12国签署跨太平洋伙伴关系协定 Representatives of 12 countries have signed a major free trade agreement for East Asia and the Pacific. 来自12个国家的代表们签署了一项有关东亚和太平洋地区重要的自由贸易协定。

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

A: After you've thought it over, get back to me and we can go ahead. 您仔细考虑过后,回来找我,我们就可以进行下去了。 B: Xiao Ping, if I do decide to go ahead, how will the interest if I exceed be counted? 小平,如果我确实

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: After you've thought it over, get back to me and we can go ahead. 您仔细考虑过后,回来找我,我们就可以进行下去了。 B: Xiao Ping, if I do decide to go ahead, how will the interest if I exceed be counted? 小平,如果我确实

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Mr Moon, how good to see you again. Moon先生,很高兴再次见到您。 B: Hello Xiao Ping, I'm here to chat with you about Corporate Agreement Savings. What can you tell me? 你好,小平,我是来和你聊聊单位协定存款业务。你

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Last week, I had an argument with my best friend, because we couldnt reach the agreement about something. So I went home, after finishing the dinner, I went to my bedroom to play the computer games. Suddenly, my stomach hurt badly, my parents took me

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Health Agreement Asks Chinese People to Help Strangers 卫生协定要求中国人帮助陌生人 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. A recent agreement between the American Heart Association and China could reduce deaths

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

奥巴马呼吁国会通过TPP协定 In what may be his final prime-time address to both houses of Congress, President BarackObama called Tuesday for swift action on the pending Trans-Pacific Partnership, framing thedeal as a way to open overseas mar

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

It happens to all of us at some stage - you want to achieve change in your life, but just cannot motivate yourself to do it. You really want to reach success, lose weight, or eat differently, but just do not have the push or willingness to take actio

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A: Well, right, lets move to our next order of busi- ness, as many of you are aware, in recent weeks there has been a lot of media coverage surround- ing this bird flu issue. And its come to my atten- tion that our company lacks any sort of bird flu

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

10月5日,跨太平洋伙伴关系协定(TPP)12个谈判国在美国佐治亚州亚特兰大举行的部长会议上达成基本协议,同意进行自由贸易,并在投资及知识产权等广泛领域统一规范。 请看相关报道:

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The Chinese Ministry of Commerce has announced the text of a bilateral investment treaty with the United States has been completed. The two sides are now exchanging negative lists which detail which areas are going to have investment restrictions. Ch

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

9月22-25日,习近平主席即将对美国进行国事访问,中美双边投资协定谈判将成为此行亮点之一。 请看《中国日报》报道: Negotiations on the China-United States Bilateral Investment Treaty (BIT) will make up mo

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

President Donald Trump withdrew the United States from the 12-nation Pacific Rim trade deal on Monday as he started his first full week in office. At the White House, Trump called it a great thing for the American worker - what we just did. 美国总统

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

第三节 被动语态的译法一、大量的英语被动句要化成汉语的主动句1. He said the pact had now been reduced to less than a shadow. 2. She had no knowledge of this and had not been consulted on these reported plans. 3. What has ju

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

文本: Phoebe: David's like, y'know, Scientist Guy. He's very methodical. Monica: I think he's romantic. Phoebe: Me too! Oh! Did you ever see An Officer and a Gentleman? Rachel: Yeah! Phoebe: Well, he's kinda like the guy I want to see that with.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

For years President Donald Trump has been itching to withdraw from the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), 几年来,唐纳德特朗普总统一直想要退出北美自由贸易协定(NAFTA), a trade deal between America, Canada and

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

6月29日,《亚洲基础设施投资银行协定》签署仪式在北京举行。亚投行57个意向创始成员国财长或授权代表出席了签署仪式,其中已通过国内审批程序的50个国家正式签署《协定》。 请看中国日

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

RAMALLAH, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad will resign Monday to open the door for reshuffling(改组) his West Bank-based government, sources said Sunday. The sources told Xinhua that Fayyad would form and lead the new

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. accord n. 一致;协调 Though we are in accord on what our goals should be, we differ on the means for achieving them. 虽然我们在目标上是一致的,但在达到目标的方法上却不同。 2. compact n. 协定 The states bordering o

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文词汇

Hey, kid. Kid. Why don't you come stand over here with me? 喂,小子。过来跟我一起作战怎么样 The name's Jimmy. Not kid. 我叫吉米,别叫我小子 All right, then, Jimmy. 没问题,吉米 This ought to be a cakewalk after taking

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(222) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季