Clarence Cleans His Roof It was an important thing 1) shoveling snow and the quality of your work could be seen by anybody driving by in a car, so people tried to get every last 2) speck of snow off t

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

After a lethal 1995 heat wave 在历经了1995年致命热浪侵袭后, turned refrigerator trucks from the popular Taste of Chicago festival into make shift morgues, 它将那些在芝加哥美食庆典的冷藏车转换成临时搭建的停尸间

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

圣诞节新年英语儿歌:Up on the Housetop爬上屋顶 The Jackson 5 迈克尔杰克逊家庭乐队试听 (MJ小时候真的太太太可爱了) Up on the Housetop 爬上屋顶歌词: Up on the housetop reindeer pause Out jumps good old Sant

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

What happened? What did you do to my stomach? What's going on? ______________1_______________. And you're going to transport something very special to us. Hey! - Do you speak English? - No, no... - Do you speak English? - Yes! Yes! - Take me to a hos

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Thank you for coming to help me to fix up my house. 谢谢你们来帮我修房子。 What do you want to do to it, Hen? 你要什么做的呢,母鸡? It just needs a fresh coat of paint. 它只需要重新粉刷一遍。 What color? 什么颜色好

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊

There's nothing in the world today that looks like a Stegosaurus. 如今地球上没有什么动物长得和剑龙相似。 And it just was so peculiar with that long cone-shaped head and this big curved back and these short front legs and long back

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

And after I had been with her for sometime, she started pointing to the roof top. 我同她相处了一段时间 她指向屋顶 She clearly wanted to go up and I realized the sun was going down 她显然是想上去 我意识到太阳就快下山 an

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

The date August 6, 1945, in the city Hiroshima in the sky, the Enola Gay dropping the worlds first atomic bomb on a populated city. 1945年8月6日,艾诺拉 盖号轰炸机从广岛市的天空中在这座人口密集的城市投下了世界上的第

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(八月)

looking from a distance, seems like i've lost it all 从远处看,好像我已经失去了这一切 and everyone around me is waiting for this girl to fall 我周围的每个人正在等待这个女孩摔倒 but my heart is missing, i just lost con

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Nickelback - Savin' Me Prison gates won't open up for me 监狱大门不为我开 On these hands and knees I'm crawlin' 我在这些手和膝盖上爬行 Oh, I reach for you 噢,我伸手向你 Well I'm terrified of these four walls 我惧怕周围这

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

i remember... 我犹记 the way you glanced at me, yes i remember 你眼眸掠过我的样子,是的,深印我心 i remember... 我犹记 when we caught a shooting star, yes i remember 我们一起抓住流星的时刻,是的,深印我心 i r

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

This is the end 这便是终结 Hold your breath and count to ten 停住呼吸 默数到十 Feel the earth move and then 感受地球的旋转 Hear my heart burst again 再次聆听我心爆裂之声 For this is the end 因为这便是终结 I've dro

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

《Skyfall》是英国著名流行女歌手Adele在2012年发行的一首单曲,这首歌曲是新一部007系列电影的主题曲。 《Skyfall》中英双语歌词: This is the end 事已至此 Hold your breath and count to ten 屏住呼吸数到

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

If I wrote a story Would you live it with me? Fill the pages up with memories still to come Let's write a love story. When I got you next to me Feels like I'm living a dream I never wanna wake up I'm right where i wanna be You fit me perfectly You're

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

A: What did the buyers offer us on our house? B: With the original asking price at three hundred thousand dollars, the buyers are willing to pay two hundred ninety thousand dollars. A: I am really pleased with that offer. B: I agree that the offer is

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

A: What are you studying all day long for? Its summer vacation! B: I know! I hate it! But Im taking this crash course in math. A: Why? B: I have to take my exams for getting into the university, so I need to prepare. A: Do you think it will help? B:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

It's not We're all on the same plane. 并不像我们都在同一架飞机上 When we hit turbulence, it shakes us all We may not realize it but it does. When. 碰到紊流时 我们所有人都会摇晃我们可能没意识到 但事实确实如此

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

口令信号对攀登和保护者间的协调和互检非常重要。不但对彼此没有很长合作的人重要,就是很有经验,合作多年的同伴也应维持一定的口令。有很多事故

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

明天就是deadline了,而PPT还没有开始做,我快要疯了;同事老是打小报告,我快要疯了;刚买了新车,一开出去就被人追尾了,你还能控制住自己几近崩溃的情绪吗? 生活中,有时会发生让我

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

I've been sitting in the dark all night, too. 我也在黑暗中坐了一夜 All these months I kept thinking if I could find a clue, I could get a lead on him. 这几个月我一直在想,如果我有线索,我就能找到他。 Guess it wouldn'

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季