A: How would you like to go to a movie tonight? [00:01.12]A:今天晚上你愿不愿意去看电影? [00:02.25]B:Thanks for asking,but I dont think so. [00:03.45]B:谢谢你的邀请,不过我不想去。 [00:04.65]A:Then what about tryin

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

Shower-Home-Monday 淋浴-家里-星期一 I usually take a shower right after I get out of my bed in the morning;it wakes me up right waay. 我总是(通常)在早晨一起床之后就会去冲个澡,这会让我马上清醒过来。 Instead o

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

I thought 我本以为。中文不太说本以为,通常只说我以为 情景1:今天你提前回家了,发现室友在家里。 I thought you went out. 我还以为你出去了。 情景2:原本你以为周二考试,结果周一就考试了

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 新年到了,贝贝把家里打扫一下,把家里的东东都收起来。 鼠标控制,鼠标连续点击2个相同的图案,如果它们之间能通过3根以内直

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

I can't remember what this toy was called but I had this very interesting, basically it was, like a robot car you could program in how forward you wanted it to go and then, when it would stop and after it would stopped, if it was going to make a righ

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Do Laundry-Home-Tasks 洗衣服-家里-任务 House chores are boring routine stuff that everybody hates.However,doing laundry is different.My laundry career began when my wife started assigning me little duties in the name of gender equality.In no t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Father's Birthday-Home-Relatives 父亲的生日-家里-亲戚 The day after tomorrow is father's seventieth birthday.My sife Jamie had sent invitations to all our relatives.Uncle Jonathan in San Jose will drive up here,but people like Aunty Judy in

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Christmas-Home-In the United States 对诞节-家里-在美国 Christmas is considered a major holiday in the United States.Shopping malls have big sales,every-body gets happier,and everywhere shows red and green.As early as one month before December

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

My New Home-Home-Real Estate 我的新家-家里-房地产 Because of father's work. our family riad to move to San Diego. Fatha. wanted to laase but mother insisted on buying. Bom of mem riad good points. so the compromise was a short-term leasa as

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

A:Mr. Lee, I was wondering if you and your wife had plans for next Friday night? B:Yes, I think we might be free. What did you have in mind? A: I've mailed a formal written invitation to your home inviting you to a dinner party at my home. B: That so

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

父爱如山,第一次踢足球,第一台游戏机,第一把剃须刀,都是爸爸给我的美好回忆。 当然,除了这些,爸爸有时候也是家里不可或缺的活跃分子,有时候也会老顽童上身,做一些匪夷所思的

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Exercise at home 在家里锻炼 Some of you will disagree with me on this, which is OK--everyone should do what works for them. But I've saved a lot of money that I used to spend on gyms by just running at the local track or on the roads in my neigh

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

At birth Stuart could have been sent by first class mail for three cents, but his parents preferred to keep him rather than send him away; and when, at the age of a month, he had gained only a third of an ounce, his mother was so worried she sent for

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

AS IT IS 2016-05-09 Smart Home Camera Recognizes Faces 智能家居摄像头可进行人脸识别 A French company has designed a camera that recognizes faces and tells people if a stranger has entered their home. 一家法国公司设计的摄像头可

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

迷你对话: A: Oh, Mum, may I come home late tonight? 妈妈,今晚我要晚点回来。 B: Why? 为什么? A: Im going to the party at Jacks home. 我要去参加杰克的派对。 B: Tom, Ive told you not to keep company with Jack. 汤姆,

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

I worry about Fern, she said. 我为弗恩担心,她说, Did you hear the way she rambled on about the animals, pretending that they talked? 你听到她嘟噜嘟噜谈那些动物了吗?说得好象它们会讲话似的。 Mr. Arable chuckled.

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Yes, I do, said Mrs. Arable. 是的,我觉得是很棒,阿拉布尔太太说, And now, Fern, it's time to get ready for Sunday School. 不过现在,弗恩,该上主日学校去了。 And tell Avery to get ready. 叫艾弗里快准备好。

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Look at My Socks 瞧瞧我的袜子 Say, that's an interesting pair of socks you've got on, Charlie, one green and one red. 嘿,查理,你穿的这双袜子真有趣,一只绿色一只红色。 Yeah, and I've got another pair just like it at ho

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话