Lesson 38 Learning How to ApologizeWhat are the hardest words to pronounce in English? It seems that I'm sorry are the two most difficult words for most people to say. Perhaps this difficulty lies in the so-called losing of face phrase; when a person

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(381) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄高级美国英语

Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time. It is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. 为做过的事而产生的悔恨会因时间而被慢慢平抚;为没做过的事而后悔却是无法被平抚的。(西德尼哈

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.9

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 阶梯听力天天练

It was New Year's night. An aged man was standing at a window. He raised his mournful eyes towards the deep blue sky, where the stars were floating like white lilies on the surface of a clear calm lake. When he cast them on the earth, where few more

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

I will laugh at the world. Henceforth will l shed only tears of sweat, for those of sadness or remorse or frustration are of no value in the market place whilst each smile can be exchanged for gold and each kind word, spoken from my heart, can build

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Lesson 123 Hang 1.Her hair hangs down on her shoulders. 2.He was hanged at last. 3.She hung her head in shame. 4.Don't hang about my office. 5.Don't hang back so much. 6.If you hang behind,we will lose you. 7.We must hang on till all the work is fini

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(433) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

THE menial staff of the Park Lane Hospital for the Dying consisted of one hundred and sixty-two Deltas 公园巷弥留医院的体力劳动者共是一百六十二个德尔塔, divided into two Bokanovsky Groups of eighty-four red headed female and

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Now, who wants a chocolate clair? she asked in a loud, cheerful tone. 现在,谁要吃巧克力馅的条糕?她用快活的口气大声叫道。 Me! yelled the entire Bokanovsky Group in chorus. 我要吃!整个波坎诺夫斯基组的孩子们都

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Together they hurried along the corridor to the lifts. 两人沿着走廊匆匆向电梯走去。 But do you like being slaves? the Savage was saying as they entered the Hospital. 可是,你们愿意做奴隶吗?他俩走进医院时野蛮人正在

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Lines written in early spring I heard a thousand blended notes, While in a grove I sate reclined, In that sweet mood when pleasant thoughts, Bring sad thoughts to the mind. To her fair works did nature link The human soul that through me ran; And muc

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

When We Two Parted When we two parted In silence and tears, Half broken-hearted To serve for years, Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss, Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this! The dew of the morning Suck chill or my brow It felt like the

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

乔纳森将克拉克带回了家克拉克对大都会做过一切悔恨不已而这时摩根却找上了并莱诺胁迫下取得了克拉克血液并将克拉克绑架危急时刻克拉克引爆了煤气罐爆炸中逃脱 另一方面莱克斯制造了第二次蜜月旅行机会揭穿了海伦阴谋终于认识到什么自己想要莱克斯与父亲重归于好.

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

Pete完全沉迷与飙车中利用陨石作为燃料并乐此不疲克拉克全劝Pete不要再街头赛车但Pete不以为意 终于Pete欠了Dante很多钱克拉克为了帮助把莱克斯豪华跑车偷出来并作弊却不想发生了意外Dante死于车祸Pete也认识到自己错误悔恨不已 拉娜发现了Adam秘密心中不安越来越强烈.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

仍在人生路口徘徊,仍在为是否应当选择光明坦途而犹豫不决的人们啊,请记住:当青春不再,当你的双脚在黑暗的山岭间跌绊时,你会痛苦地呼喊啊,青春,回来吧!啊,还给我往昔吧!此

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

A询问或引用书籍、通知或新近接到的信件的内容时,常将一般现在时与动词say连用: What does that notice say? It says,No parking. 那通知说什么? 通知说:不准停放车辆。 What does the book say? It says,

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

《圣经》中说,今日乃主所创,人生中,真正令人不安静的其实是对昨天的悔恨和明天的恐惧。那么,不如静下心来好好的品味现在。 Relish the Moment Tucked awayin our subconsciousness is anidyllicvision.

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Eradicating these bad habits 改掉坏习惯 Giving in to fear. 屈服于恐惧 Fear is nothing more than a lingering emotion that's fueled by your imagination.Danger is real. It's the uncomfortable rush ofadrenaline you get when you almost step in f

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

【原文】 -How? By blackmailing me? I'm not your wife anymore, Orson. I'm your captive. Don't you feel any remorse at all over that? 【翻译】 - 凭什么?你要勒索我?我不再是你的妻子了,奥森,我是你的俘虏。难道你从

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

【原文】 -How? By blackmailing me? I'm not your wife anymore, Orson. I'm your captive. Don't you feel any remorse at all over that? 【翻译】 - 凭什么?你要勒索我?我不再是你的妻子了,奥森,我是你的俘虏。难道你从

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

I will laugh at the world. Henceforth will l shed only tears of sweat, for those of sadness or remorse or frustration are of no value in the market place whilst each smile can be exchanged for gold and each kind word, spoken from my heart, can build

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读