However, shopping on the Internet also has its disadvantages. The first disadvantage is that the consumers can't see the goods or try them on personally. Sometimes, the real goods may not be the same as what they have seen on the computer. The second

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

I'm thinking about enrolling in an ESL program in the United States to improve my English. I'm looking for a program that has a good reputation with very qualified ESL instructors. I'm also looking for a program that will prepare me academically to e

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 在学校—At School

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 Checking into the Hostel 登记住宿 Evan and Kathy check into the hostel. The owner greets them. 艾凡和凯西在青年旅社登记住宿。 O:Welcome to Amsterdam.

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

Education is one of the biggest concerns of migrant workers, especially in Shenzhen where 3/4 of people do not have local Hukou. In an effort to improve education equality, municipal government tries to break the Hukou barrier by introducing a brand

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

第40期如何上网求职 玛丽娅是一名报社记者,她就如何上网求职采访了某公司人事部经理艾伦。 Maria: Could you please tell me how I can go job-hunting in the web? Allen: Generally speaking, job seekers can enter the w

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

My passport was lost. 我的护照不见了。 May I help you? 我能帮助您吗? Yes. My passport was lost. Could I have it registered? 是的,我的护照不见了。我可以做一下登记吗? Sure. Please fill out the lost property form. 当

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

unit 39 机场道别 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Nick, it's very nice of you to see me off. A:尼克,你来为我送行真是太好了。 B:You're welcome. Did you have a good time on this vacation? B:我非常乐意,你假期过得愉快吗?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

1. Q: What does the man mean? A) The woman misplaced her class permit for biology. B) The woman arrived for registration too early. C) The woman missed registration for the biology course. D) The woman got a wrong class permit. 2. Q: What can we lear

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

[00:05.32]recognition:n.认出,识别;承认;赏识 [00:07.60]recognize:vt.认识,认出;承认;赏识;理睬 [00:09.74]recommend:vt.推荐,介绍;劝告;vi.推荐,提出建议 [00:11.90]reference:n.提及,涉及;参考,出处

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 开动右脑记单词--四级

听力题目: 19. (A). Ellen is probably sick. (B). Ellen enjoys winter weather. (C). Ellen is really a warm person. (D). Ellen is younger than she appears to be. 20. (A). George will need help if he enrolls in that course. (B). George will enroll

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

1. Four twenty-five cent stamps, please. 请给我4张25分的邮票。 还能这样说: I want to buy four twenty-five cent stamps, please. I'd like four twenty-five cent stamps, please. 应用解析: bear the stamp of 带标记;具有迹象;

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Article 21 The contracts for licensing other persons to exclusively exercise the software copyright or the contracts for transferring the software copyright may be registered at the software registrat

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Any cougars in the house? 有熟女顾客在店里吗 And in case you don't know cougar 我来普及一下 熟女 means older lady with a large sexual appetite. 是指三十如狼 四十如虎的饥渴女性 Lady past prime with tight clothes 年龄走

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

registration 登记;注册 Registration Division [Companies Registry] 公司文件注册部〔公司注册处〕 registration fee 登记费;注册费;过户费 registration number 注册编号 r

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

registered certificate 登记证明书 registered charge 已登记押记 registered company 注册公司 registered contract 已登记合约 registered dealer 注册交易商;注册证券交易商 r

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

如何巧用英语短语让外企老板记住你 在多家海外的美国跨国公司工作后,我发现常常有当地的员工试图通过生辟复杂的单词或很长的复句给他们的美国或英语经理留下深刻的印象。但是,老实

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Wealthy Chinese undergraduates aren't the only ones looking to get a college degree in the U.S. So are a growing number of Chinese students from lower middle-class families who are enrolling in community colleges. 富有的中国大学生现在并不是

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

PARIS, March 18 (Xinhua) -- France's top league club Auxerre fired on Sunday the coach Laurent Fournier after failing to lead the team to advanced standings and improve its results. The decision (of firing Fournier) has been thought for a long time.

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

unit 448 办理登记 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Is this the right counter to check in for this flight? A:这次班机是在这个柜台办理登记手续吗? B:Yes,it is. Please put your luggage on the scale. B:是的。请将您的行李放在秤

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(208) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

I think I have a reservation for three nights. 我想我已经预定了三个晚上。 May I have your name,please? 请告诉我你的名字。 Yes,we have a room reserved for you. 是的,我们保留了一个房间给你。 I'm sorry we have no re

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语