lose weight 和 on a diet 都有减肥的意思,但是用法有区别 on a diet = 节食减肥 比如:别人给你吃的 I'm good. Thanks. I'm on a diet. 不用了,谢谢。我在节食减肥。 lose weight 1. 减肥,不限于节食,可以是

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Part 1 Weight Problem 体重问题 Dialogue Script 对话原文 Anne: My sister Ellie, who recently lost 20 pounds, has been pressuring me to lose weight too. Joe: It's a good thing for her to fulfill that, isn't it? Anne: Good?! Yes, it's good for her bu

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

Manuel Uribe is going for his second world record, his first title --the world's heaviest living man. Well now he wants to lose the most weight in the least amount of time. At his heaviest, Manuel Uribe weighed 1,235 pounds and was in the Guinness Bo

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

-This morning weve got kicking off a new series, New Year, New You. Every January, millions of Americans resolve to stick with diet and get healthy. But research shows more than 80% never follow through. How to beat the odds? Today nutritionist and a

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

Amanda: my friend Emily recently lost 18 pounds. Carl: oh, really? A: the point is that she has been persuading me to lose weight too. C: well, it's a good thing for you. A: good? Yes, it's good for her but not for me. You see, she tells me that I'll

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

76.贪吃的减肥者 常用应急场景 范例一:Biggest loser I feel confused by all the diet options out there. I dont know which one actually works. Most of them are not so practical. It will be very bad for your health if you skip lunches or supers as the r

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

Unit 101:Walk the mall 第101单元:逛街减肥 Have you ever thought about how much exercise you get while shopping? 你有没有想过你在逛街时的运动量有多少? Make a conscious effort to mall walk on a regular basis. 刻意定期地

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Americans, and American physicians, are concerned about ballooning waistlines and the accompanying health problems. Now, researchers have presented the first randomized trial of what they hail as a side-effect-free, prescription-free and simply free

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Residents tended to stay thinner when a commuter train was added to their region, because of increased exercise walking to and from stops City planners and citizens alike frequently push for better public transportation. They argue that it can lessen

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

今年纽约州提交的财政预算案中有一项引发热议:向汽水等高热量饮料征收肥胖税。若预算案得以通过,含糖饮料将面临每盎司1美分的额外征税。这将给州政府带来每年10亿美元左右的财政收

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Two: Strength Training 减肥之二:力量训练 Strength training or resistance exercises use your existing muscular strength to improve muscle mass and burn fat. The result is more lean muscle mas

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Fitness - A Key To Weight Loss 健康——减肥的关键 Perhaps like most Americans you have some extra pounds to shed. You may even have tried a fad diet or two, but found yourself right back wher

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Lisa Marie Presleys startling weight loss, she says now she weighs what she did as a teenaaager, and shes revealing just how she did it, and how her legendary late father, actually inspired her to drop those pounds, Sarah has more on that story this

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

In the age of the social network, there's certainly such a thing as sharing too much. But when it comes to losing weight, sharing could be key.在网络社交时代,肯定有些东西经常被分享。但是,当提到减肥的时候,分享可能是

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天要学的俚语是七十年代开始出现的说法:fat farm。farm原意是农场或者牧场,可是fat farm绝对不是牛肥马壮的牧场;正相反,fat farm是减肥兼度假的地方。 人们去fat farm住上一些日子,是为了寻

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

当今女性减肥已成为一种时尚。减肥的方法层出不穷,有的采用节食减肥,有的进行运动减肥,有的利用药物减肥,有的甚至进行手术减肥。市场上一时出现了不少的减肥药、减肥茶、减肥器

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Green tea is one of those things thats really healthy for you, but its health benefits have been greatly exaggerated; one of the things which has been consistently reported about green tea is that it helps you lose weight, but scientists didnt know h

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

国庆8天,大家一定过得很开心心,吃吃喝喝过后,一上称却很扎心,所以今天Jenny和Adam要和大家聊一聊减肥那些事。 如果你胖了,不要说fat 比较正式,合适的说法是: Gained some weight Gained a

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Sticking to a diet is key for losing weight. So it stands to reason that letting would-be dieters choose a weight loss program that seems relatively tasty and palatable would help them lose weight. 坚持节食是减肥的关键,所以,让想要节

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

节后第一周,减肥、学英语,各种新目标。如何找到动力、怎么坚持?收藏一张图、还有8句话,新年给你加把劲儿~ 关键词: 缺乏动力的时候 看这张图 减肥和学英语的几个窍门 #1 No one is go

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀