莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第83篇
时间:2019-02-24 作者:英语课 分类:莎士比亚十四行诗全集
英语课
I never saw that you did painting need 从来不觉得你需要画眉敷粉,
And therefore to your fair no painting set; 所以我从来不往你脸上贴金;
I found, or thought I found, you did exceed The barren tender of a poet's debt; 我发现或自以为发现,你的丰采使诗人们报恩的颂词更美妙十分。
And therefore have I slept in your report, 于是我忙里偷闲暂停把你歌唱,
That you yourself being extant well might show 好让活生生的你把自己的美证明。
How far a modern quill 1 doth come too short, 时下摇鹅毛管的人显得多么愚笨,
Speaking of worth, what worth in you doth grow. 空嚷嚷你有美德却愈说愈说不清。
This silence for my sin you did impute 2, 你将我一时沉默看作是我的过错,
Which shall be most my glory, being dumb; 其实我装聋作哑更添我荣光数层。
For I impair 3 not beauty being mute, 因为我隐忍不发璧全你美色无双,
When others would give life and bring a tomb. 他人欲锦上添花反害了卿卿性命。
There lives more life in one of your fair eyes Than both your poets can in praise devise. 你即使一只眼眸也暗藏生机万点,远胜我辈诗人,徒奉颂词三千。
n.羽毛管;v.给(织物或衣服)作皱褶
- He wrote with a quill.他用羽毛笔写字。
- She dipped a quill in ink,and then began to write.她将羽毛笔在墨水里蘸了一下,随后开始书写。
v.归咎于
- I impute his failure to laziness.我把他的失败归咎于他的懒惰。
- It is grossly unfair to impute blame to the United Nations.把责任归咎于联合国极其不公。
标签: