For you who also love the little prince, and for me, nothing in the universe can be the same if somewhere, 对你们这些喜欢小王子的人来说,就象对于我来说一样,无论什么地方,凡是某处, we do not know where, a sheep t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

英语作文 The winter vacation passed quickly. In those days, I have done some things. Playing, doing homework and so on. Sometimes I helped my mother doing some housework. She thanked to me. Though, I was proud of myself. I also went over my English

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册Flash第2版

今天我们要学的词组是field。 Field多指空旷的地方。比如原野, 旷野, 还有油田 - oil field, 战场 - battlefield,等等。作为动词, field有回答、答复的意思。 比如,白宫发言人常常要回答一些很棘

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(247) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

Good Morning In what seemed an act of self-effacement on the part of Radio 4 last Wednesday Justin Webb told listeners affected by the stormy weather to tune into their local radio stations! Well, here I am in the studios of BBC Radio York. But only

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

LONG AGO AND FAE AWAY 很久以前遥远的地方 Long ago and far away, All the good things were, they say 很久以前遥远的地方,他们说,美好的事物是 Silver knights and castles gold, Ladies fair and witches old, Banners, trumpets,

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

This weekend Why Tell Me Why were answering a viewer question about lightning safety. So you want to find out where the safest place to be is in the lightning storm. So where is the safest place to be? Actually, the safest place to be is inside an en

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

The hardest part of a game is losing. But, in reality, no it's not. It's the way how you accept defeat. If you accept it wholeheartedly then you never lose the battle. 游戏最痛苦的地方就是输了 但是,在现实中,不是的 是你如何接

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

1. Turkeys Pamukkale 土耳其的棉花堡 Turkeycan offer you not only the numerous seas it is surrounded by. Here you can see the wonderful hot springs of Pamukkale. The view is breathtaking both by day and at night. It is very likely that you have

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

As the eyes of the world turn towards London for the Queen Elizabeth the Seconds Diamond Jubileeand the 2012 Olympics, British cooking is gaining appreciation. In the German capital, of all places. A typical full English breakfast, frying away on the

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

CARACAS, March 6 (Xinhua) -- Tens of thousands of Venezuelan mourners took to the streets of Caracas Wednesday, as the coffin carrying the body of late President Hugo Chavez proceeded through the city. The funeral march starts from the Military Hospi

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Most of the nine million residents of the city Hangzhou were actively encouraged to get out of town as security was ramped up. Factories were closed so the visiting world leaders could breathe less polluted air. Car travel in Hangzhou was restricted

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

通过词缀认识单词(3)

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The Declaration of Independence 最近看了尼古拉斯·凯奇主演的新片《国家财富》(National Treasure),本来是一个颇为老套的根据藏宝图寻宝的故事。此片的新奇却在

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

在TEDxGPGP上,杰克逊布朗尼演唱了他创作于去年四月蓝洋行动旅行(Mission Blue Voyage)时的歌曲,该行动是有资深海洋学家塞尔维亚厄尔勒发起的,目的是找寻拯救海洋的方式。如果我能到任何地方

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

Gilts as a safe haven for investors 金边债券,投资者的安全港 Whatever floats your boat 只要人民高兴 Long-term interest rates are mercifully low, despite Britains huge budget deficit 英国预算赤字再高,低利率也会始终如一

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Long ago and far away 很久很久以前 You took me to a place 你曾带我去过一个地方 I can't forget 那让我无法忘怀 If You're my knight in shining armour 多希望你就是我的白马王子 Guess you just don't realize it yet 但我想

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Local television 地方电视台之春 Coming soon 呼之欲出 It is going to have a lot of adverts and reality shows 接下来是广告和真人秀的时间 How its done in San Diego 瞧瞧圣迭戈是咋办的 Why does Birmingham, Alabama have eig

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Long ago and far away 很久很久以前 You took me to a place 你曾带我去过一个地方 I can't forget 那让我无法忘怀 If You're my knight in shining armour 多希望你就是我的白马王子 Guess you just don't realize it yet 但我想

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最冷的地方