A: Did you just move into town? B: I moved in almost a month ago. A: How many children do you have? B: I have one child. A: How old is your child? B: Shes seven years old. A: So shes a second grader. B: Thats correct. A: I believe we do still have ro

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-邻居

jiaocai/xsysts1 III. Listening In Task 1: Enrolling Good morning, everyone. Id like to welcome you to City University. Im Betty Russell and I work in the International Students Office. I have some important for you. First, you must enroll by August 2

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

1. Federal officials say the Boston Marathon bombing suspect's medical condition has improved. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is now listed in fair condition. The 19-year-old was wounded in a shootout with police. Meanwhile, the total number of people injuried in

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(四月)

必背句型: A:An enterprise as a legal person shall conduct operations within the range approved and registered. 企业法人应当在核准登记的经营范围内从事经营。 B:What will happen if they beyond the range? 如果超出了经营范围

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

Dialogue 1 Mark: How's everything, Jingjing? You look chipper. 马克:京晶,最近如何?你看着兴高采烈的样子。 Jingjing: I am. Thanks for noticing. 京晶:我还确实时。 感谢你留意到。 Mark: Any good news you wanna sha

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 112 The Ghost in the First Row

美国大选:两党在最后阶段推动选民登记 The U.S. presidential election is approaching, and political parties and advocacy groups across the nation are making a final push to get people registered to vote and to the polls for the Novemb

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2012年10月

13. Please don't lose it and bring it when you come every time. 请不要遗失,每次来时带着它。 还能这样说: Keep it well and take it whenever you come. Please don't lose it and take it with you when you come each time. 应用解析:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Item five. Vocabulary. catalogue. This time of the year, Americans spend lots of time shopping for the holiday gifts for their family members and friends. Many people visit a lot of stores in large shopping centers to buy their gifts. Others order go

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 step by step 3000 第一册

Joe is a sale associate. He has a lot of duties. He helps customers find things. Customers can be annoying. They always think they're right. Joe always has to be nice to them. Joe also answers phone calls. People ask about products in the store. Joe

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

图片1 corps n.军团,兵队,团 例句:Her father served in the medical corps during World War Ⅱ. 第二次大战时,她父亲在医务部队服役。 recruit v. 补充,征募 例句:Business and government recruit first-degree grad

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

a straw in the wind to grasp at straws 今天这一课我们要再给大家介绍两个由straw,也就是

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Online Access Spurs Popularity of Gift Registries 网络心愿礼物单在美国流行 Once upon a time in America, people receiving gifts had no idea what was wrapped in the pretty paper. Surprise was part of the delight. The givers chose presents w

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

Invitation to the Business Wedding Event 商务婚礼邀请函 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他中午吃饭在餐厅找到美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C: Amy,能找到你,太好了。 A: Will you join me? C: 好啊,我正好有

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Fine,now,could you please fill in this registration card? 好的。现在,请您把这张登记卡填一下,好吗? Sure,no problem. 当然可以,没问题。 Please fill in this registration card while I prepare your key card. 请您填写这张

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他中午吃饭在餐厅找到美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 能找到你,太好了。 A:Will you join me? C:好啊,我正好有事问你。 A:What is it? C:我有个同事两个星期

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

And this little old lady raised her hand and asked Is this where the bingo game is? It was a disaster. 有一位瘦小的老太太举起了手 问道宾果游戏是在这里吗真是糟糕透了 Nobody showed up My first big community meeting, nobody

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

99.call for v.要求, 提倡, 为...叫喊, 为...叫 100.nucleus n.核子 101.in the air adv.在空中, 悬而未决, 在流传中, 不设防 102.depend on v.依靠, 依赖 103.supposedly adv.想像上

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

介绍: admission notice /?d?m??n/ enrollment notification /?n?ro?lm?nt/ /?no?t?f??ke??n/ admission notification enroll /?n?ro?l/ v. 使加入,注册 He is enrolled as a part-time student. 他注册修读非全日制课程。 Admit /?d?m?t/ v. 承认

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

The State Intellectual Property Office is reporting patent applications by new energy vehicle manufacturers here in China have surpassed 2 thousand. This is the 3rd highest in the world only behind Japan and the US. Gan Shaoning is the Deputy Directo

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Topic1-new policy on School district entrollment The Ministry of Education has announced a new policy that states: for school admission, each school district will allow student enrollment to several schools, instead of one school district, one school

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议