A: what's up? W: not much. I'm just trying to hook up to the internet. I'm having a few problems though. A: what's wrong? W: I've got all the cords plugged in, but it appears that I'm offline. A: Are you using dial-up or broadband? W: actually, I've

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级对话理解

A: Did you just move here? B: Yes, I moved in about a month ago. A: Do you have a lot of kids? B: I only have one child. A: Whats your childs age? B: She just turned seven. A: So, shell be in the second grade right now. B: Yup. Shes a second grader.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-邻居

AS IT IS 2014-10-01 US 'Green Card' Lottery Registration Begins 美国绿卡彩票登记开始了 The United States governments Diversity Immigrant Visa Program opens October 1. The program is known to millions of people around the world as the green

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

A Admission 参观券,入场券 An exhibition for professionals of furniture and furnishings produced 家具专业人士及厂商展 An inaugural cooperation between 与。。。的首次合作 Appeal to trade buyers from around the world 吸引来自世界各地买家参与 Appointed

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Brooke: So, got any more ideas for the website? Shan: Well, since we're collecting gifts instead of red envelopes, I made a for guests only gift chat room. Brooke: But we registered at Macy's. People can just buy gifts there. Shan: The Taiwanese won'

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

听力题目: 19. (A). Ellen is probably sick. (B). Ellen enjoys winter weather. (C). Ellen is really a warm person. (D). Ellen is younger than she appears to be. 20. (A). George will need help if he enrolls in that course. (B). George will enroll

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

13. You've had a long flight. 一路辛苦了! 还能这样说: You must be tired on the long flight. Long flight. 应用解析: seek safety in flight 溜之大吉; put the enemy to flight 打得敌人溃逃; flight path 风行方向或路线

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

At the teachers' meeting, Raymond said, It's summer time, but my students are freezing. You could hang beef in my classroom. My students come from the hot, humid summer air into my icy classroom. The temperature change is making some of them sick. Th

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Wilson hated his job. His boss was a mean man. He didn't even get paid well. Wilson wanted to just give up and quit. However, he had to take care of his two kids. I want to give them a better life, he always said. Finally, Wilson decided to start cha

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

Article 4 The software protected by this Regulation must be independently created by the creator and has been already fixed on any form of tangible medium. 第四条 受本条例保护的软件必须由

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

By Alex Villarreal Washington 20 February 2008 The Institute of International Education reports that during the 2006-2007 school year, the number of foreign students enrolled in colleges in the United States hit almost 583,000. That is three percent

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

介绍: Taxi v.(飞机)在地面滑行 Ladies and gentlemen, our flight is still taxiing, please remain seated. 女士们,先生们,我们的飞机还在滑行中,请保持做好。 Good afternoon Ladies and gentlemen. This is the pre-board

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

1. Now let me tell you the office rules first. 让我先给你讲下办公制度。 还能这样说: I will give you an introduction of the office rules first. You should have knowledge of the office rules first. 应用解析: lost and found offi

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

星级典句: 第一句:Where is the gate? 登机口在哪儿? A: Excuse me, where is the gate? 打扰下,请问登记口在哪儿? B: Go down those stairs and turn right, then you will see it. 下了那边的楼梯右拐就能看到。 第二

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:May I have your boarding pass, please? 请出示您的登机牌,好吗? A: May I have your boarding pass, please? 请出示您的登机牌,好吗? B: Here it is, and here is my passport. 给你,这儿还有我的护

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

【生词预览】 adopt收养,hesitation犹豫,enroll招生,possess影响, 【笑话原文】 The Russian Baby Morris and Becky were delighted when finally their long wait to adopt a baby came to an end. The adoption center called and told t

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

That's the unique sense of purpose that this place has always infused 这是这个地方一直灌输的独特目的观 The conviction that this is a training ground 这是一个训练场 Not only for individual success 目的不仅是训练你取得个

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

More than 100 students enrolled at a vocational school in South China were turned away on registration day because there wasn't enough dorm space for them. 由于校方床位不足,100多名被中国南方一职业学校录取的新生在注册日遭

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻