Unit 24 Neighborhood 邻 里 Part One: Expressions 1. What sort of public transportation is nearby? 附近有什么公交系统? 2. The schools in this area are very good. 这地区的学校很不错。 3. Heres my card. 这是我的名片。 4. Ho

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(218) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

Two About society. 关于社会 1 Introduction A Some people find its very meaningful to be kind to the young and care for the old. America is a wealthy nation, but it has many problems like poverty and loneliness. So, many people volunteer their time t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离美语会话

dump,倒)(垃圾等)。 Don't dump any trash into that river,不要把垃圾倒到那条河里。 You can dump the trash into the trash can.你可把垃圾倒到这垃圾桶里。 dump在恋爱中还有把某人甩掉的意思。 He was dumped last night.他昨天晚上被(女朋友)甩掉了。 Being

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠一词多意

07 Michael Jordan Michael Jordan: I can never stop working hard. Each day I feel I have to improve. Hard work, 1)determination...Ive got to keep pushing myself. I remember when I was five years old...2)dunking in trash cans on my knees. Waiting for

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 名人名篇

Child : Why is there so much garbage in the street,Mom? Mother : Because there are many litterbugs. Child : What are litterbugs? Mother : They're people who don't put their rubbish in trash cans. 垃圾虫 小孩:妈妈,为什么街上有这么多垃

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(269) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(206) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

Two little dickie birds, Sitting on a wall; One named Peter, The other named Paul. Fly away Peter! Fly away Paul! Come Back Peter! Come Back Paul!

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(310) / 评论(0) 分类 鹅妈妈童谣

Luming : I have been dying for a new laptop. Mine is a piece of junk. 我早就想买一台新的笔记本电脑了。我的那台是个垃圾货。 Alice : You should not your money like this. Money doesn't grow on trees. 你不应该如此挥霍。钱

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

There are very few people living in the Arctic. You would not expect to find much garbage there. Recently, however, some German researchers have discovered a lot of plastic, glass and other waste in the sea there. They say that there is twenty times

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

One thing I hate about watching television something I don't like is having to watch all the commercials. 看电视时我讨厌的一件事我不喜欢的事就是要看那些广告。 A commercial is the same as an advertisement on television or rad

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

When we say a television show comes on, we mean that that is when it begins that is when you can watch it. 当我们说a television show comes on,我们是指它的开始时间也就是什么时候你可以看到它。 The national news can also be

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

AS IT IS 2015-04-18 Brazil Working to Clean Dirty Olympic Bay 巴西为迎奥运清理河岸垃圾 Around the world, people are excited for the 2016 Summer Olympic Games. The host city for the events is Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The city is known as Ci

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

I am sitting at my desk. It is lunch time. 我坐在我的桌子前面。现在是午饭时间。 The window is open. I hear someone yelling. 窗户开着。我听到有人在叫喊。 Jingle Beard! Where are you? he says. Jingle Beard!你在哪里?

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

If you want your life to stand for peace and kindness, it' s helpful to do kind, peaceful things. One of my favorite ways to do this is by developing my own helping rituals. These little acts of kindness are opportunities to be of service and reminde

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The remains of the Italian woman who was the model for Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa(蒙娜丽莎) were dug up 30 years ago and now lie in a municipal rubbish tip, an Italian expert has claimed. Lisa Gherardini died in Florence in 1542 and was bu

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(263) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Why'd you scream? You knew it was me. 你叫个屁呀,你明知道是我 That's the one I couldn't get out before. 这是刚才我叫不出来的那声 Oh, God, look at this mess. It's like looking for a dirty needle in a haystack, which I've done.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Well, let's get to it. My garbage ain't gonna find itself. 咱们开始吧。我的垃圾不会自己跑出来的 Max, I can't. If I go in there, I will literally be white trash. 麦克斯,我做不到。如果我进去了,那我就真的成了垃圾

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

This reindeer meat is absolutely frozen solid but I can get some shavings off this like fat and meat. 这鹿肉完全冻住了 但我可以切些脂肪和肉片 And put that into this boiling water and make a nice nutritious, warming stew. 把它放沸

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

迷你对话 A: How do you like Tom? 你认为汤姆怎么样? B: I like him very much. Hes a gay dog. 我很喜欢他,他是个快活的人。 A: Are you ready to welcome him? 你准备好迎接他了吗? B: I am all set. He can come anytime. 万

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

I have to do a Texas accent.I have to do a Texas accent.Oh,you can do it.Howdy y'all!Howdy partner 我必须得发德克萨斯的口音 我必须得发德克萨斯的口音 哦,你能做到的 你好吗?老兄好吗? My agent thought this would

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀