发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 语音听力小贴士

Bob : Hello. Do you want to dance? Jane: No, thanks. Bob : Do you want a drink? Jane: No, thank you. Bob : What do you want? Jane: I just want you to go away. 你想跳舞吗? 鲍勃:你好。你想跳舞吗? 简 :不想,谢谢。 鲍勃:你想喝一杯(酒)吗? 简 :不想,谢

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(307) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

Carol Lin: Sherri Carlson is the mother of three young children, ages 4, 8 and 11. Her biggest concern? Keeping junk food away from her kids. Sherri Carlson: It's an uphill battle. I try. Carol Lin: C

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

2011 考研写作样句 5、The picture unveils that while boating in a lake and enjoying sightseeing, a couple of tourists are discarding their picnicking leftovers casually into the lake. 【译文】图片揭示出,在湖中泛舟观光浏览时,

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

But what do you do? Fall down nine times, get up 10. 能怎么样呢?只有屡败屡战。 So, the following year, I set out and, fortunately, this time made it safely across to Hawaii. 第二年,我重新出发,我这次比较走运,安全地划

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

You can't reach for anything new, if your hands are still full of yesterdays junk. 如果你的双手仍被昨天的垃圾占据,你就无法获得任何新鲜的东西。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.5

68. It's a deal. 一言为定。 用法透视 这句话的含义和用法与汉语的一言为定相同。 支持范例 1. It's a deal. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning. 一言为定。我明早来接你。 2. You can use my car this weekend. It's a deal. 你周末可以用我的车。一言为定。 3. I'll

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

NEIGHBORHOOD PROBLEM 1--We've got to do someting about the neighbor's dog! 2--Why? Has he been into your flower garden again? 1--The flower garden, the garbage can, and yesterday he started digging holes in the yard! 2--Did you talk to Mrs. Gorham a

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

释义: take away 消除,减少 字面意义为拿着(take)走远(away),表示抢走某物,消除等意思。另外,take sb's breath away 字面意思为抢走某人的呼吸,翻译过来就是让某人大吃一惊。 例句: I still can'

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

Hello, Antony Funnell here, and welcome to another edition of Future Tense. In opening the program today I have a special guest. I'm pleased to be joined by scientist and entrepreneur James Bradfield Moody. James is a former executive director with t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Part nine is called Relaxing, the Mail, and the Trash. 第九部分称为休息、邮件和垃圾。 We begin with the sentence With the dinner dishes done, 我们以由于晚餐餐具洗好擦干了这个句子开始, the dinner dishes are the dis

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

The Art of Walking, The Joy of Garbage, Unusual College Classes How much can walking really teach you? Can you learn enough from walking to make an entire college class about it? Kenneth Keffer thinks you can, and he should know. Keffer has been teac

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(233) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 帮助海绵宝宝和帕特里克用真空吸尘器清除比基尼海底的垃圾。 操作方法:方向键控制移动,点击鼠标控制吸尘器

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 海绵宝宝游戏

Foreign Diplomats and U.S. Officials Clean a Florida Beach 外交官在佛罗里达海滩捡垃圾 Last Friday was an unusual day for several diplomats in the U.S. state of Florida. The U.S. Department of State gathered consular officers from Africa,

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

释义: take away 消除,减少 字面意义为拿着(take)走远(away),表示抢走某物,消除等意思。另外,take sb's breath away 字面意思为抢走某人的呼吸,翻译过来就是让某人大吃一惊。 例句: I still can'

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Beautiful picture of me.And it didn't say anything about my empire. 一张我的美照 但上面内容跟我的帝国没有半毛钱关系 It was just for a skin serum.It was an ad. For a skin serum,For a product I do not use. 就是个推广护肤精华

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Bear responsible for the Alaska wildfire 棕熊造成阿拉斯加大火 (Alaska,Reuters)Brown bears pawing through garbage at a landfill in Alaska touched off a four-acres wildfire,officials reported. (路透社阿拉斯加电)根据官方报道

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

You know, you could just ask her out. The beauty from Harvard Law, the blue collar Fed from the wrong side of Brooklyn. Don't be a dick. Let's go. LAPD just found an unidentified female body _______1_________. What are we doing here, guys? The body a

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Litter means things that people throw away in a public place, like a street. Things like cigarette ends, crisp packets, old newspapers or Coca-Cola cans. Litter makes a place look untidy and dirty. We ought to put our litter in a litter bin, or take

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Passage 3 In many countries schools have severe problems with student behaviour. What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can suggest? Source: C4-T4 学生的不良行为已经成为越来越普遍的一个问题。我认为,现代生

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语