Wake Up-Home-Monday 醒来-家里-星期一 All of a sudden my alarm clock went off, it is six o'clock in the morning.I Should wake up. but I am still sleepy.I know that I have to get up,or I will be late 突然音我的闹钟响了,现在是早上六

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Who Is the 'Breadwinner' in Your Family? Now, the VOA Learning English program Words and Their Stories. On todays show about English words and expressions, we are going to talk about bread. Now, most countries around the world have some sort of bread

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

(1)Indoorsy 宅在家里 indoorsy是一个形容词。这个词在很多词典中是找不到的,但确实一个很地道的表达哦。indoors 是指室内的,加上后缀 y 就构成了 indoorsy 形容词,表示不爱出门,更愿意在室

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟Susan一起学美语

Language Points call the shots 做主。He callsthe shots at work, but his wife makes all the decisions at home. 他在办公室说了算,但回到家,凡事都是他太太做主。

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

unit 45 邀请到家里做客 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Why don't you come round for a meal one evening next week? A:你下星期找个晚上过来吃顿饭好吗? B:I'd love to. B:好啊,我乐意去。 A:Which day would suit you? A:对你来说

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(309) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Jeff, Canada speaker I have a, by modern standards, I have a big family: seven people. My parents, my mom and dad. I have a sister, an older brother, two younger brothers and myself and the neat thing about my family now is my sister lives in America

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

While most 5-year-old children are in school or outside playing, little Anna Wang from Southwest China is taking care of her grandmother and great-grandmother. In fact, she is the sole caregiver for both elderly women, a role thrust upon her by circu

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Gloria请Mitchell帮她处理交通事故,Manny却偷偷说那都是Gloria超速的错,原来大家只是想让Mitchell告诉Gloria她车技太烂的实话。Claire 和旧时同事聚会,同事成为公司的风云人物,Claire带着同事来家

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

GWEN IFILL: There was deadly unrest in Eastern Ukraine today, as pro-Russia insurgents attacked a military checkpoint, killing 16 soldiers. In the town of Lysychansk, separatist rebels clashed with Ukrainian forces and exchanged mortar rounds and gun

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Charlotte? said Mrs. Arable. Who's Charlotte? 夏洛?阿拉布尔太太说,夏洛是谁? She's Wilbur's best friend. She's terribly clever. 是威尔伯最好的朋友。它聪明极了。 What does she look like? asked Mrs. Arable. 她是什么样

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Oh, yes, Wilbur adores Charlotte, said Fern. 噢,是的,威尔伯佩服夏洛,弗恩说, Do you know what Charlotte said when the goslings hatched? 你知道那些小鹅孵出来那会儿,夏洛说了什么吗? I haven't the faintest idea

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

The goose did what? asked Mrs. Arable, 你说母鹅什么?阿拉布尔太太问道, gazing at her daughter with a queer, worried look. 用奇怪又担心的目光看着女儿, Told Templeton she didn't want the egg any more, repeated Fern. 它对

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Chapter 8 A Talk at Home 第八章 家里的谈话 On Sunday morning Mr. and Mrs. Arable and Fern were sitting at breakfast in the kitchen. 星期日早晨,阿拉布尔先生和太太跟弗恩一起坐在厨房里吃早饭。 Avery had finished and

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Home Sweet Home 还是家里好 A surgeon returned from a safari in Africa. 一位外科医生刚从非洲狩猎回来。 How did it go? asked his colleagues. 这次打猎顺利吗?同僚问道。 Oh , it was very disappointing, replied the surgeon. 喔

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

条件句由两部分组成: if从句+主句: If it rains I shall stay at home. 如果下雨我就呆在家里。 If it rains是 if从句, I shall stay at home是主句。条件句有三种,每种所含的一对时态都不一样。每种条件

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Hyper-wired South Korea is considering legislation that would ban bosses from bothering their staff at home after growing complaints about the countrys already onerous work-life imbalance. 在韩国已经不堪重负的工作和生活间的不平衡导

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

外边太冷咯! 大家都应该呆在家里,看看最棒的 OMG美语 节目! 1) chilly 冷 2) wind is whipping 风吹得很厉害 3) bundle up 穿厚点 4) catch cold 感冒 5) bust out 拿出来

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

外边太冷咯! 大家都应该呆在家里,看看最棒的 OMG美语 节目! 1) so cold 这么冷 2) freezing my butt off 冷极了,屁股冻僵了 3) chilly 冷 4) I can't feel my fingers 我感觉不到我的手指了 5) nippy 有点冷 6)

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

承认吧。 Your House Is Usually a Disaster Area 你家里通常乱七八糟 The next time you entertain, don't pretend that your place always looks perfect. It's as annoying as a stick-thin model saying she eats like a horse. If someone compliment

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

God,is it nice to be here.I'm dealing with a possum problem at the house. 老天 很高兴来到这里 我家最近闹负鼠 Just moved into a new house,me and my wife,we like to go in the yard at night 我和老婆刚刚搬进新家 我们喜欢晚上

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀