A Prelude to A Dream By Cameron Crowe / Director of Vanilla Sky In the winter of 1997, I saw a Spanish film called Abre Los Ojos. I couldn't get it out of my mind. The movie felt like a folk song to m

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 介绍说明: 敏捷性游戏。迅速点击向天空发射的炮弹,只要由一个炮弹落地就gameover了

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐学英语游戏

Jenny's Favourite Colour 珍妮最喜欢的颜色 Jenny likes to draw. 珍妮喜欢画画。 Blue is her favourite colour. 蓝色是她最喜欢的颜色。 Jenny draws a picture for her teacher. 珍妮给她的老师画了一幅画。 She colours th

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(5)

《纽约时报》最近举办了一项征文活动,邀请申请美国大学课程、并成功拿到Offer的中国学生分享他们的申请文书。本篇文书来自金延峰,目前就读于Middlebury College(明德学院:美国顶级文理学

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Cloud 云 A cloud is a massive droplets in the sky. 云是天空中大量的小水滴。 When the sun heats up the Earth, water on the Earth evaporates and becomes a cloud. 地球受到太阳的烘烤时,地球上的水就会蒸发并凝结成云。

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第7册

I could try you with a waltz 我能感受你旋转的舞步 I could try you rock and roll 我能感受你摇滚的节奏 I could try you with the blues 我能感受你蓝调的忧愁 If a song would do 若有首歌能够 I could sing it high or low 我

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

California Dreaming 歌手:Beach Boys all the leaves are brown 所有的叶子都黄了 and the sky is grey 天空也是灰色的 ive been for a walk 我想要走走 on a winters day 在一个冬日 id be safe and warm if i was in l.a. 如果我在洛

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

休闲音乐Over the rainbow somewhere over the rainbow way up high 在彩虹之上,有个很高的地方 there's a land that i heard of once in a lullaby 有一块乐土,我曾在摇篮曲中听到过 somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue 在彩

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

One Summer Night ...头顶是交错而过的天线,分割着不明不暗的天空,云很低很低地浮动在狭长的天空上,铅灰色的断云,沿弄堂投下深浅交替的光影... One summer night the stars were shining bright One summ

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

Precious and few are the moments we two can share珍贵和少数是在一起的,我们两个可以分享 Quiet and blue, like the sky Im hung over you蔚蓝的,就像天空 And if I cant find my way back home如果我不能找到回家的路 It j

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

A: I need a doctor right now! B: Tell me the problem, sir. A: My wife just passed out! B: Sir, it's difficult to understand you. Please take a deep breath and calm down. A: Don't tell me to calm down! My wife is passed out! B: I'm getting 911 on anot

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

We dare not harm this little girl, he said to them, for she is protected by the Power of Good, and that is greater than the Power of Evil. 我们不敢冒犯这个小女孩子,它的同伙说,因为她是被东方善女巫保护着的,善女巫远

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

Wonderful World James Morrison I've been down so low 我降得很低 People look at me and they know 人们都在看着我,他们是知道的 They can tell something is wrong 他们可以分辨某些事情是错的 Like I don't belong 就像不属于

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Michael Jackson - Keep Your Head Up 相关介绍:2010年12月14日,流行天王Michael Jackson将推出备受全球瞩目的全新录音专辑《Michael》,整张专辑共收录10首由MJ亲自监制、谱写创作的曲目,当中

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

In the winter of 1997, I saw a Spanish film called Abre Los Ojos. I couldn't get it out of my mind. The movie felt like a folk song to me, part fable, part poem, partly a committed conversation that you'd have with someone late at night when big idea

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Making my way down town 我沿着城镇行走 Walking fast Faces pass 走得迅速一张张脸掠过 And I'm home bound 我向着回家的方向 Staring blankly ahead 茫然地看着前方 Just making my way Making a way 仅仅是走着走着 Through

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

感悟年少青春(中英文对照) Youth is our byword. We are representatives of youth is a time for those who fear. We are a group of playing afraid, not afraid of the curse after 90. We have many, many of the ideals, dreams, fan

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(330) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Overhead the sky was of a clear, thin gold, with heavy masses of violet cloud stretched across from north to south, 头顶天空清澈无比,夹杂稀疏细薄的金黄,紫罗兰色的厚实云团从北往南横铺天穹, and thickening as they

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

橙色天空:Lady GAGA《orange colored sky》 每首爵士歌手都带着灵魂的,Lady GAGA的《orange colored sky》同样也是。某天下午,突然就打开了自己的耳朵,不得不说,GAGA就是一奇葩,能把爵士乐诠释好的

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Climb, climb into a rocket 我们爬进了火箭 And we set the fuse to go, go, go 我们开始起飞 Head start, cosy in the rocket 开启引擎在火箭里面真的舒服 And I need to go, to go, go, go 我现在需要起飞了 Tip top, ready for t

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空