Clarence Cleans His Roof It was an important thing 1) shoveling snow and the quality of your work could be seen by anybody driving by in a car, so people tried to get every last 2) speck of snow off t

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

After a lethal 1995 heat wave 在历经了1995年致命热浪侵袭后, turned refrigerator trucks from the popular Taste of Chicago festival into make shift morgues, 它将那些在芝加哥美食庆典的冷藏车转换成临时搭建的停尸间

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

圣诞节新年英语儿歌:Up on the Housetop爬上屋顶 The Jackson 5 迈克尔杰克逊家庭乐队试听 (MJ小时候真的太太太可爱了) Up on the Housetop 爬上屋顶歌词: Up on the housetop reindeer pause Out jumps good old Sant

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

A segment of a Japanese TV show has gone viral in China. The episode features middle school students standing on the roof top of the school building, and professing their romantic affection towards their schoolmates in public. Many Chinese internet u

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

You may not need to worry about batteries someday soon. A 15-year old girl, Ann Makosinski from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada has invented a flashlight that uses the heat from your hand for power. Instead of using batteries the flashlight uses P

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

Thank you for coming to help me to fix up my house. 谢谢你们来帮我修房子。 What do you want to do to it, Hen? 你要什么做的呢,母鸡? It just needs a fresh coat of paint. 它只需要重新粉刷一遍。 What color? 什么颜色好

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊

There's nothing in the world today that looks like a Stegosaurus. 如今地球上没有什么动物长得和剑龙相似。 And it just was so peculiar with that long cone-shaped head and this big curved back and these short front legs and long back

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

In a Bar In the bar were some of my friends. A guy coming in with John came to talk to me. What a nice guy he was! And he talked very elegantly. However, no sooner had the guy started talking with me than I started to get nervous. I think he had a ba

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

The date August 6, 1945, in the city Hiroshima in the sky, the Enola Gay dropping the worlds first atomic bomb on a populated city. 1945年8月6日,艾诺拉 盖号轰炸机从广岛市的天空中在这座人口密集的城市投下了世界上的第

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(八月)

我们讲过几个表示非常生气的习惯用语,例如像:To make one's blood boil.我们今天再来讲两个和生气有关的俗语。我们要讲的第一个俗语是:To hit the ceiling.

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

《Skyfall》是英国著名流行女歌手Adele在2012年发行的一首单曲,这首歌曲是新一部007系列电影的主题曲。 《Skyfall》中英双语歌词: This is the end 事已至此 Hold your breath and count to ten 屏住呼吸数到

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

If I wrote a story Would you live it with me? Fill the pages up with memories still to come Let's write a love story. When I got you next to me Feels like I'm living a dream I never wanna wake up I'm right where i wanna be You fit me perfectly You're

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

A: What did the buyers offer us on our house? B: With the original asking price at three hundred thousand dollars, the buyers are willing to pay two hundred ninety thousand dollars. A: I am really pleased with that offer. B: I agree that the offer is

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

酒吧服务台常用单词 management 经营、管理 market price 市价 cashier's desk 兑换处 coin 硬币 accounting desk 帐务处 check-out time 退房时间 voucher 证件 price list 价目表 check, cheque 支票 sign (动)签字 interest 利息 form 表格 reservation 预订 recept

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Let's take our minds off work. 让我们忘掉工作吧。 Would you like to go to the bar street and have a drink? 你想去酒吧街喝一杯吗? OK. Let's take our minds off work. 好的。让我们忘掉工作吧。 Find a bar and I'll buy us d

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Roof! 屋顶到了! He flung open the gates. The warm glory of afternoon sunlight made him start and blink his eyes. Oh, roof! he repeated in a voice of rapture. He was as though suddenly and joyfully awakened from a dark annihilating stupor. Roof!

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

释义: stand on one's own (two) feet 双腿而立,自立 stand on+地点表示站在的上面,即 stand on the roof 表示站在屋顶上, stand on the table 表示站在桌子上。 stand on one's own feet 表示自己双脚而立,换句话

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

基础的酒吧英语,大家应该不陌生。但是酒吧文化一直在变。比如现在流行的microbrewery, speakeasy,到底是什么?今天,我们就说说2016年你必需知道的酒吧英语! 关键词: 酒:英语说法有很多!

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Language Points 1.假装是乞丐(Beggars) Spare some changes. 给点零钱呗 2.碰上恰好酒吧老板心情好 It's on the house.老板请客 Every thing is on the house today.今天老板全部免单啦。 3.找土豪朋友请客 Today in on

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

I've been sitting in the dark all night, too. 我也在黑暗中坐了一夜 All these months I kept thinking if I could find a clue, I could get a lead on him. 这几个月我一直在想,如果我有线索,我就能找到他。 Guess it wouldn'

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季