom) Come on, I just got in here. Brother : You're kidding me. You've been in there for

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

小作文: 4个柱状图,男女生在1996年和2000年不同学科的成绩对比 大作文: Some people think it's all bad for children to watch TV, others believe watching TV can bring positive effects on children when they grow up, discuss b

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

成功的商务要求自信。当你用第二语言做生意时,很容易语气听起来很不确定。但是不要这么快就放弃!就算你对单词不是很确定,你还是可以让别人听起来你十分了解你正在谈论什么。秘诀

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The next thing Yd like to bring up for discussion is packing. 下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。 The next thing Yd like to bring up for discussion is packing. 下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。 Please state your opinions about it. 请陈

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Let me offer you a few suggestions: 我来告诉你一些建议: 1. Start your mornings by sitting in silence. Rather than watching the news, reading the morning paper, or opening your computer, find a quiet place to just sit and think. 1.从早晨开

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

星级典句: 第一句:Please read it to see if there is need of any change. 请阅读一下看看是否有需要更改的地方。 A: This is a tentative plan I've worked out. Please read it to see if there is a need of any change. 这是我列的

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

雅思神父、新东方二十年功勋教师小新老师今天做客潘吉Jenny告诉你,和你分享中国人的应试痛点和高分秘籍!还停留在死记硬背单词和高分句型的同学们洗洗睡了,因为这肯定是不会让你过的

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

今天Robert的办公室出现了一个生面孔――Kevin Hughes,此人代表美国一家运动产品公司,专程来台湾寻找加工合作。接洽的加工产品市运动型磁质石膏护垫,受伤的运动员包上这种产品上场比赛

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Circumcision in Germany 割礼在德国 Incisive arguments 激烈的争辩 A row over a ruling that circumcision for non-medical reasons is a crime 法院对出于非医疗原因实行割礼构成犯罪的裁定引发争议 The parents, both Muslims,

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

And so he gradually worked his way up until, by 444 BC a number as beautiful as the time it represents, 就这样他逐渐获得了最高统治权并自公元前444年起这个数字像它所表明的时代一样美, he was, in effect, the city's sol

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

句型,词组搭配 1. 随着经济的繁荣 with the booming of the economy 2. 随着人民生活水平的显著提高 with the remarkable improvement of people's living standard 3. 先进的科学技术 advanced science and technology 4. 为我们日

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

The One With the List 本集简介: Chandler gets a new computer. Ross is depressed about having to chose between Julie and Rachel. Chandler suggests they make a list of pros and cons, which somehow never makes it past the cons. Ross choses Rachel,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

WASHINGTON -- An overwhelming majority of US blacks say the verdict of George Zimmerman was wrong, while a majority of whites say the verdict was right, a Gallup poll showed Monday. The poll found, an overwhelming 85 percent of blacks say the verdict

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

模仿文本: But first, in the arguments about the pros and cons of whaling, we hear a lot from campaigners and politicians, but we rarely hear from the hunters themselves. Well, today on Outlook, we are at sea with the crew of a Norwegian whaling

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀