Everybody would just come out just to talk to you.People would say, Oh, good morning Angelo. Good morning, Eddie. You want a cup of coffee? You want lunch?And the nuns kissing us, too. We had nuns on our route. You know, I never had that before. The

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(四月)

创意海洋生物制品唤起环保意识 A giant parrot fish greets visitors at the main entrance to the National Zoo. A bit farther on area tufted puffin seabird, a freedom starfish and more all bright, beautiful and eye-catchingsculptures. But ta

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(七月)

AZUZ: According to the United Nations, food waste is defined as food that's initial safe for people to eat, but it doesn't get eaten because it's left to spoil or it's thrown out. The U.S. government estimates that food waste in America could be as h

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年10月

Captivating Animal Sculptures Illustrate Tragedy of Ocean Pollution 迷人的动物雕塑向人们展示海洋污染的悲剧 A giant parrot fish greets visitors at the main entrance to the National Zoo in Washington, D.C. A bit farther on are a tuft

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(六月)

尼日利亚开创平民垃圾回收模式 Adeyemi Okuwoga is on the hunt for trash.Neighbors bring out bags of plastic and aluminum waste.He weighs them and carts them off, free of charge. 阿德耶米奥库沃加正在寻找垃圾。邻居拿出成袋

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

Lesson 64 Clear Away 1.The waste materials here must be cleared away . 2.We must clear them away . 3.Let's clear it away together . 4.He is clearing away the branches of that tree . 5.Please help me to clear away the bowls and plates on the table . 6

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

Look at these pictures of our city. 看看这些关于我们城市的图片。 Is our city clean? 它干净吗? No, it isn't. 不,不干净。 What makes our city dirty? 什么导致了我们的城市这么脏? Smoke from cars makes the air dir

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级上册

Bacteria Thrive on Ocean Plastic Debris 海洋中的塑料碎片上滋养大量细菌 Plastic pollution in the ocean is harboring colonies of bacteria that could be harmful, not only to marine animals, but also to humans. 海洋中的塑料污染滋生

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(九月)

Did you really dump Jenny? Yes,but now I regret. I found I still love her. How does she feel? I'm not sure. But I know I broke her heart and she hates me. If we could start over I would treat her as well as I can and I will tell her how much I love h

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句