Clothing-Talks-Details 穿着-话题-细节 I have always paid attention to fashion since I was a child.Now that I have grown up,I am more aware of whtat I wear every day. 当我还是个小孩子的时候,我就经常注意流行(时尚);现在

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Summer Outfits-Shopping-Sunday 夏季服饰-购物-星期天 Summer is betty's vavorite season of the year.She loves to shop for summer fashion wares on the seekends with her mother.Today they are shopping at the Lakeside Mall near their home. 夏天是

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Basketball Court-Sports-Saturday 篮球场-体育-星期六 My friend Jason called me this morning to play basketball.I was kind of tired,but I still went because I love to play basketball. 我的朋友杰森今天早上打电话约我去打篮球,我

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Self Introduction-Work-Confidence 自我介绍-工作-自信心 My name is Angela.I was born in Singapore.At the age of five,I moved to Canada with my parents,but I continued to learn Chinese.I spoke Cantonese at home and Mandarin with Chinese friend

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Tests-School-Education 考试-学校-教育 In the United States,people go through kindergarten for two to three years,prades one to five in elementary school,six to enght in middle school,and nine to twelve in high school.Many people also go to coll

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Body Parts-Health-Human 身体构造-健康-人类 When asked what are on a person's face,someone might say,eyes,nose,ears,and mouth.That would be a man's answer;they have functions.A woman will add,eyebrows, hair,lips,and teeth.These are the fine po

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(200) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Applying For College-School-Process 申请大学-学校-过程 College education is a big investment for anyone.Each choice leads to a different destination.Which road should you take? 对于任何人来说,大学教育都是一项大的投资。每一

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Visiting Colleges-Vacation-Tour 造访大学-假期-旅游 Spring breaks were always used to pay back my sleep debt for burning the midnight oil on a regular basis. 过去的每个春假,我都是用来弥补平日经常熬夜所造成的眨眼不足

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Panda Express-Work-Success Story 熊猫快餐-工作-成功故事 Panda Express rhymes with Federal Express,but Panda does not send your mail packages around the world,and neither is FedEx a government agency.Panda Express is found in shopping malls,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

E-Commerce-Shopping-Internet 电子商务-购物-国际网络 Online shopping has become very convenient in recent years.Most big name companies have wed sites offering information on their products and online stores allowing shoppers to purchase the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Hospital-Health-General Ideas 医院-健康-基本概念 Hospital is the fundamental component of health care.The majority of physicians nowadays practice medicine in hospitals.They can be found in any town.Moreover,nearly everry hospital has an emer

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Grade Point Average-Talks-Education GPA成绩-话题-教育 Applying for college can be a source of pressure for high school seniors who want to go on with their education. 对于那些纠结升学(受教育)的高中三年组学生来说,申请大

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Pharmacy-Health-Prescription 药局-健康-处方 I recently graduated from a pharmacy school.Now I work as a staff pharmacist in a local drug store.My supervisor has a Doctor of Pharmacy degree.He oversees the entire operation. 我刚刚(最近)从

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Awards-School-Encouragement 颁奖-学校-鼓励 Schools like to give out lots of awards.These awards serve the purpose of honoring the ones receiving them and also encouraging the others to do better.This strategy works,but by giving out too many,th

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Beach Volleyball-Sports-Passion 沙滩排球-体育-热衷 The best things about volleyball are the sense of teamwork and the interaction between players.Students and school teams often play in their gyms.Friends and families set up nets in a park an

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Winter Clothing Store-Shopping 冬季衣服店-购物 In Detroit,one of the most visited clothing wholesale stores in Burlington Coat Factory.I shop for winter clothes exclusively at Burlington.For a cost-conscious consumer like me,spring is the time

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

National Parks-Vacation-United States 国家公园-假期-美国 This past summer I took my family out on a daring trip to see three famous national parks. 刚过去的这个夏天,我带家人去看了三个著名的国家公园,来一个大胆的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Easter and April Fool's-Journal 復活节与愚人节-日记 Dear journal, 新爱的日记: Happy Easter!Easter is a day that celebrates life and rebirth.But some students could care less,and continue their drinking and partying.How was Friday?Had

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Bowling Alley-Sports-Innovation 保龄球馆-体育-创新 Bowling has been around as a very popular leisure activity for many decades.Whether professional or amateur,bowlers go to bowling alleys to bowl at their own paces.Nowadays,bowling alleys are

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

A Well Balanced Diet And Cancer-Health 均衡饮食与癌症-健康 Lifestyle has become an influential factor in determining an individual's health.Every year,cancer is responsible for thousands of slow and painful deaths.Nutritional scientists have

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力