奥巴马访南非 并会见曼德拉家人 President Obama to Meet Privately with Mandela Family Obama continues trip in South Africa as former president Nelson Mandela remains in hospital. 美国总统奥巴马抵达南非后,慰问了南非前总统

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

奥巴马农历新年贺词 Statement by the President on the Lunar New Year I send my best wishes to Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, and all who celebrate the Lunar New Year across the United States and around the world. 我谨在此向所有亚

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

奥巴马英语演讲稿:我们已走的太远 4月4日,美国总统奥巴马正式宣布参加2012年竞选连任总统,从而成为美国首个正式宣布参加2012年总统大选的人。奥巴马2008年在新罕布什尔州初选后也做了

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

After joking about working for the music streaming service following his tenure in office, U.S. President Barack Obama may be the only person qualified for Spotify's newest employee posting. 美国总统奥巴马曾笑谈希望在退任之后给音乐串

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Thank you. (Applause.) Thank you very much. Thank you. Please, have a seat. Thank you very much. I want to begin by thanking Hillary Clinton, who has traveled so much these last six months that she is approaching a new landm

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

奥巴马:: Hi everyone. As you gather with family and friends this weekend, Michelle, Malia, Sasha and I and of course Bo want to wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. 第一夫人奥巴马: This is such a wonderful time of year. It's

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Barack and Michelle Obama have appeared on the cover of a black women's lifestyle magazine in the US, with intimate photos of the loving couple setting the internet abuzz. 奥巴马夫妻的浪漫照片登上了美国一家黑人女性的生活杂志,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

U.S. President Barack Obama says his role in this year's election to pick his replacement is to remind Americans that the presidency is a serious job. 美国总统奥巴马说,他在今年总统大选中的作用就是提醒美国民众,担任总统

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

On Saturday morning just before Gymnastics, My Dranbaby found out that our President Barack Obama was no longer going to be our President!!! He has been her President all of her life and Yes her birthday is also on AUGUST 4!!!! My poor baby!!! 周六早

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

President Xi Jinping has wrapped up his Latin America and Carribbean tour, and has arrived in California to hold talks with US President Barack Obama. Xi Jinping and his wife Peng Liyuan will be hosted at the Californian estate, Sunnylands, for the t

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年06月

美国新一届总统奥巴马在美国08总统大选胜利后发表的演讲十分激励民心。Yes. We. Can这个响亮的口号是美国人对未来的坚强信念。 就在2月初,嘻哈乐团黑眼豆豆主唱Will.i.am根据奥巴马在新罕布什尔的一场演讲,创作了单曲《Yes We Can》(是的,我们可以),还发动他的明

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Having weathered two bruising presidential campaigns and seven turbulent years in the White House, President Barack Obama will now put his survival skills to the test in Alaska's wilderness. 经历过两次激烈的总统大选和七年动荡的白宫生

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

President Barack Obama has several months left in office, but in one sense, he's already split. 贝拉克奥巴马总统还有几个月就要和他的政治生涯告别了,不过从某种意义上来说,他已经分开了。 The US women's gymnas

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Barack Obama said that the special relationship between the US and the UK would endure despite Britain's decision to leave the European Union. 尽管英国决定脱离欧盟,但贝拉克奥巴马日前表示,美国和英国的特殊关系将会历久

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Hillary Clinton upstaged President Barack Obama with a surprise appearance at the end of his Democratic National Convention speech. 在美国民主党代表大会上,希拉里克林顿在美国总统巴拉克奥巴马的演讲接近尾声之际突然

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

If you weep at the thought of a White House without Barack Obama, take comfort in Netflix's new original biopic about the future POTUS as a 20-year-old college student. 如果你因为贝拉克奥巴马将要离开白宫而伤心流泪的话,那就到

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

After speaking in Austin, Texas, Thursday, President Obama stopped in at Franklin Barbecue, a restaurant is well known for its great brisket and extremely long waits. Since presidents apparently have schedules to keep, Obama cut to the front of the h

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

U.S. President Barack Obama wants to invest $215 million into a new health initiative that would help tailor medical treatment to an individual's genetic make-up. 奥巴马总统提议向美国一项新的基因研究计划投资2亿一千五百万美元

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Barack Obama lit the National Christmas Tree at the White House for the eighth and final time as president on last Thursday night. 上周四晚上,巴拉克奥巴马第8次在白宫点亮美国国家圣诞树,这也是他作为总统最后一次点

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

According to a memo released by the White House last Thursday, President Barack Obama will read the following books while on vacation in Martha's Vineyard: 根据上周二白宫发布的备忘录,巴拉克奥巴马总统将会在马撒葡萄园岛度

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间