These days, it's not uncommon to find that some children are taking certain type of paid work in many countries. While some people, Idontknowlly astonished by this fact, firmly consider it as absolutely unreasonable, I finally fail to check out anyth

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

细数人生的不同时期与阶段 在我们的文化中,人生不同的年龄段有不同的说法,比如,出生不满周岁的叫襁褓,两到三岁的叫孩提,整个幼年时期统称总角,二十弱冠,三十而立,四十不惑,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The relationship between Jobs and Brennan quickly deteriorated. 乔布斯和布伦南之间的关系急速恶化。 Chrisann would get into this kind of victim mode, when she would say that Steve and I were ganging up on her, Kottke recalled. 克里斯

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

在日常生活中,有的时候我们会觉得自己好像站在十字路口,不知道往哪儿走才好。如果我们做出错误的决定,就可能会陷于困境,in the doghouse。Doghouse就是狗睡觉的房子,也就是狗窝。In th

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Stressed parents压力下的父母Cancel that violin class取消小提琴补习班Helicopter moms and dads will not harm their kids if they relax a bit揠苗助长的父母们,放松点,对孩子没坏处。 WELL-TO-DO parents fear two things: th

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

LAST month a local official in Aichiprefecture set out a daring proposal. Tomonaga Osada suggested that theauthorities could distribute secretly punctured condoms to young marriedcouples, who would then get to work boosting the birth rate. His unorth

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Recently, the live show is very popular, especially the show about the father how to get along with their children. The fathers are celebrities and they have the brilliant career. I am impressed by the fathers who are Olympic champions, their kids ha

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

暑假快要结束了,你的孩子暑假有收获吗?阅读本篇文章,让你为孩子的下一个暑假做准备吧。 How to make your children have a lot benefited on summer vacation? 怎样让孩子们在暑假受益匪浅呢? 1. Remin

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Now that you're friends with your child, you might want to mind your posts. 既然现在你已成为孩子的好友,那么你可能在发状态时要注意以下几点。 1) CONSTANTLY MOM-BRAGGING ABOUT THEM. 1)作为母亲,不断的炫耀他们

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I have two sisters, the oldest one was married a year ago. Now my sister is pregnant and I cant wait to see her baby. I feel so excited about the coming baby, I will be her aunt, which means I grow up. When the child is born, I will take care of her,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

新词 hurried child syndrome n. 忙碌儿童综合症(指的是家长将孩子的生活安排得过满、极力要求孩子在学业上取得佳绩,并且希望孩子像小大人一样行为和做事的现象。) 栗子 One symptom of the hurried

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

早期教育对宝宝的健康成长至关重要。从宝宝出生起,爸爸妈妈面临的一大课题就是怎样才能让自己的宝宝更聪明。要知道,宝宝首先是用自己的五官感觉认识和发现这个世界的,所以从最初

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Damn it all, there are your children to think of. They've never done you any harm. 他妈的,你得想想自己的孩子啊。他们从来没有做过对不起你的事。 They didn't ask to be brought into the world. If you chuck everything like t

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

Each year as Christmas rolls around, there always seems to be one toy that appears on every child's list to Santa. 每年圣诞节来临的时候,总有那么一款每个孩子都想要的圣诞礼物。 But this year, that toy is quickly becoming

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

当两人是非正式或非常亲密的关系时,就需要用到非正式称呼: First name 名(用于称呼朋友,学生,孩子)Miss/Mr + 名(舞蹈老师、音乐老师或者托儿工作者有时会用)表达爱意的称呼: 当我们叫孩

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

(1)Sleep and waking up( 睡觉 / 起床 ) Its time to go sleepy-bye. ( 到睡觉的时间了。 ) Sweat dreams. ( 做个好梦。 ) Its time to go to bed. /Time for bed. ( 该上床了。 ) Its time to have a nap. ( 该午休了。 ) Wake up! ( 起床。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1.Washing up(清洁) Your hands are sticky。(你的手很脏。) Wash your hands immediately。(马上去洗手。) Look at the mess youve made。(看看你弄的。) You need to have a bath。(你得洗个澡了。) 2.Manners(礼貌) Dont i

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

People would like to ask the kids who they like better between their parents, they maybe make fun of the kids, while for the kids, they will considerate the question very seriously and cant decide who is better. I never figure out who is better, beca

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Sacrificing sleep and skipping meals to study in quest for academic excellence actually doesn't work, a new Harvard study into 'grit' has revealed. 哈佛大学一项关于决心的研究表明,废寝忘食并不能奏效。 Children who strive for

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间