Obama became a master of compartmentalizing his time and focus over the course of his presidency. 在总统任职期间,奥巴马成为了一位合理划分个人时间与精力的大师. Based on the photos of Obama kiteboarding off the coast of bil

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Good afternoon, everybody. Earlier today, I was briefed by my homeland security team on the events in Boston. We're continuing to monitor and respond to the situation as it unfolds. And I've directed the full resources of the federal government to he

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Hi, everybody. For millions of Americans, this is a special and sacred time of year. This week, Jewish families gathered around the Seder table, commemorating the Exodus from Egypt and the triumph of faith over oppression. And this weekend, Michelle,

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody! (Applause.) Well, it is great to be in Georgia! (Applause.) Great to be in Decatur! (Applause.) I can't imagine a more romantic way to spend Valentine's Day -- (laughter) -- than with all of you, with all the press he

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. (Applause.) Everybody please have a seat. Well, today I am honored to welcome a little up-and-coming basketball team -- (laughter) -- to the White House called the world champion Miami Heat. (Applause.) Now, for many of team

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Del Sol High School, Las Vegas, Nevada, 11:40 A.M. PST THE PRESIDENT: Thank you! (Applause.) Thank you! Thank you so much. (Applause.) It is good to be back in Las Vegas! (Applause.) And it is good to be among so many good friends. Let me start off b

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon, everybody. I know you're all looking forward to spending time with their families over the holidays, but we did have one last piece of business to finish up. I said it was critical for Congress not to go home without pr

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

华盛顿:在本周的讲话中,奥巴马总统号召民主党人和共和党人团结合作促进经济增长,让美国人民重返工作岗位。总统先生阐述了国会当下可以采取的促进增长和创造就业的数项措施,其中

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Barack Obama and the Republicans 奥巴马与共和党 A beatable president 能被击败的总统 But only if a Republican candidate starts laying out a sensible plan for the American economy 条件是共和党候选人开始为美国经济开出良方

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Barack Obama's Middle East policy巴拉克.奥巴马的中东政策 From Oslo to Benghazi从奥斯陆到班加西 A Nobel prizewinners voyage of discovery 一个诺贝尔和平奖获得者的发现之旅 WHEN he collected his Nobel peace prize from O

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Having weathered two bruising presidential campaigns and seven turbulent years in the White House, President Barack Obama will now put his survival skills to the test in Alaska's wilderness. 经历过两次激烈的总统大选和七年动荡的白宫生

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Speaking at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, President Barack Obama on Friday mentioned this recent encounter. He attendees his credit card had recently been declined at a restaurant, forcing the First Lady to pick up the tab. Rich, I should

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

From the haircut to the hand gestures and even the ears, this President Obama lookalike has definitely got his act down to a tee. 从发型到手势,甚至是耳朵,长相酷似美国总统奥巴马的他所有动作都(模仿的)惟妙惟肖。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

There are two obvious literary models for late-period Barack Obama to choose from. 对于处于总统任期最后阶段的巴拉克.奥巴马(Barack Obama),有两个明显的文学人物榜样可供选择。 One is Samson Agonistes, the other is Ac

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

With only months to leave the White House, Barack Obama is very likely to be another US president doomed to the same failure after nearly eight years of futile efforts to make peace in the Middle East. 尽管离卸任还有几个月,但在解决中东

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

After a tour of the old city of Havana, a ceremonial wreath-laying and warm handshakes, Barack Obamas historic visit to Cuba quickly shifted to the issue that has divided the two countries for most of the last six decades a sharp disagreement over po

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Barack Obama shows absolutely no mercy to his enemies when it comes to war - as long as they are flies. 奥巴马在战争中对于他的敌人绝不显露仁慈只要他们是苍蝇。 This photograph shows the President using a magazine to swat a p

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Russia invades Ukraine, Isis rampages through the Middle East. 俄罗斯入侵乌克兰,恐怖组织伊拉克和沙姆伊斯兰国(ISIS)的暴行威胁整个中东。 President Barack Obama had a lot to comment on as his international policy of

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The US president, Barack Obama, says he hasn't had a smoke in years thanks in no small part to his fear of the first lady, Michelle Obama. 美国总统巴拉克奥巴马坦言自己已经六年没吸烟了这很大程度上是由于他对第一夫人米

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

U.S. President Barack Obama will press world leaders at the Group of 20 summit in Russia for backing of a possible U.S. strike on Syria. Russian President Vladimir Putin announced plans to add Syria to the agenda shortly after summit participants arr

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻