陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他中午吃饭在餐厅找到美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 能找到你,太好了。 A:Will you join me? C:好啊,我正好有事问你。 A:What is it? C:我有个同事两个星期

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

101.Excuse me 102.at your service 103.I’ve come to see Miss Tomura, Aiko Turmora 104.what’s his room number, please? 105.Sorry I don’t know It’s her, not him, by the way. 106.Ah There’s a la

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街高级英语

206. For me they are the same. W: Which team do you support? M: For me they are the same. W: I prefer the Beijing team. M: Do you want to register for piano class or dancing class? W: For me they are just same. M: Which one do you prefer? 207. I'd be

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

refine v.精炼,精制,提纯;使有教养,使文雅 reflect v.反射(光、热、声音、影像等),反响;反映 reflection n.反射,反映;倒影,映像;思考 reflexion n.映象,倒影;反射;沉思,熟虑 reform v.改革

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语四级词汇拼读版

A: Do I need to register here? B: Youre in the right place. A: I would like to add some classes. B: What classes do you need? A: I need to take some GE classes. B: What classes have you finished so far? A: I just started here. B: Youre going to need

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

Reunited 重逢 I was adopted when I was only four weeks old. My biological mother were very poor and my father was sick with cancer. They made the decision to put me up for adoption. I grew up in a loving and happy home with two parents and a sister

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

A letter 1.建议报考的专业及理由 2.报考该专业的基本条件 3.应当如何备考 A Letter in Reply to a Friend Dear friend: I am very glad to learn that you'd like to apply for admission to my university. Since you are good at argument

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

GWEN IFILL: The new budget deal in Congress drew support and criticism today. Party leaders on both sidesgenerally backed the agreement. But Tea Party conservatives said there's still too much spending. And Democrats grumbled there's no help for the

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

Key Sentences(重点句子) 86.Madam.What can I do for you? 夫人。我能为您做些什么? 87.I'm looking for a man whose name is John. 我在寻找一位男士,他的名字叫约翰。 88.Could you tell me his room number,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BEIJING, April 9 (Xinhua) -- China's State Food and Drug Administration released a circular on Tuesday calling for strengthened supervision over the quality of medical equipment used in the diagnosis and treatment of H7N9. The circular urged local he

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A UK fitness company is set to offer people the opportunity to exercise while traveling on a bus. 一家英国健身公司将为人们提供在乘坐巴士时健身的机会。 1Rebel UK announced the new service described as a ride studio on wheels

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Unit 3 虚拟语气(二) 4. It is important that the hotel receptionist _____ that guests are registered correctly. A. has made sure B. must make sure C. made sure D. make sure 5. It was essential tha

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Reporter: The new rules require all governments above the county level to designate special departments for property registration in their areas. Land and resource authorities will also be tasked with setting up a platform to combine registration dat

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mr. Woods : I'd like a double room for tonight. Clerk : Do you have a reservation? Mr. Woods : Yes. I called you last week from New York. My name is George Woods. Clerk : Wait a second , please. (She checks the computer.) Yes, Mr. Woods, we have a ro

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Morris and Becky were delighted when finally their long wait to adopt a baby came to an end. The adoption center called and told them they had a wonderful Russian baby boy, and the couple took him without hesitation... On the way home from the adopti

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Education For All Nowadays in China,the limit to candidates for college entrance examination is not so strict as before. People of all ages and even married people can take the examination and have a chance of becoming a college student. The new regu

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

A report shows that the number of international students enrolled in US higher educationincreased by 7.1% and topped the 1 million mark for the first time in 2015-16. 美国国际教育学会公布的《2016年门户开放报告》显示,2015-16学年

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Is the Expansion of Enrollment a Good Thing? Many colleges and universities have expanded their enrollment since 1998. The reasons for the expansion are as follows. Firstly, they want to keep up with the need of the job market to produce more qualifi

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Getting to Know the World Outside the Campus 1.大学生了解社会的必要性 2.了解社会的途径(大众媒介,社会服务等) 3.我打算怎么做 With the development of our society, the campus no longer is an Ivory Tower. It is necessary

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(232) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

resistance n.抗拒;抵抗力 The policy suffered strong resistance from the working class. 该政策遭受劳动阶级强力反弹。 Your body's resistance becomes low if you stay up late frequently. 如果你经常熬夜,身体的抵抗力就会

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(306) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500