WEEKLY ADDRESS: Working to Implement the Affordable Care Act WASHINGTON, DC In this weeks address, President Obama said we are on the way to fully implementing the Affordable Care Act and helping millions of Americans. Unfortunately, a group of Repub

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

National Defense University, Washington, D.C. 7:31 P.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Tonight, Id like to update the American people on the international effort that we have led in Libya - what weve done, what we plan to do, and why this matters to us. I want t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

This week, I authorized two operations in Iraq. 本周,我授权在伊拉克开展两项行动。 First, I directed our military to take action to protect our American diplomats and military advisors serving in the city of Erbil. 第一,我指示军

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

THE PRESIDENT: Mr. Speaker, Mr. Vice President, members of Congress, fellow citizens: 议长先生,副总统先生,国会议员们,美国同胞们: Fifty-one years ago, John F. Kennedy declared to this chamber that the Constitution makes us n

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

奥巴马要求扩大加班费适用人群范围 WASHINGTON, March 13 (Xinhua)-- U.S. President Barack Obama on Thursday directed the Secretary of Labor to revamp the overtime pay rules with an aim to expand it to millions of Americans, the latest mo

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

THE VICE PRESIDENT: Before I begin today, let me say to the families of the innocents who were murdered 33 days ago, our heart goes out to you. And you show incredible courage -- incredible courage -- being here. And the President and I are going to

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Over the years I've been greatly moved by the warmth and spirit, the strength and resolve of the Kenyan people, and I've been grateful for my connection to Kenya and the way you've welcomed me and my family to your beautiful country from my father's

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

President Obama Pardons White House Turkey 奥巴马总统感恩节在白宫赦免火鸡 THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody! Well, it is wonderful to see all of you here today. Happy Thanksgiving, and welcome to the White House. Tomorrow is one of the b

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE PRESIDENT: Hi everyone. As you gather with family and friends this weekend, Michelle, Malia, Sasha and I and of course Bo want to wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. THE FIRST LADY: This is such a wonderful time of year. Its a time t

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

The president and first lady revealed the details of their first date, which took place in 1989, in a video released on his website to promote a competition to win dinner with him and his wife. 美国总统奥巴马和第一夫人米歇尔在一个视频

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

语录一:We are the change we are seeking. 我们就是我们正在寻找的变化! 语录二:We are the ones we have beening waiting for. 我们就是我们一直在寻找的救世主! 语录三:The world has changed, and we must change w

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

ANTALYA, TURKEY President Barack Obama says it would be a mistake to deploy ground forces to defeat Islamic State militants, resisting calls at home and abroad for a more forceful U.S. strategy in the wake of Fridays terrorist attacks in Paris. Cappi

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Hi, everybody. 嗨,大家好! On Friday, I met with leaders of both parties in Congress to try and find a way forward in light of the severe budget cutsknown in Washington as the sequesterthat have already started to inflict pain on communities a

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

奥巴马重申支持菲律宾救灾工作 WASHINGTON, Nov. 12 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama on Tuesday called his Philippine counterpart Benigno Aquino III to affirm U.S. support for his country's relief efforts in the wake of a devastatin

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

U.S. President Barack Obama said Tuesday that the 9,800 American troops stationed in Afghanistan would remain there until the end of the year, despite earlier plans to cut them by half. Afghanistan remains a very dangerous place, Obama said at a news

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, April 10 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama unveiled his 2014 budget Wednesday, aiming to rein in the deficit by raising taxes on the affluent and curbing government spending on programs including Social Security and Medicare. The bl

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

奥巴马否认与普京关系紧张 WASHINGTON, Feb. 6 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama on Thursday rejected the idea of his having an icy relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin. I wouldn't call it icy, Obama told NBC in an interv

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WHITE HOUSEU.S. President Barack Obama says Iran must freeze its sensitive nuclear activities for at least 10 years in order for an agreement to be successful. In an interview with the Reuters news agency, the U.S. leader also conceded that the chanc

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Snub follows Moscow's granting whistle-blower shelter for one year US President Barack Obama is canceling plans to meet with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin in Moscow next month - a rare diplomatic snub. The move is retribution for Russia's de

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

We all get old one day. But China, the world's most populous country, is probably ageing faster. According to Hao Fuqing, a senior official from National Development and Reform Commission, China has galloped towards an aged society since the turn of

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻