I love the Olympics. It really is a unique and special world occasion. Theres only one event in the world better than the Olympics, and thats the Football World Cup. Anyway, the Olympics really is a celebration of humanity. The whole world watches an

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-O

Buddhist Festival in Thailand Celebrates Boys as Princes A colorful festival in northern Thailand holds deep Buddhist meaning for young boys who are celebrated as beloved princes. 泰国北部有一个色彩斑斓的节日,这个节日对于男童来

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Celebrating America in Song 庆祝美国独立日歌曲 Welcome to American Mosaic from VOA Learning English. Im June Simms. Today is Americas Independence Day holiday. On July 4th, 1776, the 13 American colonies officially declared their independenc

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(七)月

AS IT IS 2015-05-01 Parade Marks 40th Anniversary of Vietnam War's End 越南庆祝越南战争结束40周年 Vietnam has held a parade to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the end of the Vietnam War. The victory of North Vietnamese forces brought th

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: I know I saw you this morning but it seems like it's been forever.We gotta celebrate. What do you wanna do? 我记得早上才见过你,但是感觉好像过了很久似的。我们应该庆祝一

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

元宵节就是Lantern Festival! 元宵节快乐 经典句型: How shall we celebrate the Lantern Festival? 我们怎么庆祝元宵节呢? A:How shall we celebrate the Lantern Festival? 甲:我们怎么庆祝元宵节呢? B:Let's enjoy the colorfu

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

升职 Promotion 提升 promotion A: This marketing research is conducted very well.Who did it? B: Fang Lin,a young girl.She's just got the promotion. 老板很器重他。 The boss thinks highly of him. A: The boss will promote Robert as manager. B:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

功绩调薪 merit increase A: What do you mean by merit increase? B: Merit increase is the annual raise based on your performance. 做这种工作不合算。 It doesn't pay to do this job=It's unworthy of doing this kind of job. A: Nancy,how much o

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

That's what you'll see inside. 这就是你在博物馆会看到的。 You'll see it in the shackles of an enslaved child and in the hope of Harriet Tubman's gospel hymnal. 从一个被奴役孩子的枷锁中和哈莉特塔布曼福音诗歌的希望中

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好! I hope you're all having a great Fourth of July weekend. 我衷心希望你们独立日过的愉快。 I want to begin today by saying a special word to the U.S. Men's Soccer Team, who represented America so well the past

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

This is Whats Trending Today. The internet search company Google celebrated the 37th anniversary of Indonesias Komodo National Park with its latest Google Doodle. Google Doodles are special, short-term changes of the Google homepage that mark special

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Freda Bright says, Only in opera do people die of love. It's true. You really can't love somebody to death. I've known people to die from no love, but I've never known anyone to be loved to death. We just can't love one another enough. A heart-warmin

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Sarah向原来的同事 Amanda 诉苦,说刚换了新工作,就赶上三个人过生日,都要凑份子,感觉心理很不平衡。Amanda 劝她说, A: If I were you, I would just bite the bullet and hand over the money. First impressions a

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

2012年英语专四考试作文题: 大作文试题大意: The Dragon Boat Festival 第一段,谈谈你对端午节的认识 第二段,端午节都做些什么,如何庆祝端午节 小作文题目: 便条写作,你寒假回来, 一同学

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

一对夫妇出去吃饭庆祝他们的五十周年结婚纪念。在回家的路上,她注意到他的眼里含着泪水,于是问他是否在感伤他们庆祝五十年在一起的美好时光。他回答说:不,我在想我们结婚前的时

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Her basketball team won a big game. They want to celebrate. They have to buy some things. They split the work. Patricia goes to the bakery shop. She orders a cake shaped like a basketball. Linda gets the decorations. She buys bottles of bubbles and w

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Hi, everybody. 嗨,大家好。 Today, I want to take a break from the back-and-forth of campaign season, and talk about something that's brought us all together this weekthe Summer Olympics. 今天,我想在你争我夺的竞选季中稍作休息,

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

喝酒庆祝 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Mr. Wilson I'm very glad we reached the agreement at last. Now I'd like to propose a toast to the further development of our cooperation. A:我非常高兴我们最终达成了协议,威尔逊先生。让我

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(278) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):shelter 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:庆祝母校百年校庆 语法天地(Grammar Talk):现在完成进行时的用法(2)

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

农历新年即将来临,想必大家早已经沉浸在对春节的热切期盼中,今天的节目一起来看看如何用英语说过年。 01.Spring festival 首先,我们来看看如何用英语说年: Spring Festival: 春节 很多中国的

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀