共和党庆祝税改方案通过 This is AP News Minute. Republicans are celebrating after their tax bill passed the Senate by a 51-48 vote. House votes again Wednesday. The GOP says the plan will help middle class families but democrats call it a g

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(十二)月

俄罗斯人在经济隐忧中庆祝新年 Russian preparations for the New Year holiday are clouded by economic recession and a tumbling currency, the ruble. Nonetheless, people in the Russian capital appear to be in a festive mood. 俄罗斯人的新

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年12月

Don't make promises when you're joyful. Don't reply when you're sad. Don't make decisions when you're angry. 别在喜悦时承诺,别在悲伤时回答,别在愤怒时决定。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.04

This is AP News Minute. Police say a man accused of plowing a car into a crowd enjoying a parade in New Orleans is being investigated for driving while intoxicated. 21 people were hospitalized. Authorities say the crash on Saturday evening sends a st

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(二)月

Jerry: What a nice day! Monica: yes. How about going out and enjoying the sunshine on the grass? J: great, let's go! M: hey, darling, I think I might have a little heatstroke from being in the sun all day. I was so relaxed. It felt as if I were in an

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

部门所有员工 staff in the department A: Congratulations for the success of your business strategy. B: Thank you very much.The Staff in our department appreciate your suggestions. 感谢你们对我们工作的支持。 Thank you for supporting

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

这是庆祝 It's the celebration of.... A: Diana,would you like to go to a dance party held by our company this weekend? It's the celebration of a successful cooperation. B: With pleasure.That must be exciting. 预定餐位 book tables A: Hello,West

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

部门聚会 department party A: Salas,could you arrange a department party on Friday evening? B: No problem.I will order tables and meals. A: Do not forget to give me the list of our guests. B: Ok.It'll be ready soon. 生日聚会 birthday party A:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

Hugh:Everyone, can I have your attention, please? 休格:各位各位,听我说两句好吗? Just a couple minutes. Thank you. 就几分钟,谢谢。 Jasper:Hate it that we can never talk. 贾思博:我不喜欢跟你形同陌路。 Iris:Hate it.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Welcome to the White House. And I am honored to join you for the National Day of Prayer. I'm sorry Laura is not here -- she's out selling her book. (Laughter.) Shirley, thank you very much for being the Chairman of the Na

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

In the U.S. Mothers' Day is a holiday celebrated on second Sunday in May. It is a day when children honor their mothers with cards, gifts, and flowers. First observance in Philadelphia, Pa. in 1907, it is based on suggestions by Julia Ward Howe in 18

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

This is AP News Minute. President Donald Trump welcomed Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to the White House Monday. It's their first meeting, and personal chemistry as much as policy could determine the direction of future relations. The Supreme C

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(六)月

Astronomer's Hometown Celebrates Pluto Fly-by 天文学家家乡庆祝冥王星飞行器 STREATOR, ILLINOIS Astronomer Clyde Tombaugh, born in rural Illinois in 1906, discovered what became the ninth planet in our solar system Pluto. Today, NASAs New

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(七月)

纽约市民庆祝中国传统新年 According to ancient legend, a mythical beast would emerge on the night before new year, and devour the inhabitants of a small Chinese village. 相传,每到除夕一头中国古代神话中的怪兽就会出现,

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

地点:亚特兰蒂斯酒店前台 人物:莫妮卡,钱德勒,前台服务员,一对度蜜月夫妇 事件:莫妮卡和钱德勒度蜜月时遇到一对总能得到免费东西的夫妇,两人非常羡慕。 Monica: I can't believe we'r

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Nikki Webster 妮基韦伯斯特 澳洲人。曾受邀于2000年悉尼奥运会开幕式与闭幕式演唱,时年13岁。14岁出版唱片《follow your heart》(《跟随你的心》),跃身欧美乐坛首张勇夺白金销售大碟,被称为澳洲的小布兰妮。 There is a peace in our hearts 在我们心中有一个和

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

今天我们要学的词是celebrate。 Celebrate, 庆祝。 President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama celebrated his inauguration by dancing in ten inaugural balls, 美国新任总统奥巴马和第一夫人米歇尔参加了十场就职舞

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Sri Lanka is preparing for a major celebration following the battlefield defeat of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam, ending a quarter-century civil war. Joyous outbursts that are mixed with some lingering anxiety, especially among the minority Ta

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年5月

由时年13岁的悉尼小姑娘Nikki Webster演唱 英文歌词: Under Southern Skies by Nikki Webster There is a peace in our hearts And a hope in our hands We're a family of children We come from many different lands Our time is just beginning, Our race is yet t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

beyond... 超越 go beyond... 不断超越 go beyond the game... 超越游戏本身 you and I, we have met before 我们原来彼此相识 to the magic of the moment in cyber space. 通过网络魔法般的瞬间 driven by a passion to win 激情驱使

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲