New Theories on Keeping Slim Looking for my book, that’s what you do when you write a book. I can’t find mine; all I can find are 1)dirty novels, cookbooks and 2)diet books. Year after year cookbo

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

How to Lose Weight It seems that many people today are overweight. No one wants to carry around extra pounds, lout few people know how to slum down effectively. They look for miracle pills and magic cures. In the end, they fail and the pounds come ba

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

[Steven精品五句] 普通句 I used to take diet pills. 我过去吃过减肥药丸。 次级高手句 I used to take diet pills and eat diet food. 我过去吃过减肥药丸,吃过减肥食品。

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 精品五句

Whats The Best Way To Help Kids Lose Weight? Youve probably heard that something like a third of all kids in the United States are overweight or obese. And youve probably also heard or read about all sorts of possible solutions: getting rid of sugary

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Now as co-host of the ABC's

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

冬季减肥的4个小妙招 1. Sort out your mood. If you suffer from depression, then winter might mean that it is more obvious that there is something wrong with your mood. When we're depressed, it makes us more likely to feel the need to comfort

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

For many women struggling to keep slim, dieting can seem to last a lifetime. Or to be more precise, 31 years. For researchers have found that is how long the average woman spends on a diet over the course of her life. According to a new report, Briti

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

We think we know what to eat: less red meat and more fibre, less saturated fat and more fruit and veg, right? Wrong, according to a controversial new book by nutritionist Zoe Harcombe. 我们总自以为知道该吃些什么:减少牛羊肉这些红色

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Business 商业 Diet products 减肥商品 A big, bad business 点肥成金不现实 Medical firms struggle to profit from weight-loss treatments 制药公司试图从减肥治疗中获利 OBESITY is an epidemic to some and an opportunity to others. 肥

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business 商业 Diet products 减肥商品 A big, bad business 点肥成金不现实 Medical firms struggle to profit from weight-loss treatments 制药公司试图从减肥治疗中获利 OBESITY is an epidemic to some and an opportunity to others. 肥

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Low-fat diets are not the best way to lose weight, a major study says today casting doubt on decades of health advice. 今天一项大型研究表明低脂肪饮食并不是最好的减肥方式,消除了数十年来人们对健康建议的疑虑。

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Lesson 215 I'm dieting. 1.I'm dieting.我在节食。 2.I'm on a diet.我正在减肥。 3.You ought to diet.你应该节食。 5 I'll go on a diet.我要节食。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Low-fat diets are not the best way to lose weight, a major study says today casting doubt on decades of health advice. 今天一项大型研究表明低脂肪饮食并不是最好的减肥方式,消除了数十年来人们对健康建议的疑虑。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

If you're trying to lose weight at this moment in time, then you might well be struggling with the winter months. Most of us find that our mood is generally lower during the winter. We experience more colds and coughs, more extreme weather, and drink

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Recent research compare the sedentary behaviour to smoking, warning it could slash years from your lifespan. Now, researchers at the University of Texas, have added their weight to the argument. They found standing for up to six hours a day, can cut

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It's easy to look great in your little black dress again with our easy exercise tips. So even if you're sitting down all day or rushing around after the kids we've got some great suggestions to help you flatten your belly. 照我们的简单运动小贴

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Superstar Long ago, and, oh, so far away 很久以前,那么遥远 I fell in love with you before the second show. 在第二场演出前我爱上了你 Your guitar, it sounds so sweet and clear, 你的吉他声,那么甜蜜清晰 but you're not r

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

今天Larry和李华在学校的书店里买书。Larry觉得那里的书太贵,决定上网买。 LL: Oh man, look at this! $85 for a book of old essays on US Politics? That does it! Im buying my textbooks online. LH: 这本美国政治论文集要卖

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Business 商业报道 Schumpeter 熊彼得 Fighting the flab 减肥大作战 Corporate headquarters have put on weight, and need to slim down again 企业的总部体积膨胀,需要再次瘦身 ONE of the most extraordinary corporate centres in Am

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列