发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 阶梯听力天天练

Acehnese Try to Build a Life on Shuttered Dreams 亚齐人民挣脱恶梦重建家园 Within days after the killer tsunami hit the Indonesian island of Sumatra , VOA Correspondent Nancy-Amelia Collins

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--海啸灾难纪实

和平协定遭哥伦比亚人民公投否决 In a very close vote, Colombians voted down a peace accord aimed at ending a 52 year guerilla war with the Marxist rebel group known as the FARC. The no vote edged out the yes vote by 0.5 percent of the v

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(十月)

BBC Learning English People and Places The Brummie accent This is not a word for word transcript. Changes may have been made as the programme was recorded and edited. Jackie:Hello, I'm Jackie Dalton. This is BBC Learning English dot com. These peopl

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Talking about Christmas Amber:Hello! Today, we talk about Christmas. Some of the team here at BBC Learning English have been out of the office to talk to young people about their feelings at Christmas time and

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Sir Robin Knox-Johnston Callum:Hello Im Callum Robertson and this is People and Places. In the programme today we hear from Sir Robin Knox-Johnston who has just completed a very tough race. The Velux 5-Oceans r

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and places Robin Coupland Dima:Hello, I'm Dima, and today we are seeing a doctor. But not an ordinary doctor. Robin Coupland is the adviser on armed violence for the International Committee of the Red Cross who has spent

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Iceland Calling Amber:Hello, Im Amber and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com In People and Places today, we meet an artist, Katie Paterson, whos in a very unusual place a lagoon that s a small lake or a

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Taking art to the streets of London Amber:Hello, Im Amber and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com In People and Places today, we meet the director of the National Gallery in London. The gallery is home to

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Unusual jobs the Ravenmaster Andrea:Welcome to People and Places where we meet interesting people and find out about more about them right here on bbclearningenglish.com. Hello, I'm Andrea Rose. Derrick Coyle r

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Unusual jobs the Funeral Director Andrea:Welcome to People and Places where we meet interesting people and find out about more about them right here on bbclearningenglish.com. Hello, I'm Andrea Rose. Emma Sparr

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places The Final Frontier Callum:Hello, Im Callum Robertson and this is People and Places. Today Im going to be talking about the actor James Doohan. James Doohan was most well known as the engineer Scotty in the icon

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Mahamat Adamou Yvonne:Youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com and this is People and Places. Hello, Im Yvonne Archer and todays guest Mahamat Ahmed Adamou Hello, my name is Mahamat Ahmed Adamou I come from Ch

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Albert Little- US VSO in Jamaica Yvonne:Welcome to People and Places where we meet interesting people and find out about interesting places with bbclearningenglish.com. Hello, I'm Yvonne Archer. On a recent vis

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Speak English like a native! Amber:Hello! Today, we learn how to speak English like someone from Yorkshire, in the north of England, and like someone from the USA! Our teacher is Penny Dyer shes one of the most

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

NATO延长利比亚军事行动 称欲保护利比亚人民 Defense ministers from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) say they are extendingthe campaign against Libya's Moammar Gadhafi for another 90 days from the end of June. In astatemen

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(七月)

BBC Learning English People and Places Girl Geek Dinners Amber:Hello, Im Amber and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com. In People and Places today, we go to a London bar with a group of people who are all passionate about technology you know,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and Places Hany El Hamzawy William:Hello and welcome to People and Places the programme where you meet interesting people with interesting stories! My names William Kremer. Today, I thought wed practise some listening com

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

BBC Learning English People and places Barrington Irving Junior Dima:Hello, Im Dima, and today we are meeting a Jamaican pilot who has recently impressed the world by becoming the youngest ever man to fly solo around the globe. The twenty-three year

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

Chinese anti-graft TV drama In the Name of People became TV's champion after its first episode pulled in 2.41 percent of total viewers, according to CSM Media Research. 据索福瑞媒介研究公司表示,中国反腐电视剧《人民的名义》在

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻