Tonight on Best Kept Secrets, we go inside one of the world's most secretive crime-fighting organizations, the Federal Bureau of Investigation. How does the FBI solve cases like the Oklahoma City bomb

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 揭秘联邦调查局

英语场景口语:幽默的回绝 舞厅里,你可能会邀请身边的女孩跳舞:小姐,可以请你跳支舞吗? 【口语要素1】May I have your honor of this dance? 如果对方没有和男朋友一起来的话,那算你走桃花运了

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语场景口语

Good evening, I don't know if it made the stir outside the United States that it'd made here, but last Monday night, the big headline in the evening papers and on the telly was one that the poor fello

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 其他文化

Boylan believes that a witness's memory is as crucial to a case as any physical evidence. What I would ultimately want would be for police to really protect that memory as evidence like they would any

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 揭秘联邦调查局

Necessity being the mother of invention, Morris sets out to create a secret device that can track every keystroke from a cyber crook's computer. It then became a matter of finding the technology that

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 揭秘联邦调查局

At a meeting early in his tenure, Cook was told of a problem with one of Apple's Chinese suppliers. 在任职初期的一次会议上,库克听说苹果公司的某一家中国供应商出了问题。 This is really bad, he said. Someone should be

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

At Apple his role became implementing Jobs's intuition, which he accomplished with a quiet diligence. 在苹果公司,他成了贯彻乔布斯直觉的角色。 Never married, he threw himself into his work. 他默默耕耘,全心投入工作,至

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Cook, the son of a shipyard worker, was raised in Robertsdale, Alabama, 库克是一个造船厂工人的儿子,在亚拉巴马州的罗伯茨代尔长大, a small town between Mobile and Pensacola a half hour from the Gulf Coast. 这是一个位于

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

After three months of working under Jobs, Apple's head of operations decided he could not bear the pressure, and he quit. 在和乔布斯工作了3个月之后,苹果公司的运营主管因为不堪压力而辞职。 For almost a year Jobs ran ope

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

I'm afraid it's against company policy to have non business lunches with people. 我恐怕这违反了公司的规定,我不能和客户进行非商业的午餐。 Really? Oh how tedious! 真的吗?多么烦人! It wouldn't be 这不 Pardon? 什么

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Here's one. 给你这个。 Thanks. Okay, I'm listening Tom. 谢谢,好的,我洗耳恭听了,汤姆。 Okay. Say: go... go... ...away...Slimy Limey. 好的。说走 走 开,假惺惺的Limey。 Go away Slimy Limey. Are you sure? 走开,假惺

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello! You're joining us again after Anna's call from Mr Lime he asked her to lunch, remember. 你们好!在安娜接到Lime先生的电话后,我们又见面了。记得他邀请安娜共进午餐吗? Now Anna and Denise are flapping. 现在安娜

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

苹果秋季发布会在旧金山的比尔?格雷厄姆市政礼堂举行。苹果CEO库克一举打破严肃高冷人设,坐着深夜秀主持人的车热情高歌前往发布会现场。又唱One Republic又戴搞怪太阳镜的掌门人笑得好开

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Lesson Two 进阶篇之二 【序言】 各位亲爱的听众朋友,这里是可可英语6+1英语课程。我是Juliet。清脆的鸟鸣,徐徐的晨风,柔和的晨光,摇曳的绿叶,多美好的清晨呀!带上您一份美好的心情进

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2016年

FBI Pulls Out of Yemen David Gollust State Department 18 Jun 2001 21:57 UTC The 1)Federal Bureau of Investigation is 2)withdrawing its agents from Yemen who are 3)probing last October ' s terrorist bo

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(1)

In the essay, published Thursday, Cook said that he has never denied being gay, but has not publicly discussed his sexuality until now: So let me be clear: Im proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me.在周四

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Apple chief executive Tim Cook plans to visit Beijing later this month to meet high-level government officials, at a time when the company is facing setbacks in its most important overseas market, a source said. 近日有消息称,苹果CEO蒂姆库克

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

常见用法: You're all right thanks,I'm good. 不用了谢谢,我不需要。 I'm fine. You're all right. 我已经可以了,谢谢你。 You're all right. 典型的爱尔兰土语用法。 地道用法: 1. I couldn't possibly(accept your h

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Apple's recent obsession with gold-colored versions of its products is indeed a response to preferences in China. 苹果公司近来对金色产品的偏好实则是受中国的影响。 Apple CEO Tim Cook told Bloomberg Businessweek that the company

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间