艾伦脱口秀第130期:奥兹医生秀
英语课
Beautiful picture of me.And it didn't say anything about my empire. 一张我的美照 但上面内容跟我的帝国没有半毛钱关系
It was just for a skin serum 1.It was an ad. For a skin serum,For a product I do not use. 就是个推广护肤精华液的 就是个精华液的广告 还是我从来没用过的产品
I don't endorse 2 this product.I don't want to say the company's name. 我才不会给它打广告 我不会说那家公司的名字
I'm gonna call it "Garbage Water".Awh, if you see the same ad. 就叫它"垃圾水"好了 喔 如果你们也看到那个广告
I want to make it clear.I don't use "Garbage Water".I've never used "Garbage Water".No introduce "Garbage Water". 我得澄清一下 我从来没用过"垃圾水" 我也不会用它 也不会推广它
The ad. makes "Garbage Water" Looks really good.It says celebrities 3 use it. 那广告十二分地美化了"垃圾水" 说什么好多明星都在用
It says it's been seen on Dr.Oz.None of it is real.I did some research. 还说上过"奥兹医生秀" 全都是吹的 我查了一下
Here are some people that have used the product. 用过这产品就这些人
318 people have filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau. 318位消费者向商业改善局投诉了这款产品
And here's an Amazon review.The woman said the serum was a scam,and the company charge her credit card 89.95. 来看看亚马逊的评论 这位女士说精华液完全是个骗局 那家公司还扣了她信用卡89.95美元
Yeah. So anyway,after all that happened.I was outraged 4 afterall.Then I went back to Yahoo News. 嗯 总之 这一切发生之后 我很愤怒 然后我回到雅虎新闻的页面
And then I saw a terrible picture of Oprah,And then a beautiful picture of Oprah. 接着我看到张奥普拉的丑照 和一张她的美照
Turns out, she's using the serum.So I bought some, becasue I felt like... 结果是她正在用这款精华 于是我买了一些 因为我觉得
She looks great.I mean, y'all,She looks really good. 她很好看 你们说对不对 她看起来真得很漂亮
Let's celebrate my empire with this dance, shall we? 跳个舞来庆祝一下我的帝国 怎么样
n.浆液,血清,乳浆
- The serum is available to the general public.一般公众均可获得血清。
- Untreated serum contains a set of 11 proteins called complement.未经处理的血清含有一组蛋白质,共11种,称为补体。
vt.(支票、汇票等)背书,背署;批注;同意
- No one is foolish enough to endorse it.没有哪个人会傻得赞成它。
- I fully endorse your opinions on this subject.我完全拥护你对此课题的主张。
n.(尤指娱乐界的)名人( celebrity的名词复数 );名流;名声;名誉
- He only invited A-list celebrities to his parties. 他只邀请头等名流参加他的聚会。
- a TV chat show full of B-list celebrities 由众多二流人物参加的电视访谈节目
标签:
脱口秀