Finding a Job-Work-Wednesday 找工作-工作-星期三 My friend James Newton just lost his job last week.He has a family to support and bills to pay.His wife does not work because his son is only 18 months old. 我的朋友詹姆士(名).牛顿(

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

School Bus-School-Tuesday 校车-学校-星期二 I am on the School bus sitting by my classmates.Tina,Linda,Jackie and Lisa.I do not like to gossip with them. so I am listening to a new CD I bought last week 我现在在校车上,旁边坐的是我的

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Wake Up-Home-Monday 醒来-家里-星期一 All of a sudden my alarm clock went off, it is six o'clock in the morning.I Should wake up. but I am still sleepy.I know that I have to get up,or I will be late 突然音我的闹钟响了,现在是早上六

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Shower-Home-Monday 淋浴-家里-星期一 I usually take a shower right after I get out of my bed in the morning;it wakes me up right waay. 我总是(通常)在早晨一起床之后就会去冲个澡,这会让我马上清醒过来。 Instead o

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

School infirmary-Health-Friday 学校医务室-健康-星期五 I was not feeling well on Friday,but I still went to school anyway.I made it through the first three classes,but then my illness started to take over. 在星期五时,我感觉不太舒服

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Convenience Store-Shopping-Sunday 便利商店-购物-星期日 Convenience stores are convenient,as you can tell from the name.There are two near my home.One is very close;I can just walk there,but it is small. 便利商店是(很)方便的,你从

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Fast Food-Talks-Thursday 快餐-话题-星期四 There are lots of different kinds of fast food places in the U.S.A.There are McDonald's,Burger king,Taco Bell,Jack in the Box,and more. 在美国,有很多不同种类的快餐食物。有麦当劳,

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Do Laundry-Home-Tasks 洗衣服-家里-任务 House chores are boring routine stuff that everybody hates.However,doing laundry is different.My laundry career began when my wife started assigning me little duties in the name of gender equality.In no t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Entrance Examinations-Talks-Education 入学考试-话-教育 Tests are part of a student's life.The purpose of testing is to translate intellectual performance into numbers for comparison within the same standards.The Educational Testins Service(ETS

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Father's Birthday-Home-Relatives 父亲的生日-家里-亲戚 The day after tomorrow is father's seventieth birthday.My sife Jamie had sent invitations to all our relatives.Uncle Jonathan in San Jose will drive up here,but people like Aunty Judy in

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Part Time and Full Time-Work-Job 找工与全职-工作-职业 Sandy Beethoven started her first job when she was eighteen.It was at a flower shop that sold flowers for all kinds of occasions. 珊蒂.贝多芬在18岁的时候开始她的第一份工作

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Supermarket-Shopping-Competition 超级市场-购物-竞争 Nowadays,supermarkets are constantly evolving to get ahead of the competition.They differ mainly in their sizes rather than the products they have to offer. 现今,各家超市仍在不断地

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Christmas-Home-In the United States 对诞节-家里-在美国 Christmas is considered a major holiday in the United States.Shopping malls have big sales,every-body gets happier,and everywhere shows red and green.As early as one month before December

In the Office-Work-Tiring 在办公室-工作-疲累 An urban warrior's daily life involves getting up in the morning and driving work.He fights through traffic jams for one and a half hours,then enters a steel jungle people call downtown,and rushes

A Pirate's Tale-Talks-Accident 海盗者故事-话题-意外 A pirate walked into a bar and ordered a whiskey.The bartender noticed that,like any self-respecting pirate,this guy had a peg leg,a hook in place of one of his hands and a patch over one e

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Cosmetics-Shopping-Outlook 化妆品-购物-前瞻 Not only as an act of courtesy,but also to look good,women spend time and energy polishing their appearances.At the very least,lipsticks and foundations can be found in any woman's purse these days.I

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Why-Talks-Weird Language 为什么-话题-怪誕的语言 Let's face it:English is a stupid language. 不要怀疑:英语是一种愚蠢的语言。 There is no egg in the eggplant,no ham in the hamburger,and neither pine nor apple in the pineapple

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

The Tax-Work-In the US 税金-工作-在美国 Tax is an inevitable feature of reality.Whether you are your own boss or working for someone else,there are always different taxes waiting to be paid. 税金是现实中一个无可避免的事。无论你

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

My New Home-Home-Real Estate 我的新家-家里-房地产 Because of father's work. our family riad to move to San Diego. Fatha. wanted to laase but mother insisted on buying. Bom of mem riad good points. so the compromise was a short-term leasa as

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

International Driver's License-Vacation 国际驾驶执照-假期 For more than 50years,travelers have been using the international driver's license to travel in foreign countries.The idea is that a driver with a driver with a valid driver's license

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力