BBC Learning English People and Places Hopes and highlights Jackie:Hello, welcome to BBC Learning English dot com with me Jackie Dalton and Id like to wish you Happy New Year as 2008 is upon us. In this programme, were going to be talking about high

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Grow Your Own Amber:Hello, Im Amber and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com In People and Places today, we hear about a new film that takes us to a very English place an allotment. An allotment is a small

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Cooking for all! Jackie:Hello and welcome to People and Places with bbclearningenglish.com and me, Jackie Dalton. Food and eating habits are a big issue in Britain at the moment everyone seems to be worrying th

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Kate Moss Callum: Hello, Im Callum Robertson and this is People and Places. One of the things that the British are known for is our ability to queue! If it were an Olympic sport Im sure wed be favourites for th

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Hina Yvonne:Hello, Im Yvonne Archer, and today on People and Places from bbclearningenglish.com we meet someone who was born in London, moved to Kuwait and then to Bahrain at the age of seven. So who is she and

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Chinese warriors in London Amber:Hello, Im Amber and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com In People and Places today, the Director of the British Museum, Neil Macgregor, introduces us to some extraordinary

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and places Students at Fort Hare Presenter:Hello, I'm Dima, and today we're travelling to South Africa to find out what young people there think about the state of democracy in their country. We're joining Lisa and Pumale

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Tango Amber:Hello! Today, we meet Christine Denniston whos been to Argentina to learn about one of the worlds most passionate dances, the Tango. So find a partner and get your dancing shoes on because we ll be

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Alexis Kekeh Alexis:My name is Alexis. Im from Togo. William: and Im William Kremer. Welcome to People and Places! One of my favourite things about living in London is the incredible mix of people that you find

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Sun Hai Nin SIG Sun Hai Nin: Well, hello everybody Im Hai Nin, Im from China and now Im in London. William:And Im William Kremer welcome to People and Places. You just heard a young Chinese Woman, Sun Hai Nin.

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Hoglands Amber:Hello, Im Amber and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com In People and Places today, we meet Mary Moore, daughter of the renowned British artist and sculptor, Henry Moore (who died in 1986).

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and places Richard Firestone Dima:Hello, I'm Dima, and today our guest is Richard Firestone, an American scientist in Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory who has recently been involved in a fascinating research into an

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Pen Hadow William:Hello and welcome to People and Places. My names William Kremer. Coming up in the programme today, were going to practise listening and [strange noise] and well be finding out what that strang

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Xiaolu Guo Amber:Hello! Today, we meet a young and highly-successful Chinese writer and film- maker, Xiaolu Guo. She talks about learning English, and about how she had fun trying to find the right kind of Engl

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(204) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places The Lipstick Blondes Amber:Hello, Im Amber and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com In People and Places today, we meet a ski mountaineer and she defines the term for us! And she takes us to an extremely h

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Meeting Penguins Amber:Hello, Im Amber and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com In People and Places today, we meet Meredith Hooper whos been to Antarctica to get to know these noisy creatures Actuality We

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Tractor Lady Jackie: Hello, welcome to bbclearningenglish.com. I'm Jackie Dalton Manon It's a 31 year old German tractor and it's green, with red inside the wheels. Jackie: and this is the Dutch actress Manon O

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Joshua Jones Jackie: Hello, welcome to People Places with me, Jackie Dalton. Joshua Jones was born with the illness cystic fibrosis. It's a condition which causes blockages in the lungs and other organs of the

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places David Coulthard Jackie: Hello, welcome to the programme, with me Jackie Dalton. I dont know if this sound means anything to you, but to me it conjures up images of my dad dropping off to sleep in front of the t

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Women and football Jackie:Hello, welcome to People Places from bbclearningenglish.com. Today: women's football is there any hope for it? Major competitions for women, such as the World Cup, tend to go barely no

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方